Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 112. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if I prefer to buy when at ICO, because the price is cheaper and the bonus earned is also greater, so the income earned very much.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
I think it's better to buy when the project hits the exchange market. You will see real demand of the token/coin (project), I have noticed a lot of projects claim specific price in whitepaper, but when it hits the markets, it is totally different, most of them much lower and no where near the price, that was claimed in a whitepaper! If you are a trader you shouldn't risk investing in ICO, as it is called a cat in the bag, low probability that you will invest right and get your profit straight away, once the coin/token hits exchange market! It might take ages for the token to work and reach the price, that had been claimed, as written in a whitepaper.

You are right, but the really good projects that raise a lot of attention and reach the hard cap way before the end of the ICO, are a lot more expensive in the exchanges than the ICO.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Buying during ICO is also good provided its a quality one and it's legit because these ICO promise a lot and has potential to growth and boom and earn bigger profit while other sell their token in the market in the lower price for what they though is best for them as the moment for fast money for some reason they sell in cheaper price than what is offered.
Activity: 571
Unfortunately, the price of many tokens during the ICO is more expensive (despite the fact that it is presented as the most profitable and cheap) than when the token is received on the Exchange. If this practice continues, the trust in ICO projects will decrease much faster than it is now due to fraud with ICO projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I feel it depends on the type of ICO projects. Not all ICOs actually dump lower than ico price on exchange. Some strong ones have tried to stay above ico price at exchange and worst case scenario is price dumping to near or exactly at ICO price. Mostly bounties allocations are always between the range of 1% to 5% only of sold tokens so I don't believe that only bounty hunters are the cause of tokens dump, some devs also dump, also presale or private investors that bought at very cheap price can dump too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think it's better to buy when the project hits the exchange market. You will see real demand of the token/coin (project), I have noticed a lot of projects claim specific price in whitepaper, but when it hits the markets, it is totally different, most of them much lower and no where near the price, that was claimed in a whitepaper! If you are a trader you shouldn't risk investing in ICO, as it is called a cat in the bag, low probability that you will invest right and get your profit straight away, once the coin/token hits exchange market! It might take ages for the token to work and reach the price, that had been claimed, as written in a whitepaper.
Activity: 448
Both ways are good but according to investment point of view it is all depends on the potential of project. During ICO period we can get bonus coins with our investment. But many ICO's are listing below their issue price due to market volatility. But on the other hand, if buy from market. We can't get bonus coins but we get good potential coin. So my preference is market because it is much better then the investment in any ICO.
Activity: 280
I Like buying during  presale/ico because there is huge bonus during this process and you won't worry much about the price at exchange because your base price is way lower. But keep in mind that you also has to consider other thing like the quality of the project and the demand for the token otherwise the price at exchange will down a lot.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think it's better to buy in the ICO period, more so during the pre-ICO stage because of the fact the coins or tokens is not yet in the full value or "market" value so-to-speak. And also, in the market stages, that's where the coin would begin to gain traction to increase value, therefore, it would not be practical to buy in that stage because of the fact that it might actually required of you as an investor to shed more capital and money, which is counter-intuitive to what you are aiming to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Much depends on the investor himself. If a person realizes the value of the token, the value of the project, then he will be able to keep tokens.

Also if I have oportunity to buy token cheaper, like in Luckchemy(40% bonus), so I ubderstand that can wait, when price will be stable and will grow up
Activity: 322
Of course it's better to buy in ICO tk there is much cheaper and there are different bonuses from 5 to 50% discount! This gives an advantage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It is still best to buy during ICO because it is ways cheap at time, what one need to do is to make sure that a good research is done to ensure that you pick a good project invest.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Most ICOs dont live to expectation these days.They will just struggle and somewhere in the middle,they will close the whole project due to financial reasons because investors are not buying.So i think it is advisable to buy during the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
i am more about the MARKET! yes ICO is much cheaper but we cant be sure if the project or ICO is a scam or will worth more.
what i do is to but more on market once the bounty is released! as many ofthem are selling their token for fast money
no matter what the price is or make the token fall.i buy on fall.
Activity: 84
I think that buying in the market is more profitable than investing in ICO. I think current ICOs are all scams. I think that investing in ICO makes it easy for you to lose everything.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
For most ICOs I would say that it's better to buy on the market after the ICO has ended. If you are able to get into the pre-ICO with a massive bonus, it might be a safe time to buy.
copper member
Activity: 308
bounty hunters will crash the course, next time I'll take the coins already on the stock exchange .....
Merit: 113
Most of the time ICO sale is always preferable because they give discounts but there are projects that do not even get the orice of their tokens after being listed in exchanges the expected price. Sometimes even cheaper than the ICO price. So it all depends on the potential of the projects. If there will be uses on their tokens in real life so the chanches will be the token will be indemand thus has the potential to rise in price.
Merit: 113

#Datarius

Most of the time ICO sale is always preferable because they give discounts but there are projects that do not even get the orice of their tokens after being listed in exchanges the expected price. Sometimes even cheaper than the ICO price. So it all depends on the potential of the projects. If there will be uses on their tokens in real life so the chanches will be the token will be indemand thus has the potential to rise in price.
Activity: 126
It is liked to purchase amid pre-deal or when the coin is recorded on a trade, as amid pre-sale you will get a reward/rebate on your venture and I saw numerous coins when they are recorded on a trade their cost is low according to cost amid fundamental ICO and after that it is the best time to get it from a trade. So it is smarter to abstain from contributing amid fundamental ICO unless you missed pre-sale and you become more acquainted with that the coin will set aside much opportunity to be recorded on a presumed trade and you feel that task merits contributing, so contribute amid ICO.
Jump to: