Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 6. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I think it would be better if we all buy during the ICO as this will help to prevent extreme dumping of tokens which makes others incur some great loses. Also some bounty programs delay the tokens of hunters in order to prevent dumping so getting your token during iCO could give you a step ahead of that of hunters.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I would certainly buy when the coin is already out on the stock exchange , now many projects do not go on the stock exchange and do not even reach this
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I think in 2017 it was better to buy doing the ICO. But now I think it is better to buy after the release. Ico doesnt work as it were before
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
I cant say a 100% which decision is most profitable for investor. Many times i saw that price after ICO was less than during ICO. But if you big investor with huge funds - you will not find needed volume for purchaising.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Depending on the quality of the ICO. If the ICO has a good future, I'm sure investors will be interested. But buying in an existing market is also good. Because there we can buy coins that we like and benefit for us. I think the current conditions make investors panic to sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It depend on time you want to spend trying to get prifit from ICO tokens, if the project is very good, better to buy on pre ICO, but if the project is 50/50 and actively promoted, maybe better to buy after dump.
Activity: 378
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

To avoid price drop when exchange + attracts a lot of hunters to a bounty campaign with a small bounty pool, a project (ICO) should use Tokpie exchange to list its tokens. Check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46919261
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i now stoped to participate in different ico's, the conditions of the market are really not appropriate and better i will buy new good ideas from the market and often even below ico price.
Activity: 1050
you are very right, now there are so many coins ico that have very cheap prices when entering the exchange and for that we need research so as not to lose all the money, with this situation I prefer to buy coins in the market at very cheap prices
Activity: 420
If you are very confident in this project, it is better to invest at the beginning of the ICO with a very good discount, of course, a very great risk of sweat, because at the beginning of the project you do not know whether the project will raise money or UNT, whether the coin will be valued on the exchange or not!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
On the one hand, coins are very cheap at the first stage of the ICO. But there is a chance that this coin will not survive in the market. If you buy on the market, it will be much more expensive than at the ICO stages and you will have to wait for the rate jumps after buying on the market to sell. But, when a coin comes out after an ICO in such a low market it loses its course dramatically and you can buy at a much lower price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
It all depends on the project itself. From its potential to the development and the ability to attract investors with an interesting idea or development. Therefore, if a good project, you obviously can not buy cheaper after entering the stock exchange. Some projects sold their tokens literally in a matter of hours. And some spent ICO for almost a year and nothing good came of it.
Activity: 573
To buy during ICO use to be profitable before now but since most of the ICO launch on exchange below their ICO then the best thing is to wait for coins to get listed on exchange before purchasing a coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
there are two choices between ICO and the market,
1, if you buy at ICO it means you help to grow the initial altcoin that you invest with your money, and you have to wait for the increase not in the near term.
2. if you buy it from the market you grow it when the altcoin you buy has grown. and surely the price is cheaper than the ICO price.

The problem is that a big percentage of icos nowadays end up not even getting listed. Even those that seem to be good on paper end up dying. So it's quite a gamble really now to invest in icos compared to those that are already available to be traded.

I think, in the current situation when so much ICO falls or turns out to be a scam it is better to buy on the market. After entering the exchange, the price usually drops significantly so you can invest in ICO on attractive terms.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
1, if you buy at ICO it means you help to grow the initial altcoin that you invest with your money, and you have to wait for the increase not in the near term.
2. if you buy it from the market you grow it when the altcoin you buy has grown. and surely the price is cheaper than the ICO price.

The problem is that a big percentage of icos nowadays end up not even getting listed. Even those that seem to be good on paper end up dying. So it's quite a gamble really now to invest in icos compared to those that are already available to be traded.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For a half a year, it would be more profitable to buy during the ICO, because a lot of projects mooned after their listing on exchanges. Nowadays it is very hard to say, because the ICOs are usually dropping after their listing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
It is much better to buy on the market at the moment, because the majority of ICOs are simply losing their price as soon as they are listed on their first exchange. It worth it to wait a little bit and to buy cheaper than at the ICO price.
Activity: 271
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think it a better idea to buy while ICO is ongoing. Because there are a lot of hunters out there who sold immediately the tokens they have recieve at lowest price.Buy nore tokens and sold it at the right time
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Why not split your total investment between both the crowdsale and reserve some for afterwards when it hits the market that way you can benefit from either way the asset trends
Pages:
Jump to: