Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 15. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Repme.io
September 14, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
Prior before now buying during ICO is better but right now i will advice anyone close to me or even my enemy to purchase in an exchange. Atleast 1hr after listing then swing trade with it and make good profit within couple of minutes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with buying coins on the market. I do not know about you, but this year I have repeatedly burned on the purchase of tokens at the time of ICO. So thank you, I do not want to continue to lose their money, because, you correctly noticed, bounty hunters immediately drained after accrual. But here it is each and individually, do as you see fit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
If the project with a good prospect you are sure that the token will have a good cable it is better I believe to buy in the ICO period!
Activity: 756
September 14, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

With the poor performance of most tokens during listing as experienced with the Savedroid (SVD) and some other projects, it is in some situations better to buy in the market instead of during the ICO. But overall, buying at ICOs is the best.
During aisio, it is best to buy tokens of good projects, because on pre sales, the lowest prices for tokens. Now it's such a time that people are afraid to invest and there is no confidence in the altcoyins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

With the poor performance of most tokens during listing as experienced with the Savedroid (SVD) and some other projects, it is in some situations better to buy in the market instead of during the ICO. But overall, buying at ICOs is the best.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 10:53:29 AM
I prefer buying on on market. As lon as I don't like KYC process and waitin for uncertain time to receive tokens, I prefer buying on DEX.
In most cases it is even cheaper and you eliminate most of risks
Activity: 644
September 14, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
Everything depends on the project, there are different situations. At the moment, I certainly would advise you to pick up coins just after they enter the market, because the price will immediately start to fall because of the shortage of investors in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
Good projects bring profit and people invest in promising ICO. I also like helping the guys collect money to implement a useful idea and make a profit after a while.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
Each person's investment way is different, but I think the ico is smaller than the risk of buying in the market, because at the time of investment ico you can investigate ico project, rather than blindly investment.

Got some point. I agree with this that we can surely see what are the possible things to happened. With ICO you can analyze or somewhat criticize how the ICO will.going to work. At the same time ICO has the possibility that they can pay for the damages thay can deal with. But both of them have the potential of growing so still you need to play smart.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
September 14, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

1-2% placed on bounty is a good sign that there will not be a price drop when token gets listed on an exchange. So I don't participate in projects offering more than 5% to bounty hunters because it creates only hype but not a value.
In general, if a project is really good you should buy it on pre-sale + participate in the bounty. By doing so you can get the lowest average price. 
Activity: 658
September 14, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
It doesn't matter if you are confident with the token. even thus you will get a lot of bonus. but the risks are also great. because it can be so that you will buy is the token that later no price.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

The potential of the project has a big impact on the price after the ICO has ended. it's true that in many cases, after the coin has hit the market, you can buy it cheaper from there but at some point that won't be the case, meaning that the market price will be similar to the ICO price.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
It really depend on the project but most NOT ALL token's price decreasing after the ICOs.
Activity: 17
September 14, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
If you buy currency on the stock exchange, there are less risks, but the profit is much less, if you buy on the ICO, the profit can be very large, but it carries great risks.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
its better to buy after it has been listed on the market by that you know if the developer are serious about the project or not, they are so many ico that raised money but will not list on an exchange after successfully completing the ico.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
Although there is a tendency for each price trend to go down due to many factors, true investors will want to hold it until when it will produce some pfofit.
From the way I see it, I think it's better to buy as long as the ICO reason is that that's when prices are lower than the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 14, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
I think that when buying at ICO, the risks are very high, but there is a high chance of getting a huge profit. But when we buy on the exchange, then we do not have the risk that the token will not be released for exchange, but we can buy more.  Cool
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
The price is lower during the ICO but Market is more reliable in the case of the profitability and possible increasing of price. I like Market more than ICO period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 14, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

#Datarius

I agree. I am super selective If I want to join in an ICO. The first time I want to know is the price, is the price make sense or not? the next step, who is behind the project? the advisor does not really mean to me. but yes, when the token already listed on the exchange the price dump everywhere. and I think the smart is buy at deep when it on the exchange. except the dev offers something interesting.
Activity: 232
September 14, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
If you represent an investment fund, then ICO for you is a gold mine. You can agree on such discounts there, which the other participants did not see, even with a huge drop in the token after entering the exchange. In the rest it is necessary to invest only in stable ICO. Maybe & on market, after listing.
Pages:
Jump to: