Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 4. (Read 31501 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 22, 2019, 11:23:41 AM
For me regulating ICO is a good thing especially to those future or present investors.
They will have more safety in investing their money which we need now as the ICO is getting worst due to some scammers before and upcoming scam projects.
regulation is a must!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 11:21:55 AM
So began the regulation of ICO. Do it steel exchange. And I will tell you that this caused a sharp revival of investors. People began to invest in new projects on major exchanges and they managed to start making money on their investments. I am glad that this happened right now. Perhaps the regulation of ICO by major exchanges will allow the growth of the entire crypto market to begin.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 22, 2019, 10:58:44 AM
If their was a short time ico then it will be also bad think. Long time regulation good one nd they have lots of thinking, how their keep increasing project development. My guess is that they can only receive ico funds.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 22, 2019, 10:47:02 AM
it is neither good nor bad, it's useless. it can only be banned, but why? There is already various solutions for scam protection. and how do you know if you don't try? Even negative experience is the experience, if you will get scamed, next time you will be smarter. Be careful,  do research, the market is risky, but you can earn here very well. And never invest in crypto as much as you cannot afford to lose to yourself completely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 10:42:33 AM
I think if there is an ico regulation, ICO will be very trustworthy by investors. many new investors will arrive and will make profits for all investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 22, 2019, 10:19:59 AM
With the regulation, an ico project will get more certainty. in my opinion that regulation is so important for the development of the ico project in the future. with the regulation, the failure rate can decrease and that will certainly make an Ico project more trusted. we all need regulation, because with the regulation, everything can be controlled and trusted.

All the lines mean the same. Why you wasted your time on saying the same thing again and again. Have you read the last news from SEC commission. They plan for the community to discuss the crypto acceptance and best regulation than we are having now.

Now most of the countries banned on investing ICO projects but you can invest on cryptos available on the exchanges. What we can do with those countries for regulations.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 22, 2019, 10:15:03 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

I don't understand much about this, but I still believe that ICO is bad, because organizations are trying to buy from individuals and want to swallow it all, I don't want it to happen  Cry
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 22, 2019, 10:13:10 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

I agree with you but not all, everything has a certain value that needs to be guaranteed. About ICO, although there are many organizations, the company is trying to push all individuals to be true, but it is also because an individual does not cause too much influence and profit when being eaten by the people themselve  Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 22, 2019, 10:05:52 AM
Any regulation around cryptocurrencies isn't really good in my opinion. Cryptocurrencies came in existence to give us a monetary structures where we own and control our money. Not any third party or government. It came to give us financial independence. These regulations defy that whole purpose. The thing is even after all these regulations, government can't efficiently control cryptos. No one can really curb or control cryptos. It's on internet and until people have the connection they can use it without anyone even knowing.
Activity: 147
April 22, 2019, 10:02:31 AM
ICO regulation will make the project tighter, making investors trust it again. At the end of 2018, more than 67% of investors were cheated from ICO. This makes ICO really dead on the market today. I believe that ICO will come back one day not far from the market.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 22, 2019, 09:56:03 AM
Its very important and good, because many people using Cryptocurrency for crime, like terorism, Drug and many many more. Thats why many country not believe in cryptocurrwncy, but if cryptocurrwncy have KYC, it will very good for future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 22, 2019, 09:39:29 AM
This is very good and also hopes for investors where there are institutions that can indeed regulate the rules against ico. So everyone who wants to develop a project must verify their data. because until now many people have complained about the increasing number of scammer cases that occur in the ico projeck and that is very detrimental to many people,
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
April 22, 2019, 09:37:46 AM
I believe ICO regulation would be good for crypto industry in general and it will also be good for investors and bounty hunters, as they don't have to worry about getting scammed. Over the last one year, many scammed ICOs have cheated both bounty hunters and investors, so if ICOs are properly regulated then it will keep scammers away.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 22, 2019, 09:33:45 AM
The rules for ICO are a good move. Countries need to review and approve them before it marketed. I believe that through approval requests, ICO projects have many investors interested in the integrity of the project. And the development team needs to join KYC before making sales stages.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 09:18:36 AM
I think this is a bad news for investment because many people in other country can invest their money to cryptocurrency. And i think if cryptocurrency are used in good ways its very helping for us.
Activity: 384
April 22, 2019, 09:06:02 AM
With the regulation, an ico project will get more certainty. in my opinion that regulation is so important for the development of the ico project in the future. with the regulation, the failure rate can decrease and that will certainly make an Ico project more trusted. we all need regulation, because with the regulation, everything can be controlled and trusted.

Right, regulation will make investors not hesitate to place their money in the ICO, the thing that makes market red is the number of scam projects so that regulations are needed.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 22, 2019, 09:01:08 AM
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
April 22, 2019, 08:57:16 AM
It's good for investors & for teams as well. With good Regulation, an investor can be assured that they're unlikely to get scammed & team will have to fulfill the whitepaper or development they promised to provide. The regulation will also help to clean the trash from the market & give a positive signal to the ecosystem. You can still find project raised over $50-$70M a few years or one year ago. Still didn't complete the roadmap or they're just doing lazy short youtube videos and some are not even acting as they used to when they came up here with their ICO. Proper regulation will clean this mess out of the system and project team also get comfortable by this. As without any regulation, they can face problems with the local authority & other issues may come up. So, in the end, we need news very soon about regulation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 22, 2019, 08:39:12 AM
Good or bad, I think we should abide. As long as we wanted to push thru with Cryptocurrency, we need to follow rules and laws implemented in every country. Besides regulations protect us as well as the investors from any kinds of scams because the scammers can be held liable if they do such thing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
April 22, 2019, 08:10:20 AM
In my opinion, actually there must be rules in ico. so that any developer who is interested in raising funds for their ICO must carry out several requirements which of course are to prevent fraud that can harm investors. but the fact is that currently supervision and complaints for this matter still tend to be difficult because maybe the rules from each country are different
Pages:
Jump to: