Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 10. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
No, you're not too late. the current price of Bitcoin is down. you can invest your money now, and wait until the price goes up. then you will get a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Investing in bitcoin is never too late for people who has a big heart and with an open heart too to invest into bitcoin without any hesitation at all, because today is the right time to do so. Invest in bitcoin now!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
now is not a good time to invest in btc and i think now invest some valuable altcoins such as Ae, EOS etc. will give u more rewards!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
you can do right now if you want to invest in bitcoin because the price is down too deep and I think this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. this day, bitcoin price is down until $8543 and it might get down too deep if there is no support but I think the price will back to increase later. you need to invest with fast if you don't want to be late because, after this, I think the price will bounce up and reach the highest price again.
To me my personal vies that still it is good time for both short time invest as well as for long term investment, i think that those people who have good experience in short term invest they can make good money from short term investment, but i think that those people who do not have good experience in short term investment, still they have the opportunity to invest money for long term which is a safe and good methof for making money.
Activity: 80
The future of blockchain technology (technology behind the digital currency) looks bright and potentially transforms the entire industry's future from the housing market to health and legal services.
so l, in my opinion this is the perfect time to start and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. Although many risks will occur, but I myself believe that the future of digital currency in general is still bright. This is in line with the still large demand and various regulatory considerations by the authorities of many countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
if you invest in bitcoin it's still not too late in fact it's just the right time to buy a bitcoin because of its very low price now.
Activity: 294
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
If we read the predictions of bitcoin in the future, and if we believe it, then starting bitcoin investment today is not a late decision. maybe be late is better than never, if we refer to bitcoin price when first released.
Activity: 84
We can say this bitcoin is an investment for the future.We do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency.The important is investing in it on the right time.There's always has a chance to make a profit and it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Nothing is too late for Bitcoin investments.
If you are serious about Bitcoin and you are sure with Bitcoin then immediately invest in Bitcoin.
You can buy it when the price goes down, take the time Bitcoin goes down to buy and make long-term investments.
You will benefit greatly if you are serious about long-term investments.
Activity: 84
The important is investing in it on the righttime.The crypto money market is a very fast changing stock market. The prices are fluctuating too much.Bitcoin prices at the end of the year will rise again. Before you regret it is better to invest now.
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
yes right, there is not too late. even today is the right moment to buy bitcoin because if we look at the market bitcoin and other coin prices are rising, then this is a good time to buy bitcoin and investing in bitcoin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
you can do right now if you want to invest in bitcoin because the price is down too deep and I think this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. this day, bitcoin price is down until $8543 and it might get down too deep if there is no support but I think the price will back to increase later. you need to invest with fast if you don't want to be late because, after this, I think the price will bounce up and reach the highest price again.
Activity: 101
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

No, It is not too late for investing bitcoin.It is the right time to buy it. when the price is low, you buy and wait until the price high. then you sell it.
Activity: 92
never late for invest in bitcoin.today is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin.because every years value of bitcoin increase.
Activity: 196
If bitcoin could reach almost $20.000, it can surely go up more than $9000. It is never late, Bitcoin is always going up in long term, so don't be afraid to buy it at the current price, it is going to be at least $10.000 this month
Activity: 25
It's never too late.Still we have enough time. Bitcoin price are always increased. Still bitcoin price are low,that's the right time , So you can invest now for a better future .
Activity: 98
Market is now taken over by bulls. Bad fake news here and there.
I still believe in BTC long-term investment, but don't wait for quick profits. I would say buying anywhere below 10 000 is ok, can't see it drop much lower with futures and many new investors
Activity: 196
I do not think it's too late to start Bitcoin.
Although the price of Bitcoin is now quite expensive, you have a great chance to succeed with Bitcoin.
Do it wholeheartedly and vigorously then you will generate huge profits from Bitcoin.
Many have proved, and now you have to prove yourself.
Activity: 56
There are a lot of articles probably false information about the cryptocurrency world. These articles claim that its very wrong to invest  and it will crash at any moment. However, I find that hard to believe, its a matter of reading and probably consulting someone who knows better about the cryptoccurrencies before investing, I say.
Pages:
Jump to: