Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 13. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
ICO without a doubt. The thing about ico is that the costs are cut down which is the reason many individuals need to exploit that chance to purchase however much coins as could reasonably be expected and when the coins at long last get recorded on the trades, they are then recorded with their unique costs and the general population who purchased at the sliced cost amid the ico would then be able to offer for a considerable measure of benefit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:05:53 AM
Recently, as you have already realized it is very risky to do anything on the ICO, because now there are so many scams of projects, think and deeply analyze the project before investing in it, I hope you understand what I'm talking about.
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
Having succumbed to the charm of six-digit figures, token buyers forget that most ICO projects fail, and investors lose their money. Investing in tokens is more dangerous than in venture projects. It is difficult to estimate their exact number, since there are many companies on the ICO, but over 95% of ICO projects do not seem to be shot
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 15, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
I think Yes because during ICO a lot of bonuses and options like buy one get one free etc are offered to investors and ICO prices are usually low. So I think it's better to get during ICO.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Buying during ICO is better than the market. When you buy during the ICO stage, the team recognizes you and you get some bonuses as well. Also, there are other incentives you might get from buying at the ICO stage. I saw this with one bounty xyo.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Right now it is pointless to partisipate in ICOs. Almost all coins go under ICO price after entering the market and are floating there without signs of life. So, it is more profitable to buy them from exchange than during ICO.
But it is important to keep an eye on upcoming ICO in case some potentially interesting project will show up. But now more than ever, projects for investment need to be selected with extreme caution and care. After all, it is better not to earn additional money than to lose them.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think the answer is: when bull market buy during ICO, when bear market but after ICO on exchange. But this is only for common projects. For best projects buy during ICO and hold!
In my opinion, we should not buy in the ico phase because that is really dangerous, as in the present moment, the risk from ico is almost too big, potential projects can not shine and stand out among the crowd, most scam projects have obscured all the light. Investing is only risky, although buying on the market probably does not get as good as in ico but at least, we are not cheated and can still be profitable if we know the proper analysis
Activity: 333
September 15, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

#Datarius

For safety purposes and for better investment strategy. It is highly recommended that you invest on a token when it already finishes the ICO and the coins are place in the market. You can always invest during an ICO. Its way more cheaper but the risk is a lot higher. Because you might encounter a scam ICO and your investments just went to nothing.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
Well either buying during ico or market is a personal decision but I would prefer buying during ico
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 09:53:08 AM
Buying when the ICO is certainly better and more profitable than when it is available in the market, based on my experience when I invest ICO I can get a large profit of up to 75% when I invest in an ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:48:55 AM
If you are confident in the project, I advise you to buy at a discount during the ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
Yes, in this market, I think it's better to buy after the ico when the coin has already entered the market, now all the coins are literally falling and you need to pick up at this moment
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
September 15, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
for now I see that many ico fall when they enter the market but not all ico coins will experience a price reduction, there are some of them that give benefits to investors, so to determine the choice to buy in the market or at ico all depends on the confidence and research we did before investing
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
Of course during ICO campaign. Because the price after ICO always higher than at ICO and especially at presale stage. But sometimes it is difficult to pass KYC to participate in ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 15, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

#Datarius

I think the answer is: when bull market buy during ICO, when bear market but after ICO on exchange. But this is only for common projects. For best projects buy during ICO and hold!
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
If you are afraid to invest in ICO, then it is better to buy coins in the market.  If this is a scam project, then you will not lose anything.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
Some people are now afraid to buy during the ICO and hope to buy new tokens then cheaper. But not all tokens are immediately listing at exchanges and sometimes we have to wait a long time to be able to buy them. Therefore, buying during the ICO remains an actual way of investment that gives us the opportunity to make a profit in a short time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
This depend on the project, how good it is and the prospects it has. There are projects that will never sell low after listing. So you need to do your research on all projects before investing into them. There are even times that some investors invest at ICO stage in order to help develop the project. An example of such is XYO Network. Despite it's been listed on DEX, some investors are still buying from the team just for project development and other benefits attached  to the project, that are meant for the investors. So you just have to choose on when to invest. If you are convinced enough, you can invest on the ICO.
Activity: 672
September 14, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Indeed, bounty hunters sometimes affect the price of a coin. But it does not affect too long. And thanks to that, we know that the project can last a long time. So we should look at the positive side
Bounty hunter allocations are less than 5% but certainly every ICO has a potential risk of failure in the current market situation. especially some projects do not achieve soft cap or hardcap
Activity: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
I rather wait until it hits the market, a lot of times those ICO's are inflated and not accurate to what it will be when it goes on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: