Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 102. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
ICO buying is good because when the coin gets to market it will start rising if only the project is great and has great team behind it.The earlier you buy the coin,the better and the more profit one is likely to make from such a coin than waiting till it gets to the market and then buy.How ever, if you missed ICO then you have no choice than to buy from the market.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

The reason is not necessary in that you can buy cheaper.
I think some investors are afraid that the coin will not fall on a good stock exchange and they will lose their money.
Moreover, after the coin appears on the exchange, the volumes sold by the bounty hunters may be small. Usually good coins are holded for a long time.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Since 2018 started most icos have mostly sold below ico price. Maybe due to the bearish market situation.
Activity: 132
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Well, it is still a gamble when you are going to buy. You have to weigh the pros and cons of each situation. If you buy during ICO, you can benefit from the bonus which make your purchased token more. If you buy during market you didn't know if the price will go below ICO or it will be higher.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There are many attractive ICO projects around which such a high interest is generated, which can be very difficult to get even into the White list. Of course, it is better and more profitable to buy tokens of such projects during the ICO. However, with a general decline in the market as of now, you can find more interesting prices on exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Depends on the ICO itself. Many of them lose in price after entering the stock exchange. But this does not apply to everyone and you can leave a part for purchase after ICO.
The recipe for success is very simple! Choose top projects ICO with a good idea (own blockchain, new technology, profitable business), where there is no bounty of programs, buy during pre-sale with discounts and you will always make a profit!
Activity: 39
Depends on the ISO itself. Many of them lose in price after entering the stock exchange. But this does not apply to everyone and you can leave a part for purchase after ISO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Then everyone decides for himself, but if everyone decides not to support the project, then he simply can not begin his life, he is sure only in this, so you need to understand why you are investing in crypto-currencies in general.
Activity: 334
you think you will get a better purchase during ICO, so you should buy it, though there are often coins after ICO. Sometimes, once a coin meets an exchange, they have a trend to reduce the price before the start of the transaction, and the demand for the coins will increase, so I think it is the best time to buy.
Activity: 163
I think some ICOs are better than trading in the market. Like MVP, i just invest in they ICO and although it doesn't listed in any exchange, the price is x3 ICO price. No traditional coin can reach profit like that.
Activity: 145
If you want to get more coins at a lower price, it's better to participate in the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
buy in ico and you will become an investor Cheesy and you can get some bonus when invest in ico. whereas if in the market you just trader not investor Cheesy and you don't get a bonus. More profits when you buy in ico
cheers Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
That large token is allocated for bounty does not mean that a token will dump fast. I have seen projects where the rewards of bounty hunters were delayed, yet the coin dumped. So, bounty hunters are not the cause for a coin dumping. I think investors also dump coins sometimes. Also, the project team needs to work on the project after listing.
Activity: 602
In General, of course it was better to buy ISO, he participated there more than once,but recently there was such a trend that it is better to buy after ISO on the exchange for a penny,since tokens are strongly deposited just to the bottom,I hope it will end soon,and we will see a bright future)
Activity: 350
Buy coins during the ICO, because they are much more profitable than when they go to the stock exchange. Usually growth is minumum x2.
Activity: 167
It is better to invest in ICO.  So you get more coins.  But this is more risky.
Activity: 322
 I think it is better to buy  during  the ico  because  it is more  of benefit  because  the token might  be of low and later when get to market . If the price on the exchange is lower than the price of the ico, then I buy on the exchange . ICO is always a risk. Be careful  Smiley
Activity: 952
Most ico's right now are trading below ico price i don't why some investors would dump their coins maybe they are trying to buyback.
Activity: 224

#Datarius

I think buying ico is more profitable than buying it on the market.

Because sometimes when it's ico, they give a big discount or reward at each stage.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It was often better to buy during ICO last year.
Since the beginning of this year, it is common to see coins dumped under ICO price.
maybe this's effect of down btc price
last year btc was very on fire, many coins were up. but now? btc down n many coins are down
Jump to: