Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 8. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
It is not  too late to invest in bitcoin. Invest some ammount in bitcoin to get some amount in bitcoi.b.
Activity: 308
It is not too late yet. But if you keep waiting and Btc hits 100k, then I think it is too late. If you are interested in blockchain technology and believe in Bitcoin, then invest, otherwise stay out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
not too late, there is still plenty of time to invest in bitcoin.
but I think you'd better wait until some more time, because now the bitcoin price is still decreasing, it will likely continue to fall until tomorrow.
if there is a sign of bitcoin will rise again, that's when the right time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
When bitcoin was 6k+, people were in a panic, and they wanted to sell it.
And when the price of bitcoin soared, it was an interesting phenomenon that people were going to buy it again. Shocked

These are the people who invested their money and do not know what they invested in. They do not know what bitcoin is and just following the hype. When fud hits and price drops they panic and sell. instead of hodling and wait for the price to climb.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
Bitcoin value now is not so high there value so it is the right time you buy and start to invest, cause investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income. Start to invest now cause time is gold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I will say is not late, the price is still low and is a better opportunity to buy now as no one can predict the price the next minute. Invest now and enjoy tomorrow.
Activity: 304
 It is never too late, start today. Nobody knows tomorrow. Investing in Bitcoin is a source of passive income, any investment coming from crypto currencies. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, ensure that you have a short, midterm and long-term goal. These three things will be able to give you the things you need in life. Investing in Bitcoin is a venture in itself,there is no business that does not have it own risk,one has to study the situation of the day before investing your money.  

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
just be cool if you are investing bitcoin when current prices will not be too late because I think bitcoin is currently so cheap so take advantage of a lot of opportunities to buy as much bitcoin as you can, take advantage of bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 73
there is no word to invest in bitcoin at this time is the most appropriate time to switch to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most investing place to invest a digital share different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hope bitcoin progressed and to be a master of all investments.
Activity: 47
With the opportunity that you can invest is an opportunity you can make and with this you can achieve huge amounts of money in the long run, I think that right now it is not too late to buy and invest in bitcoin, so Bitcoin will increase and patience is always the key to success.
Activity: 434
really right now it's not too late to buy and and invest in bitcoin, I think now is a good time where prices have started to rise slowly and higher bitcoin sales volume.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think investing in bitcoin at your present day is not too late. Given the opportunity that you can invest is a chance you can take and with this you can gain huge amounts in the long term. Long term investing is something to consider cause bitcoin is priced at a high nowadays even though its consider at its low. Bitcoin would still rise and patience is always the key, just keep that in mind in investing in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
No, I did not invest in Bitcoin today. If I had money, I used to invest in bitcoin today. Now 1 BTC = $8,610.6875
Now there is still a golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin because the price of bitcoin increasing day by day. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, you can now invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
I think the bitcoin investment is not too late now because bitcoin prices are currently decreasing and today bitcoin prices are very cheap and take advantage of very cheap price of bitcoin is to be able to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 210
Do not discuss late. There is still a chance to make a profit.
The selling value of bitcoin is now relatively low, and this is a n chance to start bitcoin investment. And can buy enough bitcoin.
Activity: 165
I personally think that there is no word late, even at this time to quickly join the better because at the moment now its value is going up. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
It is true that for a long time the btc price stagnates between 7k and 9k.
I believe that until summer btc price will cross 10k and after that everything is possible.
I think that the same questions people was asking a few years ago when btc price was $250 or last year when btc price was around $2000 Smiley
So, think long term here and you will be on the right way.
Activity: 434
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. The facts prove that although the price is very high, but still the bitcoin investors can still get the benefits. Because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it means can can rise very drastically and can also go down drastically. Bitcoin market is still young, so as long as there are still many people who invest in bitcoin, you still can get profit. It all depends on your analysis and your luck.

Currently the most profitable cryptocurrency investment in second-tier altcoins, such as Ethereum. The price that is still much lower than Bitcoin allows altcoins to generate much larger profits. If you are a risk taker, you can choose to invest in third-tier altcoins and ICO with the greatest profit potential, but of course the risk is even greater.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
If you are going to invest in Bitcoin today; it would be a great opportunity to buy it at a low price; and if the price increases, it would make you gain a huge profit.
Activity: 164
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.

I think with recent price situations especially bitcoin floating and
struggling to stay in between the $9k-$10k mark, there still is a
reasonable but slim window for investing in bitcoins. Though there
are still ongoing deflations in the market but Bitcoin’s prices are
a bit higher now compared to a few months ago which were ideal
investment prices. It’s a bit risky now, but it’s not entirely too late.
Pages:
Jump to: