Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 6. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 18, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
this depends on the technology and the solution developed by ICO is useful for many people or not, because of the benefits you can get from the functional platforms they develop.
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
December 18, 2018, 06:24:55 AM
I do not remember where, but I saw statistics that at present, more than 50% of companies are simply good scams! So you need to be careful when choosing companies to invest!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

It is too risky. I usually spend several hours checking every part of White Paper and other different documents and I check team, but still there were several scams I had invested in.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
not all ico can provide benefits at this time maybe only 5% ico that will provide many benefits and for that if you want to invest in ico I suggest to be more careful so that you don't lose all the money
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
Now investing in ICO is very dangerous. many projects do not collect softcaps and even more projects are common scammers
well, say investing in ico now has big risks due to the fact that many projects do not collect the necessary sums and there are enough scam
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Now investing in ICO is very dangerous. many projects do not collect softcaps and even more projects are common scammers
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 16, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
Most of the people that invested in icos this year are regretting as about 90% loses have been recorded.  If the downward trend continue like this we should expect more of the icos and new projects to go into extension.  I don't think any icos that come out this year are in ico price most of them have lose seriously.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
I think that if the ICO of a quality project, then the investment should bring a good profit. There are few good projects now. they must be carefully chosen
Well on point, there are still good Ico to invest these days so when you invest search first carefully. With so many Ico’s scam spreading we have to be careful to avoid scam.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 15, 2018, 06:02:10 PM
of course,,
investing on ICO is still profitable,, if we can analyst an ICO project with the right way my friend
because need a good experience to know a good ICO project to invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
Look, ICOs can either go good or south. It's always right to do your due diligence and look carefully at the White paper, especially https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 168
December 15, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
I think that if the ICO of a quality project, then the investment should bring a good profit. There are few good projects now. they must be carefully chosen
Activity: 304
December 15, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

ERC-20 tokens have no future if they are not backed by the reliable project. This statement could be used to any kind of tokens because this is how market works.
Activity: 686
December 13, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
Yes if you find a good ico with real life connection. so i decided to invest in ORET token project.  because its a gold mining related project and also have a good team.
Activity: 504
December 13, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
maybe for now and conditions like now it is very difficult to get an ico whose profits are large, in my opinion following ico losses are not too large in investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 271
December 13, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
This is a paranoid question. Investing in ICO always makes money, but it is very risky. Not all investments can make you profitable. ICO investments are suitable for professional investors and many investors are not suitable for investing in ICO.
Activity: 27
December 13, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
Hey. It is not so profitable to invest in ICO now. You can invest when tokens after they enter the stock exchange begin to fall in price. The decision is always yours.
Well it depends on which ico are you talking about. Some among them might be a bit good, others totally fraud. In addition, the market is un crisis for all the crypto so I think it is not a good time to go for it.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
December 11, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
Particularly when there is a recession going on. Investment in ICO has turned pathetic along with the fall in the values of Bitcoin in the market and looks like people have come to realize that as well.
the fact is indeed like that, the conditions of project ico is also the same with the market conditions right now. many of the ico that delaying their sales, many also stopped the project and return the funds already obtained. It all becomes a condition in which ico investment is no longer profitable.
Activity: 32
December 11, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
Hey. It is not so profitable to invest in ICO now. You can invest when tokens after they enter the stock exchange begin to fall in price. The decision is always yours.
Particularly when there is a recession going on. Investment in ICO has turned pathetic along with the fall in the values of Bitcoin in the market and looks like people have come to realize that as well.
Activity: 364
December 11, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
Investing in an ICO project is still very profitable and actually, it's a good time to invest. Although the market for crypto coins has declined, it will definitely have an impact on ICO coins. But if later the crypto-coin market recovers, the ICO coin price will also increase. Now you better do an ICO project analysis, so you get a good project.
Activity: 503
December 11, 2018, 08:11:27 AM
I think only those who wants invest for a long term could say it is profitable.
But for those who just want to use the bonus in ICO it isn't working anymore no matter how much bonus you get if you would get rid of the token right after it get listed you wouldn't earn profit from it because the price isn't going to reach the ICO price so even if you sold all of your token with the bonus you would just lose some money.
Pages:
Jump to: