Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 120. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Recently, you can buy a good coin after ico already on the stock exchange. I think this is due to bounty hunters. At the start of sales, they all sell immediately and the price goes down. So if you do not buy a large amount on the exchange to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Its better buying in the ICO, though all of these times have their advantages and disadvantages
The last three projects, which I invested in the ICO stage, went to the stock exchange with a big minus. And it's not bad luck, only 10% of the projects can give a good profit. Therefore, it is better to buy after entering the exchange
Activity: 18
I used to take part in many ICOs, but over time, when I entered the stock exchange, the coin began to fall strongly in price, I do not know why this happens, probably the investors who bought on pre-ico are selling. Now I buy tokens when they go to the stock exchange.
Activity: 18
Buying during ICO is preferred. You never would know in advance how the project will turn out or how the market would receice such project. We can only speculate and prepare. And when opportunity meet preparation, then you know what it is!
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
Definitely buying at ICO is the best and gives cool profit in short or long term. Its important to know that all project will have ups and downs and a good project will always be good. Just DYOR and invest wisely. Whichever one you choose to do, make wise investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Buying in ICO part will get you more coins, but the disadvantage is that if you randomly spending your money on bad projects you will ended up losing some of your money
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
generaly is better to invest in ico because they give you bonus so it mean free coins or tokens but to buy in market you ll be with the price that the seller want but in bear market as it happened in the last 2 months people panic sell to get back their money so some investors in ico sell with loss but now days i see market act better wich mean for your question is best to invest in ICO phase
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It all depends on the viability of the project and the feedback from the community. If the project is viable definitely, you cannot get that token cheap from the market
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Its better buying in the ICO, though all of these times have their advantages and disadvantages. A major determining factor is also the teams's ability to execute. Buying in an ICO gives you that head start on other investors by giving you an opportunity to buy a potentially good coin at a cheap price, when this coins prove successful  overtime and their tokens gain value, the investor stands to gain. The only disadvantage is that its almost impossible to know if the ICO will be a success.
Activity: 120
Well it depends on the project. Mostly is better to have both investments ICO and after ICO to make sure you have two different price entries and by doing this you support the team and project a lot and hold even the in the darkest days of cryptos.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
If you wanted to be sure that the project is up and running and after all of the funding requirement are met, then better to buy if the token is already in the market (Exchange). But if you believe in the project and you knew it's going to be a blast, then purchase during the ICO period. Good luck mate.
Activity: 200
Depending of the quality of project and the team and their ability to execute.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
if you want to be more secure I suggest buying in the market, because in the market price already listed and we can determine the number of coins we will buy so it does not have a big risk as in ico.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
When the token is on the market usually we have more information and know what to expect. I invest in ICO in a rare situations when I know that the project will be big and I am 100% (or near) sure that will not be disappointment.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I do prefer buying when yhe token is already in the market for the reason that most of the ICO tokens' market value are falling upon the season that it is released in the market. That is also why investing in ICO is risky due to the market volatility. It would be much safer. And it would be advantageous given that the price in the market upon being released,will fall,and is still having a chance to increase which would give profit.
Activity: 433
I think that good project has good price for its own token, but at the end it's still the developers and the project progression   
Activity: 210
I, too, think that all depends on project . If this is a good project with a strong team, with good advisors ( as an example Merculet) it is best to participate in ICO. Tokens of such a project on the stock exchange will not cost less on the stock exchange.
Activity: 224

#Datarius

If the project is good, then when you enter the exchange, the price of the token will be more expensive than on the ICO. I agree with the rest of the tokens. Now it is more profitable to buy tokens after entering the exchange. Their price in this case is usually cheaper than on the ICO.
Activity: 294
that would be an innovative way to deploy the capital, you can have an early access to a token which has the potential for the capital growth and returns from an investment in the ICOs could be 1000%.
Activity: 364
It depends on the project and its prospects. If the project is really good, then the price will not be cheaper on the exchange, it will be more expensive.
Jump to: