Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 5. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
I don't think the investment will now be profitable for us. ICO projects are deciding to extend the project and delay distribution. We don't have a voice when we buy a token. so wait for ICO to die, wait for another program to replace it.
for investment ico just wasted time I guess. now many ico scams and unclear distribution times and market listings. it makes our money locked into an unclear ico investment when it will bring money. but there are some ico who are still really good, they are seriously developing their platform. investing in ico coins is what we should do.
In fact, you are absolutely right, because today almost no project has shown good results during ico. But nevertheless, in 2018 there were ico company, which ended very efficiently this is pundi X, eosex, ICONIQ.
I fully agree that there are companies that have very well collected investments in time for the Apple company. Oh, their further results can only be said after a while, but for the investor it is not the right time, since the company’s ico has already ended.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 27, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
I don't think the investment will now be profitable for us. ICO projects are deciding to extend the project and delay distribution. We don't have a voice when we buy a token. so wait for ICO to die, wait for another program to replace it.
for investment ico just wasted time I guess. now many ico scams and unclear distribution times and market listings. it makes our money locked into an unclear ico investment when it will bring money. but there are some ico who are still really good, they are seriously developing their platform. investing in ico coins is what we should do.
In fact, you are absolutely right, because today almost no project has shown good results during ico. But nevertheless, in 2018 there were ico company, which ended very efficiently this is pundi X, eosex, ICONIQ.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 12:34:44 PM
Activity: 658
December 27, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
Activity: 280
December 27, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
This year most coins have gone down big including the ICOs. Investing in good ICOs should become profitable again if the market rise continues and turns into a bigger bull trend.
I agree, until the market turns around and shows stable growth, do not even think about any investment in ICO, it is better to spend on top altcoins
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
Right now it can be said to be right, but investment in the ICO must be very careful, many projects that have been compiled at the end of the sale, the vague development team carries funds from investors, so you have to be smart in choosing
for that, we need to know the project where we are investing. many people do not do in-depth research on the development of the ico they follow. and it can make us as long as we choose the project. must be careful, many people who use this to make money by cheating.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 27, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
Right now it can be said to be right, but investment in the ICO must be very careful, many projects that have been compiled at the end of the sale, the vague development team carries funds from investors, so you have to be smart in choosing
Activity: 296
December 27, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
There is a hope for one more ICO bump, but first we need to control amount of fake ICOs and eleminate them one by one. It seems to be the best solution right now.
but many of the ico is now a scam. It is not easy to choose ico which is really profitable. We can see the reality now. even ico to reach just aren't necessarily good hardcap and success in the market. you know that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 27, 2018, 11:25:20 AM
This year most coins have gone down big including the ICOs. Investing in good ICOs should become profitable again if the market rise continues and turns into a bigger bull trend.

Unfortunately, many people lost a lot through these facts. For now, I would not invest in any ICO even if the project is so great that I trust it for almost 100%. The crypto prices have been dancing and often fall down.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 24, 2018, 06:44:52 AM
There is a hope for one more ICO bump, but first we need to control amount of fake ICOs and eleminate them one by one. It seems to be the best solution right now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
December 23, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
ICO is still profitable, but there are several conditions: firstly, you need to invest only after the token appeared on the stock exchange, secondly - do not invest everything in one project - you need to diversify, and thirdly - choose projects very carefully.
I think not all good ico have been registered in exchange. we can see from another aspect, because sometimes there are good ico but very long registered in exchange. if ico's investment is indeed profitable, there must be a lot of people who have gained huge profits now. Unfortunately, ICO is no longer as interested as many years ago.
Activity: 490
December 22, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
ICO is still profitable, but there are several conditions: firstly, you need to invest only after the token appeared on the stock exchange, secondly - do not invest everything in one project - you need to diversify, and thirdly - choose projects very carefully.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 08:34:56 PM
For now, investing in ICO projects is still risky. It's better to invest in the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. And this is a coin that has a large volume and certainly has a good future. Before market prices rise again, it is better to immediately invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 22, 2018, 08:12:02 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 07:57:08 PM
Look mate. Everything in this world has its good and bad side. Some ICOs can net you a ton, while some would sink you. Better be smart in your choice. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 406
December 19, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?
The fact that you have lost your investment money does not mean that erc-20 tokens have no future. The other day I saw one project, which gave the price of x44 from the price of ICO. It is worth considering the fact that now enter the market on the strength of about 5% of all new projects. Not upset. Better invest in time-tested coins.
Activity: 388
December 19, 2018, 06:03:42 AM
Give up investing in ICO, don't trust them to give you advice, ICO investment is now suicide, excellent ICO projects are too few, maybe only 1% of the ratio is successful, so buying coins is now correct.
Activity: 532
December 18, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
this depends on the technology and the solution developed by ICO is useful for many people or not, because of the benefits you can get from the functional platforms they develop.
- Indeed, if a project has enough plan, a clear and useful product for crypto, the community, looking at the future, it really can bring a lot of benefits to investors and if we invest in such projects, profit is definitely but what I'm seeing in this market is just a project chain that has no potential, developers only want the investor to contribute as much money as possible to the project then they will let the project die in the future. This situation has happened so much in recent times, and I really do not think that continuing to invest in ico will be profitable for us, good project is too little in this market.
now it is very difficult to find a profitable ICO project because this year the condition of cryptocurrency is being bad so it has an impact on the ICO project, and to look for a profitable ICO project in my opinion is great luck because no matter how good the project has guaranteed the success of the project.
In any case, investment in ico companies are very profitable in themselves, Even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. But this dish can manifest itself only thanks to the really promising and for companies that will be in demand in society and will attract investment. Something Following the example of pundi X, who at the beginning of 2018 made a splash in their activities.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 18, 2018, 10:13:01 AM
this depends on the technology and the solution developed by ICO is useful for many people or not, because of the benefits you can get from the functional platforms they develop.
- Indeed, if a project has enough plan, a clear and useful product for crypto, the community, looking at the future, it really can bring a lot of benefits to investors and if we invest in such projects, profit is definitely but what I'm seeing in this market is just a project chain that has no potential, developers only want the investor to contribute as much money as possible to the project then they will let the project die in the future. This situation has happened so much in recent times, and I really do not think that continuing to invest in ico will be profitable for us, good project is too little in this market.
now it is very difficult to find a profitable ICO project because this year the condition of cryptocurrency is being bad so it has an impact on the ICO project, and to look for a profitable ICO project in my opinion is great luck because no matter how good the project has guaranteed the success of the project.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 18, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: