Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 16. (Read 81240 times)

copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 05:03:16 AM
for investment in ICO, it is necessary to analyze the dev, whitepapper, roadmap, etc., ICO failure is caused by a lack of investor interest because the ICO project team cannot convince investors that they will profit in the future as the project develops. I am also sure that crypto coins will increase again, the market price is influenced by negative issues that occur on cryptocurrency about the weaknesses of wallet security and hacker attacks, but all of that there must be a solution and an increase in technology to handle these negative attacks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 15, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
investment in ico is still profitable as long as the investment in ico is in the best ico position and selectively chooses ico. so I think this is something that many people might be able to do to choose a good ico before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 15, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

You must learn much more to join into the ICO. you have to hard to be careful using your money or they will lose. To identify the project is going to scam or not just find the team behind. The advisor. but this way is not guaranteeing to keep the ICO scam or not.  but the good project they pending the ICOs cos the market situation. Like Dream Token. they have a great team but the ICO is pending, no fixed date yet when the ICO will be running
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
I believe investing in ICO is still very profitable even though Ethereum has fallen in price. But this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum and you invest in an ICO project. And you also have to be careful when choosing an ICO project. Before you decide to invest, you should check it out.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
It’s profitable if you only you invest wisely or invest on the good ones that’s why before you plan to step into investing you need to understand or read more about it. Or you lose your money immediately.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
all back to you in choosing ICO for investment because lately even when the market conditions were not good there were still ICO projects that managed to reach the hardcap and that proved there were still many investors who believed that the future of crypto prices would return to its peak. although there are also many ICO projects that failed at this time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:08:10 AM
Worthy of attention projects will always be the main thing in order to gain experience in investing and not to buy tokens for all the money that you have even have 100% confidence.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 03:54:23 AM
Yes it still can be profitable if you'd take time to do your research first before investing in one. There are a lot of scam ICOs emerging these days so we must always be careful on who to trust.
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
Prices keep moving, so it can still be profitable, you may have to change your strategy a little bit, but there is still money to be made here, something I've seen a lot is trading, as now the movements are a little more subtle, you can have a good profit if you do it every day.
Activity: 531
November 14, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Well investing in ICOs are still profitable if you chose the right ones. But in order to choose such projects, you need to review first the details of it. Read their whitepapers or any other references about the project.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 14, 2018, 06:08:22 PM
Of course ico is very profitable when there was a growing market, right now a lot of scams, I think you can enter into projects that have collected software cap
Activity: 183
November 14, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
Now a very difficult situation in the entire cryptocurrency market. I agree with you recently, very often there are fraudulent projects at the ICO stage, but among the new projects there are also good ones that work and show prospects.
I think the future for ERC-20 tokens is still there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:53:12 PM
Someone will tell about the projects that have recently brought a profit? because i only see coins falling
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

It can still be profitable, however, take note that most ICO had slowed down on their development since most of them had started when the market was at it's peak. Most money that they have got went down in fiat value, that is why some ICO are still holding on and taking their time slowly in project development.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 14, 2018, 05:49:43 PM
I think it depends upon the kinds of ico on the feild. We really need to select a good ICO today because we are in a verry huge dip. I believe that we need to be more temperate regarding to some ICO on the crypto feild. Because some ICO today is really dead due to the continuous dropping of the bye and eth price. Some ICO really didn't even raised their soft cap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
You will never know unless you join, many say a lot of things about recent on going ICO's both positive and negative. For your information ICO's still pays and all you need is to join the right one.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
I can tell you that at the moment it is better not to invest in start-ups because they do not allow us to earn good money
I believe it's still profitable as long as you're able to wait for the fluctuation in market and involving in legit ICO ,start to invest and keep monitoring until such time market continie to explode in where we can already earning tremendous profit.
Activity: 154
November 14, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
I can tell you that at the moment it is better not to invest in start-ups because they do not allow us to earn good money
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 14, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
At this moment I don't think it is porfitble to invest to ICO because a lot of ICO are scam they did not know what is cam and not. Be careful when you invested to the ICO to avoid losing money.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
Its not advisable to invest in cause there is so much happening right now and investors are on a break the rate at which we have scam icos are just to alarming so i think until it gets to a bearest minimum they investors can come back into investing in icos
Pages:
Jump to: