Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 118. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
In order to understand when it is more profitable to buy coins, it is enough to look at the coins that recently entered the stock exchange.  The course altcoins almost immediately fall below the cost of the ICO.  Before they start growing again, you can easily make a profitable purchase, without the risk of a  scam.
I agree with you. This is the most reliable way to invest in crypto. There are only few tokens that do not fall after listing on the exchange. But then who will support the developers in the ICO? Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
In my opinion, it is better if you will buy in the market because investing in ICO is very risky but profitable. Some of the ICOs are scam , so, be wise in choosing a project to invest with.

for me it depends on the ICO option. Sometimes it has big bonus during pre ICO and the ICO stage. So it is better to buy coins with this bonus.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I would suggest to buy coin at the time of Presale rather than Ico pre-sale we get cheapest price whereas Live market the coins get dumped hard we need to wait for some of time
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
The aim of ICO is to help build the project financially and not just for quick money in returns after it was listed in exchanges and introduced to market. It is better to buy on the market after ICO   if you want to make sure that the project is not scam. But if you really believed on the potential of specific project either from ICO or market does not matter so much if your target is for long term.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Investing in good ICO will yield more however due to high demand you cant invest much some times... so buying at exchange is still the key if you truly believe the projects

Do you won research and only invest in good ICO, there are plenty bad ICO out there, avoid lending, x% return ICO, just my humble 2 cents
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
I think it is better to buy during ICO because ICOs with good ideas or fundamentals has better chances to be successful if properly managed. Many coins can be brought for a cheaper price after the ICO but it is advisable to buy before it hits the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If you buy during ICO stage than you are putting your money at high risk as investing in a project at such an early stage with no working product is a risky bet. While most of the ICOs get dumped to half of their initial prices after getting launched in the market. So I think the choice is pretty clear here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Buying at ICO or the market has their pros and cons. In case of investing in the ICO, the project should carefully studied, especially its business plan and
the team, in order to be confident of success. In this case, you can be sure that after listing on exchanges, the tokens will not cost less than their minimum price.
For example, the price of  ABT and CMT tokens didn't fall below the minimum of ICO. But many ICO projects lose a lot in price after listing, as a result investors need from 9 months or more to return the invested funds.

Sometimes good project need time to grow the token price, and indeed it is taking so long time but rest assured that if you are really investing into a good project, you will get a good result aswell.
Buying token at the market is also not a wrong thing since it's usually takes rather shorter time to grow, especially those with high volume.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Buying at ICO or the market has their pros and cons. In case of investing in the ICO, the project should carefully studied, especially its business plan and
the team, in order to be confident of success. In this case, you can be sure that after listing on exchanges, the tokens will not cost less than their minimum price.
For example, the price of  ABT and CMT tokens didn't fall below the minimum of ICO. But many ICO projects lose a lot in price after listing, as a result investors need from 9 months or more to return the invested funds.
Activity: 77
This happens when many projects start to enter the exchange. It depends on your judgment on the project. If the project has a good potential for development, you can buy it at the time that the bounty hunters sell them. I think ICO is not the best way to profit at this stage.
Activity: 280
In order to understand when it is more profitable to buy coins, it is enough to look at the coins that recently entered the stock exchange.  The course altcoins almost immediately fall below the cost of the ICO.  Before they start growing again, you can easily make a profitable purchase, without the risk of a  scam.

It depends on the ICO project, if the project is good, you can have cheap tokens using any exchange after ICO,
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
If a project with a lot of potential, then I participate in the ICO and if I see that on exchanges the price has dropped below initial, then I buy more. If you believe in the project and its team, it does not matter where to buy their tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
In my opinion, it is better if you will buy in the market because investing in ICO is very risky but profitable. Some of the ICOs are scam , so, be wise in choosing a project to invest with.

I think this is generally good advice. Especially lately, it seems that ico funding is capped too high with too many deep discounts for early private investors. Then it's dumped into the market. Best to just wait for it to hit the market and buy low.
Activity: 141
It depends on whether you can find a good project. If you find a project with great potential, then you can invest it through ICO. Because such a cost is lower, you will get more returns.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Activity: 41
All depends on ICO project as I think investing in ICO is risky but the returns are much higher. You should be smart enough to recognise which ICOs will give you good returns like recently I got to know about this ongoing ICO called AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.

I have already picked up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Activity: 354
The cheaper the price, the better. This is one of the favorite sayings of investors, buy token when the price is cheap and that was when the pre ICO because they also get a bonus.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
I think buying tokens / coins when ICO is a better thing, because at the time of ICO you get a lot of bonuses, different from the market Grin Well, maybe you think it's better to buy when you enter the market because most of the coins / tokens at first enter the market price directly down, but you should know that that makes the price token. the down coin is not a bounty hunter, but ICO investors are getting bonuses at the beginning of the ICO
Activity: 196
in my mind, you can gain many benefits from buying in  Ico because the price is low or cheap but the risks are higher and it is also difficult to say whether it can succeed or grow. and you also have to do research or analyze in finding good  Ico. and later you will get a profit that becomes a factor in finding success

Jump to: