Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 17. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 02:46:31 PM
I can still make some profit by investing in different ICO projects, but it is getting more complicated with every months. Projects cannot collect their soft cap and not even 50 percent of it, because people do not want to invest in them.
Invest in projects that have collected soft cup. It's the only right thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 14, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
Without a doubt, ICO investing remains the most profitable way to earn. However, on the falling market, tokens doesnt grow too, but it will change soon
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 14, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
Yes, there many good ICO's are here, and with the help of them, you can generate a good profit. You just have to carefully study the whole project. If you don't find anything wrong in the project then you should definitely invest in the project. Still, you can make the profit by making an investment in ICO, just select it by studying them.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 07:06:25 AM
It depends on your investment decision. If the ICO is legit and has a great potential, it can give you some profit even after the first listing on exchanges. But the chance to find such an ICO is 1 from 10.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

the failure of an ico is caused by not achieving the targets planned by certain parties. if you have not succeeded in previous ico, then this is the right time to try again. this is the right time for you to do with erc20 token.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 06:41:43 AM
On the account of erc 20 tokens, I'm not sure, fewer and fewer projects are becoming really successful, but there are such. I think we need to invest in blockchain projects. And in those projects in which large crypto-currency funds invest. As a rule, their team is very strong analysts who are very carefully engaged in the search and study of the project for investment. And they are good at it
Activity: 322
November 14, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
There are very few projects left to provide this. Most projects, unfortunately, begin at 10 times the value falls. This is a private investor unless you are making a lot of investment.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
Yes, in some ICOs you can invest which will give you good returns. We know there are lots of scams and fraud happens in ICO industry. But we as an investor should aware of the scams ICO. We need to find the legit project who has that capability to build a blockchain based application which helps to a community. A great ICO would explain the project in a clear way. Which includes the business strategy explained in a way that helps every reader understand the project from scratch. Find about the team members working on the ICO by heading over to the website releasing the ICO. Check out their social media profiles which would generally be linked out already. Read about the previously worked projects by the team and also know more about their previous activities. The most cheated feel which comes in the heart of an investor can be revised terms and conditions every other day or so, which can be frustrating at times. Therefore, it becomes vital to recce the terms and conditions of the ICO before the prior date. Legal specialization of an ICO gets more serious attention than the rest. Investing in ICOs that have a legal side is the first step to stay safe in the scam zone. These are some factors where we judge or filter out the good ICOs.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
ICO remains the most violent investment product. But now it is difficult for investors to find a strong product. As far as I know, there are only two or three ICO projects with a strong future in 2018. Other ICOs are very common.

I don't think so but you can do research and find some good projects in ICO which can provide profit. But you need to keep watching and following the ICO forum on latest on going in ICO forum for the coins. Many scammer's has broken ICO market be careful on scammers.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 14, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
Profitable or not actually depends on your judgment. because now there are also many projects that experience setbacks in terms of income and also the trust of many people the more fraudulent projects are the cause
Activity: 459
November 14, 2018, 04:12:56 AM
ICO remains the most violent investment product. But now it is difficult for investors to find a strong product. As far as I know, there are only two or three ICO projects with a strong future in 2018. Other ICOs are very common.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
Yes, investing in ICOs is still profitable because if you invest in a good and strong project you will have a lot to win in the future. I think it is worth giving it a try.
Activity: 252
November 13, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
I can still make some profit by investing in different ICO projects, but it is getting more complicated with every months. Projects cannot collect their soft cap and not even 50 percent of it, because people do not want to invest in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
actually investing during ICO is very profitable if you really invest in a project that has good prospects, but if you invest incorrectly on a project that will experience a loss, there are currently many cases when the listing price of coins is lower than the ICO price
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
Of course profitable, but of course now few projects that can make good money , but if you find a good project that you will manage to make good money on it
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Certain. but indeed you must be careful in investing. because now there are already lots of projects and must be careful in following them. now it must be truly selective in seeing it as an investment
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 13, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Every year the number of projects increases. This means that investors are interested in projects. This is a good way to make money. Therefore, I think investors will not stop and will continue to invest in projects.
Activity: 314
November 13, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
Yes of course there are still a profitable ICO to invest with our money but looking for it is hard to tell. And I think this moment with any currencies price, I mean the current value of any currency in the market any new launched ICO can't still make a good profit for the investors after the end of their campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 10:19:06 AM
I think that in general it is profitable, because today there are still projects that can really bring good results, because today there are really cool ideas that are being collected today, but as you understand, there are no guarantees
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 13, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
Now time to invest in ico is not the best, but you can still find decent projects to invest
Pages:
Jump to: