Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 4. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

No, anyone is not too late to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin will still last long and also potentially continue to increase in value, and with it there is always an opportunity to invest in bitcoin for the benefit of the future.
Activity: 98
There is no late in investing bitcoin, because investing more time is right (not necessarily now late) and dare to take decisions and dare to face risks. The meaning of right time is more able to choose and wait until the condition or bitcoin price is down. But when bitcoin conditions are on the rise or in a green zone as long as you dare to take risks it's okay.
Activity: 14
I think as long as human live it's not too late to do something, and as you know never too late to invest in bitcoin now  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
This is our chance to invest cause the value is not high, it is our opportunity to buy more coins and start invest. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause we know the value is increasing so fast, so our investment will be grow in high profitable income and make our  life become better and successful.
Invest what you afford to lose. Investing is not a simple matter. Especially if you invest with cryptocurrency that has a high risk because the price is volatile. You must really understand the basics and understand all the risks. If you already have a good analytical base, then you will know the right moment to buy or sell, even if the only forecast.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
Investing in bitcoin today is not late because it will always keep going up. Those that did not invest last two years will b regretting it today so also the same thing will happen in two years time for those that did not invest today
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
there is actually no right time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will always be around. i think  one thing htat you should consider when investing in bitcoin is your financial capacity and bitcoin's value. as of the moment, bitcoin value is aroung $8k-9k which is really low compared to last year. so if you plan to ivest in bitcoin, now is the best time since bitcoin is pretty low and it is slowly recovering so t=chances for gaining huge profit is actually high.
Activity: 209

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

I agree with you mate. You will always gain profit in btc if you have the patience to wait. There is always a possibility that BTC will grew that's why we need to give our all in trusting btc capability.
Activity: 134
There is no final word to invest in bitcoin because we do not know when to invest. If indeed you want to invest, do it now before bitcoin prices will rise again. I'm sure to bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If you really trust the system of bitcoin and read about what is happening, investing is not too late. Bitcoin price now is much cheaper compare to last year, and that's  a good thing to invest so you will gain more in the end of the year.
Activity: 154
With current price? No it is not late at all
Highest price is around $25k and now it is even lesss than $10k
I still believe it will go even higher than that as the world will start recognize blockchain and has some regulation on it

No late in doing investment because you can adjust as long as you have enough capital to support your investment, because crypto today still promising to invest if only continue to start and support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
This is our chance to invest cause the value is not high, it is our opportunity to buy more coins and start invest. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause we know the value is increasing so fast, so our investment will be grow in high profitable income and make our  life become better and successful.
Activity: 70

Never say that because at all times bitcoin is better to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
With current price? No it is not late at all
Highest price is around $25k and now it is even lesss than $10k
I still believe it will go even higher than that as the world will start recognize blockchain and has some regulation on it
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Even though it's current state may deteriorated from it's former peak but as long as bitcoin is not dead it is not too late to invest. Although bitcoin is a bit risky, as long as people willingly look at it deeply one can see how profitable bitcoin can be, so owning a little bit of this currency matters.

Well its not really good to wait for it to move towards the peak before you invest lol. As they always say, buy the dip and whatevers making this current drop, it's making a good opening for people who wants to get in to btc.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

No, It isnot too late to invest in bitcoin today. It is the right time. it's never late to invest in financial market and crypto or bitcoin also. when the price is low, you can invest it and sell when high.
No you can invest whenever you want to do.There is no such early or late in investing in bitcoin.Everyone wants to earn profits and so you should invest in bitcoin as it is a money making machine.One should take advantage of it.Bitcoin gives tremendous amounts of profits in a short period of time.More and more people are now joining bitcoin because they want to earn more money and profits.People hold bitcoins for the price rise in the future so that they can get profits.
Activity: 82
Even though it's current state may deteriorated from it's former peak but as long as bitcoin is not dead it is not too late to invest. Although bitcoin is a bit risky, as long as people willingly look at it deeply one can see how profitable bitcoin can be, so owning a little bit of this currency matters.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
you should now how the market is going im sure it relly helps to you,for me investing in bitcoin now is good because thee still big pump that could happen before this year end,but all of these is depend on how you understand the bitcoin market and also on your perception about it.
Activity: 176
we think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities in the future, because the price will increase even higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Not too late I think this is good time to invest because bitcoin it going down from two days and makes you an opportunity to invest in because I think it is little correction of bitcoin and it will go up again in near coming days,
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The answer is very clear that today is tomorrow and beyond it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. All the time is the right time to buy and invest in Bitcoin. You are not wrong and will be a lucky person if you can quickly have Bitcoin. I am sure the price of Bitcoin will be higher every year.
Pages:
Jump to: