Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 12. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.

Yes, but we don't know if this is the max or how low it will actually go in the next couple of years. Value tends to go up over years.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
You are not too late if you want to invest Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year .. if you have money and want to invest Bitcoin, immediately enter the market and monitor bitcoin prices. buy Bitcoin at a low price, so you can get a bigger profit later.
Activity: 98
     I do not think there's a sluggish word in investing in bitcoin, as long as you can manage it in the right way and in the right time. Surely you will be able to many conveniences and advantages.
There will be no late bitcoin, and every time is the right time to invest bitcoin. We are in great technology. Bitcoin is managed with a cryptocurenncy that has precision and a good system.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
yeah in bitcoin dictionary there aren't word named "late" so if you want to buy bitcoin right now to get some profit you can join right now with some speculation and prediction first about the bitcoin in the future, is it goo to buy right now or not, so you need to make decision about it before you do it
Activity: 84
Investing in bitcoin is not too late, just wait a little to make the price down and then buy bitcoin, after a few months of waiting the price will increase and you can earn a profit depends on how much bitcoin you buy.

really buy when bitcoin is at the lowest price.
bitcoin prices yesterday reached $ 6000.
now the bitcoin is heading to $ 20,000.
currently to buy not too late.
by the end of 2018 I expect bitcoin to rise higher.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I completly agree with your opinion. Bitcoin price is not to high compare to last year price. It is still good time to investing money on bitcoin.  There is a chance to get lot of profits from investing. Bitcoin price is growing and i hope at the end of year bitcoin makes new record.
Activity: 140
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

You are not too late to invest bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin and crypto-currencies is a long-term investment. You can say this is an investment in the future. You do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency. It is the long term investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
If we speak about bitcoin involvement, we can not really say that we are now late because sometimes the bitcoin price will drop down and we can buy more on it and hold. So then the involvement is not too late because we can maybe have a lot of opportunity on buying if we are going to wait on the droping of its price.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin price now is not expensive, if compared last year, bitcoin did rise, but for now, bitcoin price is still low, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin, next year bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 91

I dont think its that late given todays bitcoin popularity, the bitcoin community is growing each and everyday, with this being happen, it will give bitcoin more and more opportunities to invest
Activity: 147
Its never too late to invest in bitcoin in that the price will continue to go high despite the fact that it falls sometimes. The trick is buy more when the price drops and hodl and in the near future you will have smiles on your face.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

I think it is not too late to own bitcoin. You just have to work hard right now to be part of it. You can try small and save in alt coins or small trades. You just need the perfect timing before taking the risks in this market. If you start in the lowest point, you will grow more. So have patience here, this is not a race. I agreed that we should keep calm because in the end, we will all be successful.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
If we are determined to earn enough on bitcoin and take the risks at this stage it is not late to invest. Bitcoin price may unpredictable but look it's market history a huge chances to provide all increase of value. We don't know it would be but possible indeed we can earn profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Though bitcoin might not be stable in the crypto market as we all will like. One thing we should always try to remember is how the whole thing started. So for me its never  late to invest in bitcoin today since your investment today will be worth much more than tomorrow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin investment is never a late subject. There is nothing like lateness in investment. it all depends on you. If you can hodl for long term, then it'll yield something great for you. If not, then forget it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
In my opinion, it is still possible to invest in the BTC despite the much higher price than in the past. The current price is less than half of the year-end price. If you believe in btc you have to buy now by betting on a new boom.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
Its not yet too late, bitcoin has still something to say. Though the earlier holder are luckier, we can still gain good amount in the future. So better buy as much as you can afford and you will realize that its not yet too latw to get rich.
Activity: 364
Now you can also take any currency from the top 50 to the coinmarketcap as an example. Start also surprised that many coins are expensive and too late to buy them. Impatient human philosophy, fear and lack of understanding of technology block the path to success.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
You aren't late at all as the price now is just a fraction of the potential of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is expected to still perform far more the current value.

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
70% of people in the world understand about technology, but only about 10% -20% of people in the world understand bitcoin technology. so very low people have bitcoin. if every year 10% of people in the world understand and buy bitcoin, I think bitcoin will continue to rise in every year. so now there is still a chance to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: