Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 5. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
For me it's not, because it's better to be late than never especially today that it is a good time to invest. And we are hoping that sooner or later bitcoin's price will increase so that we will get good profit from it. To all beginners, don't be afraid to invest because there's nothing wrong or lose if you try to take the risk.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Start to invest now until the bitcoin value is not high, so you have time to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income. Invest in a long term is good cause in this kind of investment  you have big opportunity to earn more profit from your investment and gives you happiness.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I do not consider late when you are investing bitcoin today , because you are late when you will not join , but to those who join now it is a good beginning for new investors and customers, anything that join is not consider late especially if it will give a good future for you joining it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Looking at the price today, it seems it has become more favourable to invest. Maybe bitcoin wishes all believers to join the train as it prepares to take off. Never too late to invest in Bitcoin mate.
Activity: 28
I agree with what you say. still not too late to buy bitocin, bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year. no one knows when bitcoin stops, but before that happens, do not be afraid if you want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 81
This is the right time, because the bitcoin price is red. I'm sure to bitcoin that bitcoin prices will rise again to $ 15000. We can only hope for bitcoin holders for the future.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

Definitely not, its not yet too late. Actually, the bitcoin business is just beginning to expound. A few people own bitcoin, yes, but its actually your advantage so take the chance and invest in bitcoin. Today, bitcoin price is around $9-10k and in the future, I yhink it will still increase and now is the best time to iwn. Although there are ups and downs, people still make money from it. Buy bitcoin, keep calm, have patient and earn.
Activity: 98
no bitcoin are open to invest you.
Activity: 392

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

its not late,yiu still have time to invest on bitcoin and get good profits from it because still bitcoin is not used by all the people in the world so still the price didn't reach its maximum because the value of bitcoin depends on the supply and demand so when the number of users increases the price also will increase in the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you want to invest better you find out about bitcoin first. Because if you do not know anything about bitocin it can be fatal and get a loss. And if you want to invest in bitcoin today should do it if you already know enough bitcoin.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
There is nothing too late owning a bitcoin. Amd it is better to late than never. At time now there are several people who owns bitcoin and if you bought some bitcoin you will be one of them. And be proud because you own some of the coin that leads all crypto coins. Invest now or never keep on buying bitcoin and you will never regret it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

too late, of course not because we know that the crypto currency is growing with the development of technology and era therefore investment is not too late if we have confidence and belief in the bitcoin in your investment
Activity: 98
for me I think it all depends on what type of investment into bitcoin that you are looking at, e.g. short, medium or long term. So, depending on your comfort level,because it is still new need a few months and even years to get very satisfactory results and also many great benefits by chasing the bounty available and also in gift with the rank of existing rank.
Activity: 39
no words are too late to invest in bitcoin because now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because I am brave and I learned to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a great place to invest in digital stocks different from the various investments in the corners the world, I believe and I hope bitcoin progresses and becomes the mainstay of all investments.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
Nope, investing in bitcoins today is not too late because the price of the bitcoin in the market is still affordable to the investors to invest or to buy to start an investment in this kind of business.
Activity: 178
It is never too late to invest in something that continues to grow every now and then. It's all about the right time to get into Bitcoin and get out. Also about your patience. For now, Bitcoin at a decent enough price, also affordable for new users to buy, and is expected to increase as well. The reason is quite simple: although you are older and older, the financial markets are still young. As you can see, Bitcoin and the crypto market have appeared for several years and are still too young to compare with the stock or commodity market that has existed for hundreds of years.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

Those who invest in Bitcoin when the $ 1000 price is the lucky one. Now Bitcoin touches $ 8000. I say, it's never too late if you invest now, because I'm sure prices will continue to rise as the bitcoin users grow in the world.
Yes, I think so, The growing and growing popularity of bitcoin users will make bitcoin getting stronger and increasing .. and I think when you want to invest with bitcoin prices no matter how much value, I think it's never a word Late because bitcoin is always profitable on your mentality when bitcoin prices go down .. and try better than you're late and sorry
Activity: 308
Your opinion and mine kinda same, there's nothing like too late or whatnot. In this cryptocurrencies that no one know what would happen tomorrow, we should do the investation whenever you could, but stay sane. When the bar goes green, it is better for you to wait until became red. It's all about basic principle of trading world. Again, there is nothing like too late in this world.
Activity: 54
No. Investing in bitcoins today is not late this is the beautiful day that you will invest in bitcoin and hold it. Wait for a years until the bitcoin will pumped you have to wait and hold patience is a virtue so if you will invest in bitcoin you have more and more patience in holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
It's never late to invest in Bitcoin and any Cryptocurrencies. The price of a certain coin is not fixed in a long span of time. Bitcoin's price for example is going north and south and vice versa. You can jump in and play with Bitcoin's volatility through trading or you could also invest during lows and sell during highs. It is upon you.
Pages:
Jump to: