Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 10. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
December 01, 2018, 11:46:40 PM
I suggest to be vigilant in ICO investment, this is because many ICO scams are irresponsible so that investors are afraid to place their money, I hope that strict regulations will soon be made that can regulate ICO so that it guarantees investor money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 10:24:26 PM
I am happy to invest ICO because ICO invest experience in 2017 was successful, with a capital of around $ 500 I could make my money grow up to $ 8000, but unfortunately the ICO in 2018 was too much so many projects scam and made it difficult to find a profitable ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
Quality projects are like a pin in the proverbial haystack. You gotta glean through a lotta dross before hitting paydirt, and if you hit it, buy it up cheap in this bear market. That's my take https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
I think it is still profitable since you could get some huge bonus as an early investor,
But sometimes even with a huge bonus and discount the price of the token when it hits the market would be really low so I think ICO nowadays should be considered as a long term investment.
huge bonus as early investors did not give us any guarantee in future we will generate profit when its coin listed to exchange.we've see many projects that dumped alot and most investors suffered big losses because of this.so in my opinion at this moment investing ico has big risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
MOCKTAIL.FINANCE
December 01, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

yes, its proffiteble, but for long term.
here is some good ICO, with small CAP.
and with big future, but if you want Sell after ICO - i think its not profitable.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
December 01, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
Most ico use the ERC20 platform, of course this is a good opportunity, because now ETH is cheap. Let's just say we invest in ETH and I'm sure you will double it in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 01, 2018, 08:06:39 AM
I think that dreaming of big profits is wrong now. The times of big profits have passed and will not return, most likely the maximum profit will be 10-50 percent per year from its portfolio.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
I think it is still profitable since you could get some huge bonus as an early investor,
But sometimes even with a huge bonus and discount the price of the token when it hits the market would be really low so I think ICO nowadays should be considered as a long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
Perhaps now is the best time to invest, but there is a problem, where to find a standing ISO?
Activity: 870
December 01, 2018, 07:24:52 AM
Investing in ICOS is still profitable if we know how to find good projects. The market is going down, the price of many ICOS is also very cheap to invest.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 01, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
As long as we can choose good ICO, we have the chance to get big profits, actually there are still many profitable ICOs, but the number of scam projects makes a good thing become worse.
Activity: 658
December 01, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
for now there may be many investors who are starting to doubt investment by following ico because we know that ico payments are often disappointing and not as expected, but I still have confidence in investing by following ico
Activity: 658
December 01, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
yes of course investment in ico is still very profitable because with investment in ICO you can get bonuses of more than 30% and it can provide benefits for you because you enter when the price is cheap and you can still hold it until the price becomes very expensive, make sure Your investment in ICO is needed by many people because it can be a solution to existing economic problems.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
December 01, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
I think it is still profitable that is why there are still plenty of people who supports ICO,
You just have to be careful in choosing where to invest and hold it till it finish all of their developments in their roadmap to make their token useful.
Activity: 644
December 01, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
Investing ICO is still profitable but the major problem is we need to choose the right project for getting profit after listing in the exchanges. Many people are investing based on the rating given by the ICO listing websites, we need to research ourselves before investing into any ICO.
Activity: 102
December 01, 2018, 01:26:51 AM
No it is not profitable at all you could see it at the last few months most of the ICO's are scam,
Or if not they aren't listed in any exchange yet and for those who are already listed you could compare their ICO price to the market price.
Do you still think it is profitable most of them are only 10% of their ICO price when they get listed on the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
November 30, 2018, 10:45:17 PM
It maybe profitable or it may not depending on the kind of ICO, you have been invested , because, investment in cryptocurrency are not pretty sure that your investment is gaining or successful ,it also depends the lucky time , that you are in, so it all depends on you if you bit your investment on that ICO.

any kind of investment is too risky specially here in cryptocurrency because anyone who has enough knowledge to do and conduct ICO they can do it so meaning those people can run after those investors and participants after all the efforts and money that invested to them that is why people wants that the government enter this kind of business so that there will be an assurance that the team will give what the people deserve.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
November 30, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
It maybe profitable or it may not depending on the kind of ICO, you have been invested , because, investment in cryptocurrency are not pretty sure that your investment is gaining or successful ,it also depends the lucky time , that you are in, so it all depends on you if you bit your investment on that ICO.
Investing in ICO projects is risky, but to make a profit from them, you need to learn a lot because only 5% of the projects can make a good profit. Personally, I only invest in good times and limit investment at the time the mayor discounts because it will cost you a lot of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 09:00:24 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 07:57:24 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Just few profitable ones.
Pages:
Jump to: