Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 116. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It is better to buy in ICOs because of bonus coin that they offer. Look thoroughly into their whitepaper, when it seems legit, the team solid, having supportive community, and interesting vision of the project. Well, when all of that appears, i think its best to buy when ICOs. But you've got the point that bounty hunters kinda rushing to sell out their reward from the project bounties. I think, when the project is good, the prices be a lot stronger. So, in my opinion that buying in ICOs sale is a good thing.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
for me, its better to buy early during ICO because you can earn bonuses at early stage. but its a 50:50 deal because there is no guarantee that the ico will succeed, but if you see that the campaign is really good, then there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Maybe if you are interested in this project, you can buy a half during the token sale, and then buy some after coin will be launched on exchanges. But if you see that the project doesn't have lots of bounty or airdrop tokens - buy during the token sale. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues.
Activity: 84
It is better to buy during the ICO because you will get a discount on your token purchase up to fifty percent.
Activity: 99
i can't guarantee any because crypto-sphere is full of surprises. if i'm opportune i would either buy at presale or immediately the coin is listed on an exchange.
Activity: 88
Yes that's true! Bounty hunters caused it most time as many sell below the ICO and even before being listed officially.

But nevertheless it is still better to buy in ICO, and hold for long, if the project is a very good one I believe you'll get your profit.
Activity: 364
yes, this is the crypto market
it is a risk that you should be willing to make and they give bonuses in pre-ICO
I think that is good time to buy it
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It can be a yes or no. If the project is deemed to be promising and spectacular into the eyes of the investors and is backed by an established business, entity or so, it would be worth for us to invest there and profit when it hits the market, especially when they have reached hard cap faster than the exact ICO end date.

It can be no because there are some of them who might get a dump when it hits the exchanges, so the buyers during the ICO would regret it when they can buy it through the exchanges below the ICO price. Reality speaking.
It is all part of the investment you've been doing it to earn and accepting the probability to make profit or not. Despite of that if you are patient and working hard to find some very nice icos to invest and not just buying any ongoing ico you may find it rewarding most of the time from your intial investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
People that do their bounty tasks will dump the coins if they are only doing for the money. There is a lot of those people so you have to just consider whenever you are purchasing coins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It can be a yes or no. If the project is deemed to be promising and spectacular into the eyes of the investors and is backed by an established business, entity or so, it would be worth for us to invest there and profit when it hits the market, especially when they have reached hard cap faster than the exact ICO end date.

It can be no because there are some of them who might get a dump when it hits the exchanges, so the buyers during the ICO would regret it when they can buy it through the exchanges below the ICO price. Reality speaking.
Activity: 196
It depends on the coin and the campaign, on how successful the campaign was. If you research enough on the project then you might be able to tell whether a campaign is going to be successful and when it would actually be. If it takes time for it to implement its platform then buying in the market is the best way to earn from it as the price  would be down for longer periods
Activity: 96
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

#Datarius

My opinion is that buying coins is already listed on secure exchanges rather than ICO coins. Because ICO appears every day and we do not have much time to analyze the safety of that ICO. The best way is to buy on the exchange
Activity: 420
It’s better to buy during ICO than to market because is more convenient and aside from that it offered or give a high value in return on investments that’s everyone want to obtained, to be profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

#Datarius

Since I joined the ICO, I never sold any coins after the ICO. There are some people who get coins from the rewards program and Airdrop sells them all at the cheapest price. They are stupid people

You are right, they are greedy and want to get money as soon as possible. But they can not know that their actions will destroy one or more projects
Activity: 280

#Datarius

Since I joined the ICO, I never sold any coins after the ICO. There are some people who get coins from the rewards program and Airdrop sells them all at the cheapest price. They are stupid people
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
You're right. If the ICO has a large community of support, I will never sell my ICO coins once it's listed on the exchange. We can analyze and know which ICOs are most potential
Activity: 126

#Datarius

right. Almost now ICO coins after listing on the exchange whether large or small, the price of it is lower than the ICO. but also a lot of ICO coins after being listed have a very high price
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I think it is better if you buy during the ICO most especialy when you buy during the phase 1 of their ICO. Just be wise in choosing a coins/tokens to buy because some ICOs are scam.
Activity: 448
Market at the early launching is bigger .
Jump to: