Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 6. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

Not too late my friend. If you have the money to invest on, then why would you even have to be concerned with the time of your investments. Just invest big when there is an opening or a chance for you too invest. It doesn't matter how early or late you are as long as you manage your profits efficiently.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
4% is already very big in terms of Bitcoin owners versus the entire population of the world. I think the total of Bitcoin owners in the whole world does not even reach 2%. So if we reach just 5%, we will be expecting the price of Bitcoin to go as high as 6-digit price figure in US dollars. Everyone is still an early investor if he/she buys Bitcoin within the next five years at least.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
for meProbably there is no late in investing in bitcoin, as long as you can manage in in the right way and in the right time. There will be no late in bitcoin, and any time is good time to invest bitcoin,The important point to note is investing in the right jet at the right time.
The crypto money market is a very fast-changing stock market. The prices are fluctuating too much.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
We can't really say how Bitcoin will do in the future, but i think that it will soon climb back up as soon as regulation talks are done and over with hopefully before 2018 ends.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities that exist in the future.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
No, you're not too late to invest in bitcoins now. Bitcoin still has tremendous potential for the future. Many investors are investing in bitcoins today. So you do not have to worry and do not have to say that you're late. This is an opportunity to invest in bitcoin. So invest in bitcoin slowly.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
I think you are not too late if you want to invest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin still has the potential to grow and rise again its value.
If you are interested to invest Bitcoin, I hope you learn a lot about Bitcoin so you have a strong knowledge about Bitcoin.
And you can run a good investment strategy.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I think its not too late to invest on bitcoin now,  the trend is up and temporary on the down trend just for corretion before going to reach the highest level last year arround $19,500. Lets see if that price level breaks then bitcoin will fly to the moon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

From people all over the world, very few know and have BItcoin. Only a small part. Yes, maybe this is because there are still many people who lay with technology and cannot know Bitcoin from anyone. Prohibitions in some countries also make some people are forced to stop having Bitcoin. But it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin and whenever we can do it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

very precise your opinion is not too late because of economic development and technology begins with the most important bitcoin our belief in investment with bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Bitcoin baie is currently running around $8-9k which is still lower than last years value. Though investing in bitcoin doesn’t actually have a right timing but when you get to purchase bitcoin in a lower price, then that is way better since you will have a greater chance of gaining more. If you pman to invest in bitcoin, better invesr now while value is a bit low.
Activity: 61
No its not late as we know the price of the bitcoin down to 8445$ and the price will rose again in order to maintain its equillibrium so its the time to invest in bitcoin little and get upto 10% of profit in nearly one week.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
if you stay in this forum too long you will know this question is very popular. The first time I see this question since bitcoin price around 200$
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

Do you think you are now late to make investment with bitcoins? Do not lose your confidence because you bitcoin is still on early stage. I can say that you are still early investors if you will make investment today.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Never late for investing in Bitcoin
Price of Bitcoin still growing up every year, you can check in google price about bitcoin, bitcoin still stronger and always on the top, price always good price, he like a mom of altcoin, she/he is down altcoin is down, she/he up altcoin maybe up maybe down

In many times im always take in action invested in bitcoin for best choice and make best future with bitcoin
Invested in bitcoin its never late, lets go make best future with invested in bitcoin and join us in bitcoin family
Activity: 73
no words are too late to invest in bitcoin because at the moment it is a very quick time to invest in bitcoin because I am brave and I learned to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a great place to invest in digital stocks different from different investments in the world , I believe and I hope bitcoin progresses and becomes the mainstay of all investments.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
well I can say investing in bitcoin will never get late bitcoin has a very big optional so you can get in at any time without a worry
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I agree because I am also a late to know about bitcoin. I just joined at the beginning of the year with a very high $ 10,000 bitcoin price. At that time I felt it was too late but my friend said it was better late than not try at all. My prize is now about 5 months join bitcoin and hope bitcoin price will continue to rise in the future.
Activity: 178
We can say this bitcoin is an investment for the future.We do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency.The important is investing in it on the right time.There's always has a chance to make a profit and it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Let's look at bitcoin prices at this time, if we have long follow bitcoin price, then we can see if now is the right time to buy bitcoin, but even so, we must also be prepared with all the possibilities that occur.

If we following on bitcoin price history, bitcoin price always rising year on year. There is no doubt that bitcoin is good investment and if we want to investing our money, i think its not too late because some people buying bitcoin at $12k and still hold it and believe that bitcoin will rising again
Pages:
Jump to: