Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 11. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In general, it's never late to invest in financial market and crypto or bitcoin also. The reason is quite simple: although you are older and older, the financial market is still young. As you can see, bitcoin and crypto market has emerged for some years and it's too young to compare with stock or commodities market which has existed for hundreds of years.

Yes, That is right. Someone can consider late to invest today when looking at the price of bitcoin today. It has been much higher than december last year. But please note that bitcoin price today still can keep rising higher or dropping lower depending on supply and demand. Price of bitcoin will fluctuate everyday , up and down that allows you to get profit for your investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I hope its not to late. I just bought a bitcoin this week lol. A lot of institutional interests the past couple of weeks.......  Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
It's never late to buy bitcoin. The main thing is to choose the right time to buy. For example, the price of BTC fell from $9900 to $9000 in 2 days.
I believe that $ 9000 is a good buy price, because I expect bitcoin to grow above $ 10,000.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
So around 4% of the world's population own bitcoins. It makes sense. And we are 7.5 billion people in this world. Even a billion people owning and using bitcoin for their daily transactions could probably make it price at $1 million each.
Activity: 294
If I think you are not late if you invest bitcoin now. Precisely now is a good opportunity to invest bitcoin. Because bitcoin is currently down so it can be fairly cheap. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
There is nothing to late when it comes to investing to bitcoin because bitcoin is somehow related to become a future currency that can be used by people on investments and a currency in transaction in the form of crypto. It could also provide much better system compare to fiat because it has a decentralized system that could give more chance for people to earn and to have a good investments in the future.
Activity: 40
It is never too late. In 2 years we will be at  $100k price levels and when you look back and think these times, you'll feel so dumb for not buying from these cheap prices. you can buy bitcoin now, this is the time to buy before at the end of 2018.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
It is never too late for a good and growing thing like bitcoin. When there is a chance of bitcoin down it is a good time to buy. currently bitcoin prices are under 10000 USD this is the right time to buy. Or if our capital is not too much we can try buying ethereum coins and ripples. The current ripple price drops this time to buy it. Many predict the ripple will flourish.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
no. it is not too late because bitcoin for now is just starting its journey to reach the top. means that to defeat all the opponents of bitcoin which are the other coins that are only a scam. this is just the beginning of bitcoin. it will not end yet. it will last forever. investing in bitcoin is pretty fun. we can get money easily and fast. it will change our life. it will make our lives better that before.
Activity: 665
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
I do not think it's too late in investing with bitcoin buying and holding off selling when the selling price is high if we only see the price with a short period of time it's so little profit we also have to see its graph of the year
Activity: 377
I do not think you are too late to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very worthy to have our future investment assets. It's still a small part who knows and uses Bitcoin, there are still many people around the World who do not know Bitcoin. And I am very confident that Bitcoin will continue to benefit anytime. You must immediately buy Bitcoin now before you regret it when the price will go up drastically.
Activity: 27
it's never too late to invest in bitcoin when it's the right time to invest in bitcoin because I'm brave and I'm learning to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks that are different from the various investments in the world, I believe and I'm hoping bitcoin is getting more advanced and becoming the all-invester of all investments.
Activity: 462
Investing is not to late, all users have free will to invest, it depends to our choice when we will do to invest bitcoin. When the bitcoin increase or decrease its totally depends on the investors what will the process they make.
Activity: 16
there are no words to invest in bitcoin at this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I dare and I learn to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hoping bitcoin to get ahead and become a master of all investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
not too late, you can invest anytime and with any money
we can not know what will happen after a week to come, because bitcoin is hard to guess, but it is obviously rising in price for the next few years
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Not at all…
Just look behind one year price was very low as compare now, but peoples was selling & buying bitcoin & now they are doing trade on the price of 9000$. So can say every time is perfect to invest in bitcoin.

For short term return you have to monitor carefully market & make investment in a dump but don’t wait for 7K because graph is gradually upwards if you are a long term investor then just buy bitcoin & hold.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
every years, bitcoin or crypto will grow more and more. in volume or in a popularity. so when someone ask about, its too late to invest in bitcoin? the answer still big no. and for me, the beginning of bitcoin is in 2018. many member join here, to get more profit here, and many people stuck to hold bitcoin because they buy it at high price. so just buy bitcoin and than wait until the price is good to sell it
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
It's not too late to be a part of the community and Bitcoin price is volatile in everyday.
You can invest of bitcoin everytime you want. Becasue investment is how to see the opportunity to get a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

You're wrong, today is the day when you need to invest. There was a time when bitcoin price was starting decreasing and dumping to 6,000$. People start making there own prediction that bitcoin will be more down or bitcoin is death they start selling there bitcoin. And now when the price pumping and reach up to 9,800$. People like you start asking the same question. Believe me it will never late especially if you're selecting bitcoin in crypto currency. Do you even know bitcoin will be increase more in the end of 2018? Yes, maybe in December it will reach 50,000$.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Why most of the people think it's too late to buy bitcoin. Remember the income is in your hands if you are hardworking you can earn profit for sure. But this is the reminder also if you are investing to cryptocurrency because it is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: