Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 3. (Read 1809 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

Investing tomorrow is when it's late. If you're reading this now it's not late to invest in BItcoin for future gains but if you're looking for quick  ROI then I redirect you to altcoins they give the best %
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
Bitcoin is still at its volatile stage. Wait for the perfect time to buy it. Wait for it to drop a little and boom invest or buy. People will panic sell if bitcoin drops and going to regret again if the bitcoin will be blown. So better rack up some then just wait for it
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Let's look at bitcoin prices at this time, if we have long follow bitcoin price, then we can see if now is the right time to buy bitcoin, but even so, we must also be prepared with all the possibilities that occur.
I dont think that it is late to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin in the market now is dumping and it is giving us again a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the price will be very  high, my advice is buy now and keep it for long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

I can agree with you, in crypto market you will always have the opportunity to gain profit specially in bitcoin. It's volatility is the best factor that btc we can consider in gaining.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin today. Since bitcoin prices are rising now and then, you still have the  chance to join whenever you are ready.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is not too late to invest, you can also start from were you have met it with the little you have ,it could turn to have a huge profit that you will expect from your investment
Activity: 112
it is never late to invest in bitcoin. the decision to invest in bitcoin solely rests on the individual. you just need to set your goals, study the market and the market trend to know when to invest effectively. you can choose a time when the price is low to invest or a time when the price is about to go up but whichever, never invest more than you can afford to lose and do not press the panic button. right now, the trends are good so it is not back to invest today
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I am also convinced that we are still at an appropriate time to get involved in this nascent market, because taking into account all the immense growth potential it has, plus the little knowledge that still has the vast majority of people in this area, I have no doubt that there is still a lot of room to grow.

Therefore, I believe that those who are just joining this market in the next future will also come to be considered pioneers, because I still believe that bitcoin can cost more than $200,000, and today it is worth less than 5% of that amount.
Activity: 195
people really need to stop thinking that bitcoin is an investmet, otherwise, everybody is gonna think that you can get rich fast just by "buying" like many ppeople think. And no, it is not late
Activity: 434

In this industry, the perfect timing is the key to success. Even though you think by yourself that it is too late because the price increasing again, don't worry because there will be a next time. Bitcoin has fluctuated through its history so just wait patiently for your time. What matters more is that after you start investing is to hold on to it.
Activity: 269
it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, now is the right time to invest in bitcoin, because currently the bitcoin price is low, then you can quickly invest in bitcoin before bitcoin prices rise again
Activity: 92
Nobody knows about the future of Bitcoin, but it's safe to say that Bitcoin's acquisition was profitable last week. Perhaps nobody else will experience a 3,000 percent increase in price, and maybe the statistics are just for those who bought their bitcoins much earlier, but Bitcoin has not yet reached its peak.
Activity: 6
to invest in bitcoin is not late because is still growing up so for any new comers that are into crypto is not late for them only for you to invest and wait and see the miracle
Activity: 118
Merit: 1

Its not too late to invest nowadays while the value of bitcoin is low in my opinion  this is the perfect time. Who knows one of this days the price value of bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 31
Now is a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin. The price has fallen perhaps to annual lows and this year probably will not be cheaper.
Activity: 90
it's never too late to invest in dibitcoin, if you have confidence to invest dibitcoin then you try to invest it, never afraid to invest bitcoin because bitcoin will be a good coin
Activity: 164
I believe its never late to invest in Bitcoin, so long as all coins are not mined yet, there is always a gap to utilize. The important factor is however the timing, the time at which you invest matters a lot, invest when the coin is cheaper, for a chance to get more out of it wen its prices stabilize.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
there are no "late" in investing term. everybody could begin whenever they want. but of course, for investing, the sooner is the better  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
yeah agree with that, investing bitcoin right now, are not late for us to start, just invest in it, and wait for the big pot, also don't forget to check the price when it price or low, reseraching before doing are the best
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I and my friends who work with crypto currency do not invest. There are many reasons. The most important are other projects that really have a good foundation and the cost of tokens is affordable to any investor.
Pages:
Jump to: