Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 13. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 02:16:31 AM
Now investing in ICO's profits can't support risk prevention and control. I mean that even gambling investments are not worth it. The cryptocurrency is rapidly declining and the ICO will soon disappear. Only a few ICOs will succeed in the future.
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
Well i do agree with the fact that several ICOs are failing but i can testify that there are quite a number of ICOs that are still flourishing even in this bear market. i guess what investors need to do to stay safe from all these scam projects is to look further into projects that they want to invest into because earning from ICOs are still profitable but you need to invest into a potential and solid project.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 08:16:38 PM
It depends on the ICO. But if you are talking about the number of successful ICO's this year, I don't think they are profitable because only 22% of ICO's are legit based on the stats and 78% were scam or a failure. You decide on where you want to invest but if the risk is too high and the rewards are not that great, think again. It will be best to invest on established coins like Ethereum or XRP. You can also try bitcoin since the price is so cheap that is so hard to say NO.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
November 23, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Investing in ICO will be exactly profitable only if you choose the right project. So in this case you can get everything you need without even thinking about what is the method of earning
Hyped project is a key to get instant profit. Remember when those major coins are getting a lot of hype and they can try to get more than 20x from the ico price instantly and there was a lot of new millionaires from this way. just try to look at how much hype that gained by the project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
When is growth?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
Of course, investing in ICO will bring you some profit. That is when the ICO project develops successfully and you will get a lot of money. But if you invest in fraudulent ICO then you lose everything and can not recover capital. Know how to distinguish good and bad ICOs.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 23, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

for now it is the time when there is a crisis in cryptocurrency, because many ICOs fail and the market is down so it makes people very frustrated with what is happening now, but you don't need to worry because I believe investing in cryptocurrency is still a best choice for now, but my advice is that you better buy Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of investing in ICO for now, because the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin is down very much and if you buy it now and hold, I'm sure you won't regret it because the price will increase very high in the future, rather than you investing in ICO for now because I'm sure there must be many ICOs that will fail and scam for now.
Activity: 170
November 23, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
I hope there's still a future for the ERC-20 token. but for now there are a lot of ICO projects that fail, because of the large number of scammers, and also the market prices that are currently bad. so it is possible for many projects to delay ICO time until finally listing in the market.
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
To get good coins now, ICO is a favorite target for doing so. In addition, low prices also make a greater opportunity to get crypto potential coins. The results obtained from the ICO need to be held in the long run or arrive at an unspecified time if you want the results to be good. When the market price has gone up, and you feel quite satisfied. You can sell it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
November 23, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Yes, it is, many people have observed that decentralized exchange based ICO are the most likely to succeed or get funded we have seen this on Weidex and Bitmillex among others and they are a lot of exchange ICO that are attracting support and funding.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
Not as profitable as before the ico system is crashing little by little due to the recent handling  by scammers that has cause so much harm to the system so for that there is less profit in icos at the moment
Activity: 378
November 23, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
I'm sure not. Look at the market it is all red, hundreds of projects are traded below the prices of ICO. Who will invest at all at this time? It seems that the market is flying into the abyss. Soon the general panic sale will begin.

It's surprising, but some projects have announced that they collected a lot of money. I read the news that HetaChain collected nearly $185,5 million during the Private Sale! Perhaps, it's not true and they just figure it out?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 06:20:50 AM
Yes of course Investing to some ICO still profitable because it gives more profit after the end of the campaign just to be sure that the project is promising and their team is active in doing things to make their project grow in the future to a further earnings and to make it more successful. Just like I do I keep researching od the ICO and their projects that it will be sure to get a great earnings unlike what I did before I started investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

Investing in ICO will be exactly profitable only if you choose the right project. So in this case you can get everything you need without even thinking about what is the method of earning
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
Investing in ICO is still profitable, but I think the risk of investing in ICO has exceeded the revenue, 90% of ICO is fraudulent, and your chances of winning are even less than 10%!
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
there is still hope that crypto continues to advance is no exception to the ERC20, but you have to be more careful because too many projects and ICO are scam and this is very difficult to recognize from the start. I myself prefer investment in potential coins such as BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP and ADA
Activity: 154
November 23, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
It seems to me that investing in ICO will rarely be unprofitable. Now it looks not as promising as in 2017, but no one said that you can no longer earn on investments
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 23, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
Investing in ICO will always be profitable if you choose the right project. If you made a mistake with the choice and you did not manage to invest, then you can not even try to earn something
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
Yes investing icos still may profitable if you can invest good projects. In bear or bull always there are some profitable projects. In bull the percentage is bigger than bear . But you can find a profitable ico in bear market also. Only you have to learn choose legit projects with good community.
Pages:
Jump to: