Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 2. (Read 31501 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
June 05, 2019, 01:34:38 PM
That is really good news. ICO is a super-profitable investment and also carries many risks, can lose money if the scam project. In doing so, scammers can hardly create a project or a currency that is not worth attracting investors. So, find out carefully before investing and should only invest in capital within the range of solvency, do not borrow interest, repair assets to invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 05, 2019, 01:23:44 PM
Of course, on the one hand, the regulation should be in order to limit fraudsters,and all sorts of speculators,but sometimes these regulations go very sideways,and thus the neoborot very distort the reality,and do not give people and earn,and sometimes projects because of this bend
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 05, 2019, 01:13:18 PM
I think that with the new regulations in ICO, it will have a positive impact on the project itself and also the investors who want to join. on the other hand it can prevent scammers who are increasingly rampant for their personal interests.

ICO does and upcoming will not have much regulation for it, because even with crypto there is not much regulation for this market, so pump and dump are of course things
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 10:11:54 AM
i will strongly recommend a regulation on iCOs to avoid scams and bad investments. I have seen that we need regulations on blockchain to stop many evil acts from taking place and that's the only way sanction the defaulters
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 10:06:26 AM
Basically, in the cryptocurrency market only ICO and need to be regulated, this will be a very good sign. A lot of scammers are present on the ICO market, so they need to be strictly controlled!
Yup, correct if the ICO investment still in the crypto world and continue to provide investments then it should have regulations for us to have assurance even if we don't do proper research about it. Market regulation is not belonged in here cause it is another topic and it can change everything if it is regulated.
I guess ICO's will not stay longer and will be replaced by other investment like IEO so we don't really have to worry about it, in my opinion.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
June 05, 2019, 09:38:20 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

I think we should do away with ICO once and for all, it's broken that it's hard to fix, let's just concentrated on a better crowdfunding platform and let's make it worth and safe for investors and projects.
Activity: 672
June 05, 2019, 09:33:47 AM
Basically, in the cryptocurrency market only ICO and need to be regulated, this will be a very good sign. A lot of scammers are present on the ICO market, so they need to be strictly controlled!
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 05, 2019, 09:21:49 AM
I believe ICO regulation which is good to protect their investors from the scammer because there are many ICO scammer here in crypto space who stoling the investment from many investors. The people are not going to be afraid in the ICO to invest because it is real project.

The scammers are thriving, because conditions which encourage such behavior has been created in the world of cryptocurrency. The ICO promoters are able to accumulate millions of USD in funds, without going through any sort of regulations or auditing. In such conditions, obviously we can expect a flood of the criminals and lean minded people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
June 05, 2019, 09:17:29 AM
I think ICO regulation is good. Too many scammers. Investors stopped believing in the ICO, because of scammers. Regulation should change this
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
June 05, 2019, 08:58:07 AM
I think that ICO regulation is rather a positive phenomenon as it should eliminate most of the fraudulent projects that are deceiving their investors and will have a positive effect on the market as a whole, if the project is regulated then investors will not have any questions.
On the one hand, regulation is good, you have correctly noticed. But on the other hand, regulation kills the main idea of cryptocurrency-anonymity. Although anonymity as such has not remained. To perform any transactions on the exchange, you must pass the verification. You wanna buy some tokens on ico? fill form kyc. They know all about us. And I don't like that.  Cheesy
There's nothing bad about passing verification on the exchanges. It's made to exclude cheaters. You can use any DEX after all if you concern about anonymity.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
June 05, 2019, 08:37:06 AM
I think that the regulation of cryptocurrencies will lead to a decrease in the number of ICO, as it already happened in 2019. Now investors have turned their attention to IEO, because it is safer. The successful conduct of the IEO, says that regulation is not now a necessity and is an effective model to combat fraud.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 29, 2019, 03:01:28 AM
Now the most bad think, but not ban yet. In fact, for a long time Ico is trying to kill people. So now 95% people have gone away from ico investment, even I don't know when ico will come back a good position.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 29, 2019, 02:55:33 AM
I think that ICO regulation is rather a positive phenomenon as it should eliminate most of the fraudulent projects that are deceiving their investors and will have a positive effect on the market as a whole, if the project is regulated then investors will not have any questions.
On the one hand, regulation is good, you have correctly noticed. But on the other hand, regulation kills the main idea of cryptocurrency-anonymity. Although anonymity as such has not remained. To perform any transactions on the exchange, you must pass the verification. You wanna buy some tokens on ico? fill form kyc. They know all about us. And I don't like that.  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 29, 2019, 02:43:23 AM
I believe ICO regulation which is good to protect their investors from the scammer because there are many ICO scammer here in crypto space who stoling the investment from many investors. The people are not going to be afraid in the ICO to invest because it is real project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
May 29, 2019, 12:46:54 AM
Depending on which side to look at, from the security side it is good, because many ICO projects do not bear any responsibility for peped investors, and with regulation there may be rules that need to be followed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 29, 2019, 12:40:38 AM
The regulation of the activities of ICO had to be carried out several years ago. Then there would not have been such a massive deception of investors and other participants in this type of activity by fraudsters who simply paralyzed the normal development of ICO projects. This is due to the usual slowness of state bodies and the novelty of cryptocurrency and ICO, in connection with which the state for a long time could not decide how to treat cryptocurrency in general. In addition, the emergence of cryptocurrency in general is not very welcomed by the states, so they could delay the regulation of the activities of the ICO even to cause a negative attitude towards society.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2019, 03:48:09 PM
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 28, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
I think that with the new regulations in ICO, it will have a positive impact on the project itself and also the investors who want to join. on the other hand it can prevent scammers who are increasingly rampant for their personal interests.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 03:22:36 PM
This is a rhetorical question because it is not really known what will happen.  We can not say in advance because we do not know exactly.  But one thing I know for sure is that the regulators have not harmed anyone yet.
Activity: 686
May 28, 2019, 03:19:07 PM
Well, here the market can answer this question. Probably, ideally, there should be two types of projects that are regulated by the state or organization and other projects without regulation. So the investor will have a choice. It is always good when there is a choice.
very wise opinion, indeed there are currently many projects that are hindered by regulations because they really launch their products so they need permission from the government. sometimes new projects also build their buildings so they also need permission, so there are indeed some projects that require regulation and also some that don't.
Pages:
Jump to: