Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 38. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
This is one of the key element in making profit, normally only impatient people start selling when a lot of fuds around. But if you bought at good price in the majority of cases altcoin will sooner or later come back to this price.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
February 10, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
All those who hodl just lost around 30% of what they had in a weeks time. Don´t you think that there are better things out there that waiting for a miracles? Be active!
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 10, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
Just hold for the market to get the hype on the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 10, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
Holding as for me the best strategy only if the project has some prospects and stably grows by a small percentage, without sharp pamp like it happens for any coin with a small capitalization.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 10, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
if I'm still confident with the holding I can definitely get a big advantage. my belief is based on eth. I believe holding eth from now until 2020 will get big profit. judging from eth price movements I am sure eth will get a very remarkable improvement. indeed now this coin price dropped dramatically but the decline will not last long my calculations in 2019 eth price can reach $ 2500 Smiley
today there are quite a lot of users who have quite promising expectations for the future regarding Bitcoin and the etherium. At the very least, Svetin justifies his testimony and I believe that this is the best investment possible. But Bitcoin seems to stay behind.
Activity: 181
February 10, 2018, 05:33:06 AM
if I'm still confident with the holding I can definitely get a big advantage. my belief is based on eth. I believe holding eth from now until 2020 will get big profit. judging from eth price movements I am sure eth will get a very remarkable improvement. indeed now this coin price dropped dramatically but the decline will not last long my calculations in 2019 eth price can reach $ 2500 Smiley
Activity: 115
February 10, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Maybe it is for holding it for too long but holding is not always having a profit. Holding, trading nor investing is not always sure to make a profit in just holding it. Markets value is unstable and volatile. It goes ups and down and no one can predict what will be the exact value of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 09, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
Of course it's a valid strategy, just not in every situation and for every coin. You have to decide for yourself whether you think a coin will be better for a quick flip or for a long hold. You can also do both, sell it when you think it's peaking, buying back when it's low again and then holding. Of course then you have a chance of missing out on more profit. Whatever I choose to do, I like to not go all in, for example sell just 50% in case a coin keeps going.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
February 09, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
The situation is twofold. Immediately after the IKO, many tokens are fall, so I try to take profits, leaving only a part of the tokens. And after payments to the bounties - they fall even lower - here comes the time to buy a little back.
But in a long-term strategy - definitely HODL!
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
February 09, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
I think holding can be a really good method when trading with the cryptocurrencies. If you can manage to save your coins and just wait when your coins' price are going down, you migh get really good profits. In my way of thinking, during a dump, just try to be cold blooded and stay away from panic sells.
Activity: 201
February 09, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
In my opinion holding is easiest way to earn, once earned or bought just wait.. And someday you will get your price. Only question when? When will be exactly this moment to sell. You will want more and more. If you don´t have time for trading, just HODL!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
I think that Hodling is still valuable in the long term, but the current market is very volatile so it would be better to actually be actively trading and riding the waves for even bigger gains. Sure there is more risk involved in actively trading, but with some practice and sticking to a profit plan it is probably the best thing to do right now. But if you don't really trust your trading skills, just reasearch about the projects of the coins you want to be investing in and HODLING since you will need to stick with them for a long time to make some good profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
I would even say differently: it is the only one way to get really BIG income.
Ask Holders of the Ethereum, Stratis or Neo about it  Grin

He is right. For me it doesn't matter how many coins you are holding it's really ok if you are holding only 2 or 3 coins but you really know their background, understands there technology and you really trust them rather than you holding 5 coins and more but you don't really understands the use of them and you will be doubting them at the end if their price really goes in dip.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
February 09, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
I wonder if shit topics like this would exist if it wasn't for people trying to bump their post counts? Yes I'd say it's still valid.
Activity: 266
February 09, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

You could be a millionaire not just by holding but also you need some stable bitcoin income to further increase your chances of being a bitcoin millionaire.
If you are just holding a small amount of bitcoin it wont help you at all, you need to grow your bitcoin so that becoming a millionaire is not a dream away.

So how we can increase bitcoin? From holding or trading or increase from fiat?
Holding is still good to do but only in some case. You can see the downfall very hard this time, so holding it will be a bit dangerous. So we need to sell it soon and buy back in lower. But this strategy also have risk. Nothing have no risk. Remember that.
Activity: 280
February 09, 2018, 07:06:36 AM
The market of crypto currency is still developing. After the fall of the market, there is still greater growth, as it has already been many times. Therefore, the strategy of "keeping coins in the long" takes place, because after the fall there will be even greater growth.
Activity: 148
February 09, 2018, 05:11:53 AM
If you can get a coin that has a high selling value in the future will come very nice holding can provide many benefits later. But we must be wise in determining when to holding or selling
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 09, 2018, 04:40:37 AM
I think if we can choose the right coin then holding is still valid to make profits. I can give a little example. I have verge and I buy when the price still very very cheap at 5 satoshi. and now the price is more than 629 satoshi and the price has reached more than 1k and I am satisfied to hold verge for 5 months and sell it at the highest price. you can see if you can find a rock that will change into diamond, then you can choose as a holder but if not, I think you can do short investment and still make a profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
February 09, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
I dunno, but looks like crypto is getting overly mainstream and gradually losing steam.

Not sure if hodling is the best strategy now.
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
I've seen many coins go to 30x-50x on this year like Xlm. I've been holding it patiently and did sell some on the way but I'm glad that it's going to reach 100k sats in the next few months. Do your own research and find a not pumped coin and hodl!
Pages:
Jump to: