Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 12. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
It is still profitable to invest in ICOs but you have to find good ones and avoid scams. ERC-20 tokens future is bright. ETH platform will be more secure and faster with the upcoming development upgrades.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
I think some ICOs can be profitable, but it is very hard to find all the gems. Me try to do lots of bounty and airdrop. So I dont must invest into the project. I do the bounty and receive tokens for free. I like that option better than invest in a project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
for ICO investments in 2017 it is very profitable and we can make a lot of money, but for now I don't think ico does all promise that maybe only 5% of the successful ico give us a lot of benefits .. 80% will experience price reductions and 15% ico scam.. so, all decisions are in your hands if you want to join ico
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
November 29, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
I don't think so, but if you pay attention in detail, there are many good ico projects that will give you eps and future profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 01:47:17 PM
I witness how some tokens have risen in price after the end of ICO. If I observe this with my own little experience, it means that there are even more such successful projects.
Activity: 936
November 29, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
investment in ico is always profit, provided we continue to choose potential ico. so I think this is a moment that we need to select in more detail so that as long as we invest in ico we still get profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
At the moment, it is difficult to find a project that can raise enough money and begin to develop. So now it is better to postpone all thoughts about investing in ICO.
Activity: 44
November 28, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
I wouldn`t recommend to invest in ICOs nowadays, as this sphere need serious filter and regulations, rather then current outlaw situation.
Also, 83% of ICOs go lower then their ICO price..
Tells pretty much imho..
These factors are important but in this current market about which the OP is asking I will suggest that we also have to look that how much the project have the potential in the future business. We also have to look that how much will be the demand of the product which the project will present after the ICO.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 27, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
ICO investment is still profitable and there are many good ICO's has in the market which has high potential to grow more in upcoming days. But as per the current market situation, many investors have not coming towards the ICO. As per the time passes, the market will recover soon and believe me it is still profitable to make an investment in ICO's.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 25, 2018, 07:05:17 PM
ICO investment is still profitable if you are investing in a very promising ICO too. Despite the higher risks in ICO investment, investors tend to choose them because of the big discounts that they can avail if they become an early adapters or investors of that ICO.
Activity: 374
November 24, 2018, 05:34:14 PM
Not only ICO ... It makes almost every coin / token cheaper. This is the result of panic by almost everyone, forcing them to throw their portfolio at the base level to get fiat. This provides the best opportunity to take good coins at low prices and wait for big profits as the market soars, which is sure to happen. However, you must be careful to only invest in ICO with real substance and take coins with great potential.
Activity: 571
November 24, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
Investing in ICO is very dangerous, since most of the projects are fraudulent, and the remaining projects have ceased to make a profit from investing in them.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
In this market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 728
November 24, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
I wouldn`t recommend to invest in ICOs nowadays, as this sphere need serious filter and regulations, rather then current outlaw situation.
Also, 83% of ICOs go lower then their ICO price..
Tells pretty much imho..
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
Yes, investing in ICO is still profitable but there are some factors you have to consider and the factors are
1. You have to consider the total supply 
2.you have to consider the team member of the project
3. You also have to consider their soft cap and hard cap.
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 24, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

I still use this method of earning and now I am fully confident that it will be profitable. I am sure that if you do not make a mistake in the project you will get exactly what you need
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
for me , ico based on the ethereum is mostly not good.
Try to invest based on the NEO, EOS, and Vechain platform.
Activity: 686
November 24, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
If the investment in the ICA still made a profit, we would not see all these problems related to fund raising. Now even the best projects face difficulties during the training camp. They have to extend the bounty of the company, cut pools and so on.
November 24, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
I still have a deep impression on the people who still have the courage to invest in ICO in the current cryptocurrency market. Currently, more than 99% of ICO investments have failed. The entire cryptocurrency market has entered a dangerous period. The current investment is hundreds of times the risk of investing in ICO in 2017.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
Some powerful ICO projects can still bring profits to early investors because they know how to sell their own tokens, but some fake projects will only make investors lose their property!
Pages:
Jump to: