Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 15. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
Yes of course investing to some ICO are still promising because there's still promising project that are useful in the economy and community. It's just hard to find those kind of ICO's because of too many ICO being launched and don't get what is their target to get successful in their project. That's why we need to be more careful in selecting the appropriate Information on the ICO's we will join to invest our money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 19, 2018, 09:09:57 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Investing in ICO will be profitable only if the project is promising. I do not understand how it can be otherwise and how it can be a bad investment. ICO is the best that can be
If you invest in an ICO now, you will definitely fail. Look at the market now, the good altcoins fall down horribly and there are not any altcoin or ICOs that can bring them we profit in this period
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
Investing in ico has always been a profit. There are many ico drops but many are still big ones so do not be afraid to invest and get tire.
Activity: 546
November 19, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
I would like to believe that this is so, but it seems to me that recently there have been so few good ICO projects that the benefits from them have not yet been felt at all, because in sum with the fact that now the market is still falling, I see a decrease in interest in cryptocurrency .
Activity: 255
November 19, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Investing in ICO will be profitable only if the project is promising. I do not understand how it can be otherwise and how it can be a bad investment. ICO is the best that can be
Activity: 182
November 19, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

For me, investing in ICO is not as profitable as before. Now I think that you can earn, only if the project is incredibly cool and promising. In another case, do not do it
Activity: 196
November 19, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
Now investing is not as profitable as a few months ago. But I choose projects that are in the tops and the success of which I am 100% sure. In most cases, the projects are skam. So in order to earn you need to try hard
Activity: 602
November 19, 2018, 06:27:52 AM
If the ISO project successful, such as Etheera project, then investments are favorable. With Bounty of the company remained ETA token, did not begin to sell as it is sure that the token will grow up still many times over.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

ICO is cool. I think this is one of the best prospects. It seems to me that now there is no passive income that would be more promising than investing in ICO. For me it is a huge financial help
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 02:42:21 PM
The crypto market in recent months has been on the decline and I think it is an opportunity for investors to buy favorite cents. With the application of online payment, is the trend of the future I think this will be the opportunity to get rich from investing in the coin.
Activity: 239
November 18, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
It was profitable when the market itself was quite profitable.
Now in the ICO only losses and nothing more. So I'm quite wary of that.
Activity: 602
November 16, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
Why not?
For some people it is still profitable way to earn money,so you can try this offer as well and earn on ICOs as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
The future of tokens based on ERC-20 of course is. Despite many frankly fraudulent projects, there are ICOs that are successfully developing and in which you can invest. More recently, I participated in a Bounty company of a single project, and now, with great regret, I think that I did not make investments in this project that at the moment would have paid off several times.
Activity: 132
November 16, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
There are still projects that are rising despite the general market. It's a good time to buy I think if you can see potential and future in the project. Now is the time to be smart and play long.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 16, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
There are different projects. It is necessary to choose good cryptocurrency projects. Now they are but them very much a little. I found for myself such project.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
I don't think now is the best time to invest in ico. because all the coins that come out just die, do not stand such a market. in addition, a lot of fraudulent ico
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
November 16, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
I think it's difficult to find ICO projects that are profitable even if they can get a hardcap though. many projects can reach hardcap but when their tokens enter the market the price is broken even to the point of being worthless.
Activity: 490
November 16, 2018, 07:43:09 AM
Investing in ICO as a whole is probably now a big question, it all depends on the project, because more people are always trying to invest in projects that attract attention, and normal projects do not carry out marketing projects in them invest very quickly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
It is still profitable but the problem is you have to do a thorough search and identify the best ICO to invest in because many projects have their token prices range diced drastically  when they get to exchange.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 15, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
There are still some diamonds left, because nobody makes any research. Members of our community want to gain short term profits without investigation. Investigate the projects, take part in lefit bounties and invest in legit ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: