Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ICO's a good option? - page 13. (Read 19323 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 05:57:37 AM
I think investing in ICO projects is still profitable, but it is not the best option because ICO projects have a lot of scams, and if you don't invest carefully, you are likely to encounter fraud.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 08, 2019, 05:53:35 AM
No, ICO's are having 80-90 percent of it are scam. If you want to earn then do not invest on ICO instead you can use your money to gamble in a pool betting or any games that could let you play and earn at your advantage. Just take some good percentage when you because it will get you higher chance to win in a bet or playing in a game.

If I were you join in the gambling section so that you will get more ideas on how to earn and make some fun.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 08, 2019, 05:46:33 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?

Yes, Investment in ICO is good and it is the soul of coming new coins in the crypto markets but it totally depends on which ICO you want to invest. The team of that ICO is a vital factor of your success in investment. If team is active, trusted, experienced and promising with roadmap implementation, this project surely hits your investment success otherwise it is not.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 08, 2019, 05:50:45 AM
the main point of investing in ico is to get the token or coin in cheap price rather than buying directly from exchange but from last year we have seen that as soon token/coin hit the market ,price of the respective coin goes down due to manipulation(not happen with every coin,it is just a trend),so you can directly buy from exchange but still if your are not good at trading and just a investor than ico is good choice .
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
January 08, 2019, 05:43:24 AM
it depends on the ICO, somewhere it is good to be in within ICO process, but there are ICOs with price that go down right after ICO, and seems that get involvment in ICO process in useless
of course, it is important to analyse all details before take part in the process
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 05:41:14 AM
To properly invest you need to know a lot of nuances in order not to get to the scammers. Therefore, investing in ICO is a very complicated process.
Activity: 495
Merit: 15
January 05, 2019, 07:31:25 AM
The only thing I consider is the

"The problem" and "The solution", and if the project is "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE"!
Then research if they joined some blockchain conference!

Never trust those team info anymore, most of them are fake, it's just waste your time to research all their info!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 02:35:00 AM
depends on the ICO, what backing they have as well as their dev team and not to mention their business model.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
January 05, 2019, 02:23:18 AM
is it a good idea to invest in ICO's and what do you think is a good deciding factor to pick what ICO's to invest in?
These days everyone is trying to have their own ICO which is making entire industry shady. People are easily falling for scams. Keep an eye on the reputation section to see the fake ICOs.

I am not saying that all ICOs are fake but there are good ICOs as well. To determine a good ICO I look for
=Good team
=The product
=Token usability
=Marketing

If these are good enough then it's ok to take some risk. Don't go all but invest that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 02:19:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: