Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 105. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Best to buy is in ICO Sale but be careful because some are not good project. You need to choose which is the best project before you invest. My one example for best project is PundiX almost 300%  of price increase. If you invested in thier ICO you earned more profit now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
its depended investors knowledge in crypto market if investor know about ICOs and think like its good project and its worth invest price then invest on ICOs other wise better to invest in market to reducing the risk
Activity: 420
I think if you confident about the company and it's team then i will always right to buy in ICO because in ICO you can get more credit like bonuses .
Activity: 43
All depends, if ico was with huge bonuses then its better to buy after project go to exchanges because all bonuses will sell very cheap and you can buy coin cheaper than ico.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
In fact, yes, it's best to buy it on the ICO sale, where you can get very good bonuses for free, which will already give you a large number of chances that you will earn at least x2. This is correct, but many ignore it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Actually it has a very big risk, buy tokens before ICOs or before release in the market. However, when getting a profit, of course it can be very big and unpredictable . Its important to know that all project will have ups and downs and a good project will always be good. Just sober and invest wisely , whichever one you choose to do, let make wise investments !
Activity: 124
I buy coins in the market because so the risk is more minimized, more information about the project can be found.
Activity: 168
Very difficult question.  If you participate in the ICO, then you get more coins.  If you are confident in the company, it is better to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
If you buy coins immediately after entering the exchange, then this is less risky than investing in ICO.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
I do not know if this is better or not, I would choose to buy a coin when it is on the exchange list or in the market. I think it will be safer, because if I buy during ICO I can not predict and analyze how the end of the token.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In advance, you never know, after entering the exchange, the price of the token will fall below the ICO. Therefore, it is better to distribute the money in such a way as to buy on the ICO and if the token on the stock exchange will have less to buy and average the position. The percentage of distribution for each case will be individual and will depend on the strength of the project. The stronger the project, the less likely it is to drain when entering the stock exchange. So the percentage of purchase on the ICO should be taken more, for example 50%
Activity: 83
I think it depends on the project's potential. Investors have high expectations for a good project, and simply say there is a high price consensus.
Activity: 130
Many ICOs I've seen ended up dropping price after the initial offering... though some did go well initially so many did just get dumped afterwards.
Activity: 210
Difficult question.  When you participate in the ICO, you get more coins.  But the risk is higher that the company will be a scam project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I do not think that buying on the stock exchange can really be profitable, although recently it happens, because many people simply do not understand that there is an opportunity to earn good money, but now it's getting harder
Activity: 251
ICO most definitely. The thing about ico is that the prices are slashed down which is why a lot of people want to take advantage of that opportunity to buy as much coins as possible and when the coins finally get listed on the exchanges, they are then listed with their original prices and the people who bought at the slashed price during the ico can then sell for a lot of profit
Activity: 280
My confidence in ICO has somewhat decreased. Now I trust only those projects where there is an address of the main purse with a smart contract in the public domain and you can see the actual amount of funds raised. Another important factor is the project team and its meetings with large investors.
Activity: 171
It seems to me better to participate in the ICO.  There will be good bonuses and you will get more coins.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Buying during the ICO is better than MArket because the price will be cheaper but the chances you can buy it is smaller.
Activity: 37
It's the best moment to buy tokens because during the ICO , everything will be the cheapest unless they're not succeed as they said.
Jump to: