Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 8. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
in the current situation it is better to buy coins in the market. because many ico are scam now and also the market situation is not good. I think many people now not interest to buy coin in ico.  They choose to buy coin in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Most people buy on the market , because investing in ICO is a more risky move, after investing in the project it can close and not enter the exchange.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
many of the ICO has always come down in price when entering into the market and this certainly that makes an investor loss and fear. many who play the strategy of buying after ICO and wait for the bounty hunter to sell at that price is pretty cheap and it's a lot to happen. This has been the adverse conditions for the ICO because certainly many are reluctant to come in and start supporting the crypto and this is bad.
And when the price is good when entering the market, many investors also regret why they didn't join at the presale Cheesy uniquely the crypto world here, it is very difficult to guess if without in-depth research.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
It is better to buy during the ICO because investors are the first to get the tokens unlike the bounty hunters. And as I experienced before in my past campaign that reached the success the ICO price has a great value unlike in the market. I think is you just need to be more careful in choosing the ICO that you gonna invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
many of the ICO has always come down in price when entering into the market and this certainly that makes an investor loss and fear. many who play the strategy of buying after ICO and wait for the bounty hunter to sell at that price is pretty cheap and it's a lot to happen. This has been the adverse conditions for the ICO because certainly many are reluctant to come in and start supporting the crypto and this is bad.
Activity: 560
Investment in ICO projects is now risky but not entirely bad. If you invest in the right way, invest in the right project, you will have a lot of money. Bounty hunters will not be able to overstate the long-term value of a token. When investing in ICOs, you should hold more than 5 months when it's on the trading floor. That is my investment experience.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Invest in ICO project is very profitable. However, you should be able to choose a good project and you have to do the analysis of the project. Invest in ICO project has risks, but if you get a good project, certainly the result would also be nice. You have to be confident in your decision.
Activity: 308
Analysis is needed to make purchases at Pase Ico. concepts, teams and application of concepts are strong indicators for analysis so that good decisions are obtained. For the current condition, I think buying it in Paseico or in the market, buying decisions are in each of us. Buying at market prices, it's better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
In my opinion it's better to buy in market than in ICO's Crowdsale. I've experience to buy in ICO's Crowdsale and Pre-sale but in the end of the market listing the price is smaller than ICO price. Many ICO's nowdays is turned scammed be careful where you want to invest just study and research the ICO you want to invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
In my opinion it's better to buy in market than during ICO, starting listing market price is lower than ICO price and that is the right time to buy and hold.
Not all dude. some of the coins that have been listed on the market have a higher price than when was in ICO. ICO investors
must know that. but the risk will be much lower when you buy it on the market. because it will avoid the project scam
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If the ICO project is good its better to buy it during the pre selling or the ICO price. Because even the bounty hunters knew the project is good they will not sell their tokens in a cheaper value.they will hold the tokens and wait till the launch of the product in the market. Bounty hunters now are more careful and they look for a better strategies to buy and sell their coins or hold for a day or holding it to a long term. It al ays goes down on the project itself. It always that way.and also the market. How they accept the project.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

ICO investors are long term investors they are not day traders. There is no assurance dump of price after it hits the exchange especially if the project you chose is good and promising. If you feel that one ICO project is good then invest at ICO and hold it for long term.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
It really depends on the ICO project. I've had one ICO where people bought in for 10 cents and then it dumped to 1 cent shortly after it hit the market. It could have to do with bounty and airdrop recipients dumping.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

it depends to the project, if you think the project team is trustable in ico ,its best to buy in ico because you will get up to 50% bonus but if not just wait if it will go to the real crypto market
Activity: 223
The answer to your question requires a different response according to time. According to the purchase of the toco from the ICO sale, which allows you to gain more earnings today to buy altcoin from the crypto money exchange. However, some ICO projects create an exception.
Activity: 560
I recommend to buy it when it's already on the market. because I have learned, that now, for new coins, very few enter the market, I afraid when you buy coins in the ICO, the coin does not enter the market. even though ICO is the best time to buy coins, ...  Embarrassed
Activity: 504
More better to buy coin during ico than we have buy after listing at exchange market, with buying when during ico we can get much profit and take more bonus with ico investment, when listing at exchange market we get double profit.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I think a lot of ICO will dump when they listed in small exchange. We won't see which project can increase x2, x10 like we had seen last year. So i think if you believe in potential project, the best way is buy when they're in bottom, and hold till price rise up again.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I think that while it might be a bit cheaper to buy and invest during ICO, I think it is wiser and best to buy when already in market. Too many people have been scammed and made to lose their money just because they invested in an ICO. It is not so safe anymore to invest in ICOs. So better to invest when it is already in the market.
Activity: 260

#Datarius

It is true it is better to buy after the ICO because the price of it was not high compare to during the ICO the market somehow lessen the price of it compare to the original price of the ICO. It is a great strategy especially if the ICO token/coins have a great value it is better to buy on other market or exchanges because it less pricey. 
Pages:
Jump to: