Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 9. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
buy as much bitcoin as we can, then be patient and calm waiting for the result of bitcoin investment. determine when it comes to how much profit we will sell it. nothing is too late in the bitcoin investment world because bitcoin prices can change at any time on a high scale or low scale Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
When I heard on BTC it was at 900$ but when I bought it was at 2500$ now its already passed 2k once. So, you can buy at dip.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

You right mate, and i absolutely agree with your  perspective about bitcoin itself, when you investing money into bitcoin even slowly but surely. because every Investments are very tricky and it’s hard to tell if we’re too late to invest into something or not, it’s just not possible to predict if it’s going to go up or down in the future. for me bitcoin is best invest especially for long term, and we are never to late for that.
Activity: 827
I think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities that exist in the future.
take advantage of the low price of bitcoin to make investments, because now it is still one of the coins that have the potential. do not wait for your regret until waiting for high price to buy because you have to spend big money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities that exist in the future.
Yes, you are not too late to invest; you still have a lot of time to gain knowledge and to join different campaigns in order to gain higher profit. There's no word late to the person who is eager to learn about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

investing takes experience, cleverness and patience. if for now, you are not too late to buy bitcoin, because the current price has stabilized. what you need to know if you want to trade in the world crypto is buy when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up.
that's true because in any work that can make money it is necessary to have experience, especially in the world of crypto. it must have great experience and have high intelligence and patience.
and if you want to invest it is not too late for all of you who will start invest in bitcoin because the price is still low bitcoin and not as expensive as yesterday at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
From the perspective of someone who is relatively new, seeing that bitcoin is on the low in its current, its wise to invest or buy bitcoin because its at a much more lower price compared to its peak. Investing in cryptocurrency today would not be late, cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin has a lot of potential ahead and can rise to its peak again. For a long term investment, investing at the present would always be good.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
its bad idea to invest bitcoin with all of your money. if you are new, you may buy small amounts of your hedge. track prices then buy again with small pieces.by this way your estimated cost will be lower if the prices down- bear trend
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
no, because now the bitcoin price is decreasing again. I think now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. if investing in bitcoin from now on then it will get a lot of profit in the next few months. I am sure that bitcoin prices in the near future will rise again so we should invest in bitcoin from now before bitcoin prices rise again.
Activity: 294
I think every time is a good time to start investing on bitcoin. Depending on our goals in the investment, long-term investments or short-term investments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin.. Because the investment will be useful in the future later and to fruition.. May investors not think too late to invest bitcoin..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Nobody knows what will happen to the Bitcoins price in the future. But I think the price of bitcoins is increasing especially when many people adopt it. I'm sure that there will be a lot of change in the crypto world and the only thing we do is to keep up with what's happening.
Activity: 26
We can't really say how Bitcoin will do in the future, but i think that it will soon climb back up as soon as regulation talks are done and over with hopefully before 2018 ends.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110

investing takes experience, cleverness and patience. if for now, you are not too late to buy bitcoin, because the current price has stabilized. what you need to know if you want to trade in the world crypto is buy when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol

It will never be too late to join any form of investments especially Bitcoin investments as long as the certain investment has the potential to make our money to grow. Although joining Bitcoin investment has a risk but no investment of today are free of risks to earn so better to join Bitcoin now specially the price is not so expensive to purchase at this moment because sooner or later if the price will suddenly to increase it will not be too late but you just miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price once again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
i keep telling people that it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, myself have bought some lately, despite the fact that it's getting bullish, we aren't praying for bears
Activity: 89
You can invest Bitcoin now but it's better to invest your money in different altcoins Bitcoin price is stable and we don't know when the price will rise again and also make a proper research on what altcoin you want to invest. try to learn how to trade this will bring you huge amount of money.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
You're still not too late to get bitcoin, for us you can invest in bitcoin now, so you'll generate a lot of bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin prices always go up higher.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin will continue to increase in terms of price. so I think even though now you invest it can be one of the best and it's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
the best invest you do in life, is investing in employees to make your business.
Pages:
Jump to: