Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 107. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I dont buy huge volumes of tokens so I dont need to take a part in Ico,I just wait when bounty-hunters start selling their reward at prices lower than Ico and then I fill my bags up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I think it is better to buy during ICO, you need not to invest a lot, and if token goes to market you will benefit anyway. I would suggest to invest in Ambit Mining now, it is live, and most probably we will see the coin at the exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I like to invest in Ico projects , I buy much cheaper than on the stock exchange . When tokens are listed , I sell them with a good margin
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
each person has own strategy but for me, if you have researched the market already, you can buy at ICOs time to get more bonus and maybe get devidend which you cant get if buying in the market.
Activity: 168
you can make good money on investing in ico ... the price is usually much cheaper than on the exchange
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
I would say that is better to buy in market, because on ICO you never know if coin will be listed or it will fail. It's much better do do bounty for some ICO and if it's get listed on market then you can buy more or sell your coin that you get from bounty campaign. But if you wanna risk then is best time to buy in early sale when you get 50% more token for same price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
some months ago last year almost all ICO price was doubled from ICO as the coin/token entered into exchange,But in this year at the moment 99% token/coins price is below from ICO price so try to buy some tokens/coins from market if the project has great potential.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
If the coin successfully reaches hardcap then it is certain that the price once available in the market will skyrocket, to invest a coin or token of course I will choose both, and usually I prefer to join in ICO and sell in the market.
Activity: 105
The best time to invest in is i think during the pre-ICO where there is huge discount available at that time and bad time is to buy during the last stage of the ICO...then i think its much better to buy the coin from the market when those bounty hunters dump the coins.
Activity: 141
buying in the ico of the project will get more cheaper because they give a certain discount of the price but other afraid because the project will not sure if its going to success ^_^
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Definitely in a good project you need participate the ICO, and even better to Pre ICO. However, there are cases that the price after entering the market is lower than in ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
it is better to buy coins at ico price mostly on pre-sale price once the ico coin got launched in the market the coins get dumped so we need to wait for months to get better price whereas in pre-sale we get at lowest price
Activity: 224
I think you're wrong . Many projects on the exchange are several times more expensive .
Activity: 84
Well it depends on the project. Mostly is better to have both investments ICO and after ICO to make sure you have two different price entries and by doing this you support the team and project a lot and hold even the in the darkest days of cryptos.
Activity: 49
Early market it is for me. But still check if the recently concluded ICO will still push through and be active for a long period of time because some of them just stay in the market for a few weeks then leave it be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
If I am very interested in any project, I divide the amount of investment into two halves and 50% I buy during the ICO and another 50% after the sales status on exchanges. I think this tactic is optimal.
Activity: 154
Many projects after the release of tokens on the exchange are several times more expensive than you have invested .
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I dont know about Datarius, but the getting into a project depends upon the project itself. If there are strong projects backed up by strong team/investors/advisors and the future seems bright for it, I will prefer to buy during ICO.
On the other hand, if I have doubts over a project, for example, if they are showing big names about partnership, but there is no substantial proof, or similar cases, in such instances, I prefer to instead market listing and if its performing well and retraces, I would buy from the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
I agree with them. I saw many ICO have cheaper than ICO prices, even more cheaper than Pre-ICO price.
I see that because a lot of free coins is sell on decentralized exchange, then it causes price down because the bounty hunter/airdropper want instant money.
But, if the ICO have a poor project/product indeed, the price will never rising up again.
Activity: 126
It will depends on how the project development progress and market sentiment. Because sometimes thing happen not as we thought, but the main point is patience. Its the same whether buy during ICO or at the market, you need to hold.
Jump to: