Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 11. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 07:04:49 PM
Well it depends specially if the project has a huge demands in real world use like Gemstra Project that will revolutionize the social selling by adopting blockchain technology , the success of their first Flagship the Boutique has the biggest reason why they pursue blockchain solutions to further their development to make retail marketplace trustless and fair for its users ! Because of their solid partnerships throughout the Asia will ensure its success !
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:33:59 PM
In this market I would advise would of course buy the coins after the output is already on the exchange , little coins which can bring you great profit in the course of the ico
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 06:22:27 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

This would have been very correct had it been that the stable condition if the market is intact. I as an investor woukd not waste my resources during ico when I know I can it at a much more cheaper. Until when the market condition improves, I don't see any reason why I will not wait till it get listed where I can get it cheaper.
Activity: 84
September 20, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
 There are many advantages to buy during ICO because the price is low and it can grow a lot in the next weeks after the ICO OR it could go down.
Activity: 101
September 20, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
It is more profitable and more sensible to buy you ICO when different incentives like bonuses and future airdrop  is given to the early investors
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
Both option can be a possibility for you but if you find a good ICO than this could be a better option since the prices can be much more lower than in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 20, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For the bounty program, 2-3% of the total amount is allocated, this amount cannot significantly affect the rate of the coin. The price falls due to the lack of demand for projects and investors who buy tokens in the early stages of the ICO and sell them after listing on the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
At the moment, I think it's better to buy in the market. Firstly, not all coins quickly enter the market, and may not even come out. Secondly, when entering the exchange, we see that very often the price is several times lower than ICO, especially if you count in fiat
Activity: 81
September 20, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
In a bullish market it is good to buy at ico because when it gets listed, the price increases above the ico price but in a bearish run, I usually prefer to get it after it gets listed..
Activity: 65
September 20, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

#Datarius

I think its better to separate your funds to buy both of them if they are potential. If you buy in the market price, it would be securer than buy it in ICOs time. However, the ICOs is like a mystery box and we don't know what is inside .It's maybe a gold or a garbage. So you should research carefully before investing. Lets try to invest both of them, personally.
Activity: 144
September 20, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
It is not very easy to determine which one among the two to me. Because it takes two to tangle. Just by luck when you choose anyone, follow your mind. I would have wanted to prefer Market price, but an instance drew me back when I remembered how Hunters quickly dumped this viable Token: 'EDU' An Open Source University Token Project, which now lead to its Market Price almost 80% below the ICO price. Tell me, how can we quantify this?

I think the best way to avoid this is check how many allocated tokens in the bounty campaign and how serious the developers are. For me I think its better to buy when dumpers already dump their free tokens.
Activity: 223
September 20, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
It is not very easy to determine which one among the two to me. Because it takes two to tangle. Just by luck when you choose anyone, follow your mind. I would have wanted to prefer Market price, but an instance drew me back when I remembered how Hunters quickly dumped this viable Token: 'EDU' An Open Source University Token Project, which now lead to its Market Price almost 80% below the ICO price. Tell me, how can we quantify this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
For investing in different projects, you need to choose your strategy. Not all coins and tokens fall in value after the ICO. Some projects can grow several times when coins are put on exchanges. It is necessary to combine both these things. Something better to buy on the ICO, and some coins or tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 20, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
If the market is growing and all prices fly upwards, it is better to buy during the stage of the ICO with large bonuses, but if the market falls and most of the coins lose their price after listing, then it is better to buy them already on the exchange.
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
Now it is best to buy tokens on stock exchanges, because after the exit to the exchanges they can fall heavily in price. So, you can save a lot.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
I think that you need to try to invest in both the Crypto currency and ICO. Therefore, if possible, invest your money. And see how it will work. And then the time will come and you will understand where it is better to invest your investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:18:43 AM
For me, putting resources into altcoin would be better put resources into ICO. The ICO is in an exceptionally propelled organize and that implies there will be many phony ICO ventures. It additionally includes the colossal connections of the whales. In the event that you are not a whale, you can not partake in any great ICO venture. For the most part in the current ICO showcase, these undertakings are normally terrible activities since whales have purchased the majority of the tokens previously you can take an interest in a decent task.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 20, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
IMHO; it is better if you will buy in the market because investing in ICO is very risky but profitable. Some of the ICOs are scam , so, be wise in choosing a project to invest with.

Risks are everywhere, as when investing in ICO projects, and when buying coins on the market (if we buy coins with small capitalization). But under these market conditions, it is really better to buy tokens on the market, so invest in ICO-unfavorable times.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
IMHO; it is better if you will buy in the market because investing in ICO is very risky but profitable. Some of the ICOs are scam , so, be wise in choosing a project to invest with.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 19, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
When market is falling it is better to wait until your ICO token will be listed on decentralized exchanges - IDEX is a good example, most of tokens are firstly listed here.
Pages:
Jump to: