Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 115. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

In recent times, only a handful of tokens bought during ICOs have shown spikes immediately they are listed on exchanges.For those that ran bounties,it is good practice not to release the tokes all at once to bounty hunters,It should be released in batches
Activity: 19
I think if there is an understanding of the state of the market, there is a ponyanie work that that or another team, and also there is an understanding of the dynamics of development of projects in general, then you can take in the market, so it turns out to be more liquid.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Yes you have a point! Some investors are really afraid to buy token during ICo because they can bought that token when it is in the market with a cheaper price. But for traders this is an advantage sometimes to buy during ICO especially when private sales they could be buy a particular token with a love discount price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
With most of the ICOs the price always almost falls by half when it launches into the market. But if it is a good project, it is worth to invest in ICO. Because you can get some profit after listing in exchanges. It may take several months,but in the end,it is usually worth the wait.The only challenge is how to pick a project that will be worth the wait.
Activity: 24
You can gain a lot of profit from buying in ico because the prices are low or cheap but the risk is higher and it is also hard to tell whether it can succeed or grow. Doing researches, studies and analyzing  helps in finding a good ico but luck will be a factor in finding a successful one.
Activity: 112
Buy coins during the ICO because they offer a much better price than in the markets. Once the coins listed in the exchange, expect that their prices will go higher because people will start to trade them. NWP is at Presale, invest with the future of healthcare https://tokensale.nwpsolution.com
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Definitely better to buy coins on the exchange, because the project is already successfully launched and traded. If you buy on pre-sale there is a chance that you will lose all the money
Activity: 92
Of course you should have buy tokens during ICO or on the presale while waiting it to be listed. The early you are the big bonus you get but always let yourself remember to check and carefully review the project you want to get involved with and be mindful that investing is risky be wise as you are.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
I have already noticed that token price may be high first day after release and that it may be really cheap. So I recommend to buy on the market if you are not sure that the ideas of the project is fashionable and interesting for million of investors
Activity: 88
 the prices in ICO are low or cheap but the risk is higher and it is also hard to tell whether it can succeed or grow.
Activity: 177
ICO is better in my opinion, you need less money for investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
During ICO price is low, and risk is in both situations, so I would prefer to buy ICOs, if we are not talking about the stable coins like BTC and ETH
Activity: 57
It depends upon the way you look at the market and ICO. If you like experiencing risk, I think you need to buy ICO as expectation to get more profit, but if you don't like risks and no need to take too big reward, it is not suitable for you. Another important reason when decide to buy ICOs is that you can't really know what will happen after it hits the exchange, thus, be careful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
The reason many investors want to invest in an altcoin when it is in the market is because they are already sure that the the altcoin already has a market value, as opposed to buying it in its ICO stage. Yes you can have more of its tokens because of its bonus however their is also a risk that it will either be a scam or the project will not push through because it did not meet its market cap. There is also the pump and dump group that only puts initial value to the altcoin then the altcoin price plummets without a chance of price raise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

#Datarius

This applies only to weak projects. Tokens of popular projects on the market are very expensive and unprofitable to buy them there.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
To my personal opinion, it always better to buy in the Market than in ICO. One of the most important reason why i will not buy during ICO is because of the fear of being scam. Many projects or coins have teach me a lot of lesson that makes me not to buy any token from upcoming project except the project that am convinced in. Though as at now i would buy in the Market than to buy in ICO.
Activity: 97
Of course you should have buy tokens during ICO or on the presale while waiting it to be listed. The early you are the big bonus you get but always let yourself remember to check and carefully review the project you want to get involved with and be mindful that investing is risky be wise as you are.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
judging from what i have experienced in this blockchain world of ICO. i will advice that one buys from the market rather than ICO. i once bought into an ICO (BITUGENE PROJECT) that didn't return my money and didn't see the light of the day also.
Activity: 51
I think that if you want to invest in new projects, then investing in ICOs will be a very good option because at ICO the price is very low and you will be able to make huge profits when it is successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is subject, I am also curious about. I do not buy on ICO time and wait for the market. I feel sorry when it enter to Market 3-4X. I think the best way is a nice and comprehensive research.Of course the time of the crypto world is also important, in terms of the bull or the bear season.
Jump to: