Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 10. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
I think really it's confusing that buy altcoins from ico or after lunch. So I think when you see ICO investor are increasing and ICOs are going to success then you should buy from ICO.Because ICO best way to make huge money.And of you see total crypto market on bad condition don't need to join ICO.
for me, it depends on market condition and psychology.if market in bad psychology, i am prefer to buy in market .usually investor directly sell their token , especially private sale investors that have big discount.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Of course in the market. There you can track the real situation in the market and nobody will have to blame if something goes wrong. Himself a master, so to speak.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 24, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
I also noticed that recently it is better to buy on the market than to invest in ICO, most projects are traded on the market below the price of ICO!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
ICO without a doubt. The thing about ico is that the costs are cut down which is the reason many individuals need to exploit that chance to purchase however much coins as could reasonably be expected and when the coins at long last get recorded on the trades, they are then recorded with their unique costs and the general population who purchased at the sliced cost amid the ico would then be able to offer for a considerable measure of benefit.

For me, this is not the easiest choice. when you buy during an ICO, you pay for the coins less but no one knows if the project can be successful. I would better overpay a bit buy purchase them on the market. And now we can see that on market much cheaper.
Activity: 237
September 21, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Best time for me is in a pre-sale period when I can get a significant discount. After that, I normally can sell in the market with good profit even if the price will drop a bit.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
That is how the customers set the price at low due to the fact they recognize if the bounty hunters tend to be rush to sell their token once they got the tokens from the distribution. but it does not imply shopping for from an ICO is unworthy, because the fee is be reasonably-priced and you could also get the bonus from their scheduled pre sale.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 12:41:23 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I guess it depends on the ICO projects and the team management. If only they can manage the distribution of the token or coin when to release and when to list in exchanges and what exchanges it is already listed, then maybe there is steady flow of dumping and buying and investors can profit. Discounts is a good reward also, so ICOs with big rewards for investors will make them get good return in their investments. HODL or keeping rewards for a time is a good promotional strategy and many ICOs I learned just offered them already to investors. SO these are some of the things that maybe can be considered so that investors will be atrracted again to ICOs.

Activity: 462
September 21, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
Many say that it is better to buy in the market because the price is lower, but it will increase in a few months. You need to know everything or read their website and medium. Your money can, lose if you don't carefully choose an ICO where you want to invest.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
According to my experience, most of the tokens tend to lose price when coming to exchanges, you need to have a very thorough investigation of the project, I personally buy during ICO iff the project is absolutely promising
however, it's another story if you want to be a part of that project, if you personally believe it's worth it, we are people, emotional beings and sometimes see ideas very close to us and want to support such projects even if they don't look very professional
Activity: 546
September 21, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
Invest in ICO are indeed very risky. And investors fear if the ICO scam. And when the incoming token expired and ICO in Exchange for a token price surely will fall. This is because of an awful lot of the bounty hunter who sells tokens. Better investing in coins that are already entered in the Exchange because it is more profitable.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
I think you should decide for yourself what is most suitable for you, often the price is not high on the exchange because of the large bonus pre ico, or the project does not cause enough trust, because of this there is no demand on the exchange. Personally, I buy on ico and pre ico, so I get a token at a lower price.
but if you buy ICO tokens it is better to be careful about the ICO because now many ICOs are fraudsters and the tokens are scam
of course the possibility of ico scam a lot going on. take a look at the investor now ico start deserted since that issue. investors are mostly run and invest in the pasr from on buying assets at the ico. that's what makes project ico is very difficult to get investors right now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 21, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
If you are confident with the ICO project, then I think it would be very nice. and will the many advantages that you can enjoy. one i.e. you will get a special price and also the bonus very much.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
ICOs offer really good rates of the cryptos and are much more cheaper when compared to the rates in the market. So it is often a wise idea to buy cryptos from an ICO. Visit one of the mots popular ICOs at this time- https://alluma.io . Follow Alluma on Bitcointalk- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-alluma-the-emerging-markets-exchange-4789065
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 12:10:55 AM
I think you should decide for yourself what is most suitable for you, often the price is not high on the exchange because of the large bonus pre ico, or the project does not cause enough trust, because of this there is no demand on the exchange. Personally, I buy on ico and pre ico, so I get a token at a lower price.
but if you buy ICO tokens it is better to be careful about the ICO because now many ICOs are fraudsters and the tokens are scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
in terms of price, the price when it is already on the exchange or the market is cheaper than at the time of ico, but actually I also do not understand about investing in ico, but somehow ico investors can benefit from the investment, maybe they hold tokens from ico in the long term. but in my opinion it's better to buy a token when it's already on the market or the exchange because the price is cheaper than at ico.
Activity: 256
September 21, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
Depending on the market situation and each time that we have a strategy to buy the Altcoins for reasonable. Now i think we should buy in the market to keep and buy ICOS campaigns to keep in short term.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 11:52:42 PM
I think it depends on the amount of money you have in your possession. Investing in ICO can give you big discounts and bonuses than investing on it when the token already hits the market. But investing in ICO is more risky because we don't know yet what will happen in the coming months for it may be a failure ICO if can't reach the soft cap and worst, if it is a scam ICO.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Well, it is better when you buy the token at low price indeed. But if you waiting for the token to be listed on the market exchanges, maybe the ETH price will change too. I recommend you to buy 2 times, first buy in ICO main sale, and second you buy again in the exchanges once they are listed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
September 20, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
I stopped buying at the ico stage, about the fall of last year) I considered various scenarios that are not profitable, and it has turned out in the end. Where it is more pleasant to keep the eth or ltc, bought for 50-75$ or 25-30$
than to spend it in some kind of incomprehensible project that can not be kept in the market. If the project enters the top 200 coins by volume, I'll think whether he needs me. And I'll leave the ICO for funds)
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: