Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 11. (Read 81240 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
I doubt it cause from what is see is lot of ICO lost their price very bad when hit on exchange.
I don't know why the price is going so badly, maybe because the project isn't good enough, or many people dump it for random r reason, I don't know the exact reason.
But for me it's really very risky to invest on ICO right now
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
November 30, 2018, 07:31:44 PM
I think that you need to study the project well first of all. However, it is important to remember. Nobody gives you any guarantees.
What do i mean? – We should know all about the project. The team, them idea, white paper etc.
However, if even you think that it is a good project for investment you can lose all. I know most people don't like it. But we need to face the truth.
We have no any guarantees for success in the cryptoworld. But yes. ERC-20 tokens is still can be profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 30, 2018, 07:59:32 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
The bearish market had really hurt those projects due to dropped of ETH price. I just hope that the market will returns to a bullish mode that will attract more new investors to buy and invest crypto.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
Most of the ICO is a scam so I think it isn't profitable anymore,
Even if they manage to success most of them would be listed in an exchange with a very low price compare to their ICO price so it isn't really profitable anymore even with a huge bonus or discount.
i didnt understand why each coins listed in market price dumped alot, only left 10% from ico value.they investing in ico to generate profit or losses actually.and no doubt much ico failed now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 30, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
Most of the ICO is a scam so I think it isn't profitable anymore,
Even if they manage to success most of them would be listed in an exchange with a very low price compare to their ICO price so it isn't really profitable anymore even with a huge bonus or discount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
November 30, 2018, 03:18:29 AM
In case if you manage to find good project, I can suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates, they are not paid and are more or less realistic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 30, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
Look through www.icoguide.com they have realistic not paid rates, so if you are going to invest then this web is most trustworthy.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

it really depends on your understanding of investing. if previously you did not get a profit, then investing now is a smart choice. I am sure, if you are currently investing, in the future you will benefit a lot.
Looking at the current situation, maybe now is the right time to invest because the price of coins is still very affordable because according to the news, in the next few months the crypto price will improve again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 02:58:32 AM

it really depends on your understanding of investing. if previously you did not get a profit, then investing now is a smart choice. I am sure, if you are currently investing, in the future you will benefit a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
In my opinion, this is the right time to invest, because at this time there is a very long decline, I'm sure prices will rise the following year. If your previous investment fails, then try to repeat for the next investment, hopefully this will succeed for the next stage. But you remain patient and in no hurry to sell it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
There's always room for the ICO but does it give you profit and not then be a difficult thing. during the ICO could choose either in doing research before there is a chance the results there. but many are indeed encountered this scam and ICO which also makes investors start reluctant and afraid to enter.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 30, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
I think investing in an ICO can still bring you good returns. But recently, really good ICO is very small, and it does not take into account the fact that there are a lot of scams. But if you invest successfully, it will bring you a good return.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 02:22:14 AM
An ICO investment refers to the act of investing money in a new crypto project with the hope that it would produce good returns, although a lot of ICO project failed and discontinues in 2018, but some of the ICO still profitable, we just need to learn how to evaluate an ICO project, such as evaluate the company, analyze the whitepaper properly and make sure that company isn’t totally dependent on the token sale for its development
copper member
Activity: 322
November 30, 2018, 01:51:19 AM
it is not profitable right now but you see that there is always good time for every thing. time will be soon for ico,s as they will again worthy for the investors. so do not see the current market as it is not good at all but once the market moves so as the ico,s will work.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 01:32:37 AM
First review their whitepaper, then analyze if the project is feasible then the profile or background of the people who created the project maybe this will help you if the project will become successful.
of course it's still profitable. well, when a project goes well enough, of course it will make a big profit for investors, as well as for the supporters of the project. but right now, many people have been hit by scams from several projects.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
First review their whitepaper, then analyze if the project is feasible then the profile or background of the people who created the project maybe this will help you if the project will become successful.
Activity: 10
November 30, 2018, 12:33:10 AM
I believe investing in ICOs is still credible and could be profitable. You've to source properly before investing. Take your time and don't rush any move.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 12:11:17 AM
Investing in the ICO will be a promising opportunity if you can take part in an ICO with clear prospects and good team performance. But for now, there is a more promising opportunity than that. Investing in potential coins, with the purchase of a very low price will certainly create a greater opportunity to gain profits in large numbers when the coin is able to reach the maximum point of its achievements.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 29, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
still, provided you want to be patient to wait for the market to start recovering. if you speak for ico investments at this time and for the short term, of course you will lose. because currently the trend of ico is still the same as the crypto market trend which is continuously falling. but for the long term, of course it is still very profitable.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

Sometimes it is still profitable, but if only you invest on the right ICO project.
Nowadays, investors has losing interest to ICO because there were many ICO didn't deliver their promises.
Therefore,  advance research and due diligence are required to be able to find a firm ICO company.
Pages:
Jump to: