Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 4. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
always better to buy during ICO. sell when hit market. if the ICO performing. you can wait till the coin hit peak then sell. buy back if the coin got potential.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
If you want to earn big profit then invest in ICO especially presale or at the earliest stage of sale where a large bonuses are given away. Investing in ICOs is riskier than buying a coin in the exchanges because not all of them are legitimate, in fact majority of them are scams or bound to fail. Researching before investing is the best option to avoid scam ICOs and this also apply on buying coins that are already in the exchanges.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
I think you invest more ico, waiting for the bull market to appear. It is safer to buy ico after finishing.But so there is less profit.
Activity: 209
November 02, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
Looking at what have been happening since January this year, I will say. In the market is best, as you will get opportunity to buy in the dip and wait for bull. Or either take advantage of the dip and pump and make good profit trading.

So for me market is best.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
Almost all of the ico prokecks are now decreasing when listing. and this is a fact. with this, I prefer to buy in the market rather than having to invest, which is not at all wort it. no guarantee will increase when they do market listings
Activity: 168
November 01, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
I think it depends on various factors . Some altcoins are better to buy at the time of the ico , other altcoins are better to buy in the market after the ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It depends on what project, if a very high-quality project with a real and necessary product, then, of course, it is worth buying at ICO, therefore it is very difficult to choose very high-quality and promising projects. For example, recently I chose a project and it has already brought 1000% profit!
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
Being totally honest, the market seems to be the best shot these days, but don't forget, if you like a project then it will never list if it does not reach a soft cap, which needs investment at ICO
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I agree you, Many Investors think to buying on Market after the ICO because investors know that token price will going down and can buying lower price. I think, we should make investment this way too. We can make more money this way and easier. In bear season, this thing is the best choice not ICOs investment.
Yup, buying coins on the market is not better than buying it on an exchange after the coin is listed.
What is the difference between  buying on market and exchange?
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Previously, of course it was important to buy at the stage of presale. Now it is better to take on the stock exchange, because there is no difference after the first drain.
Activity: 329
AGATE
Quite a controversial point. Now a lot of topics have been raised about the fact that you can contact the creators directly and even after the start of trading, buy a coin from them at ICO+ prices to get bonuses that were in that period.
Activity: 294
I wouldn't say that. Projects are different and in the end you can go to the project at a much higher price than it was on the ICO.
Activity: 196
I think you can buy better after going to the stock exchange then you can safely buy, now of course very few such projects that come out but if a good project you can buy
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
This year, more precisely in its second half, is undoubtedly an extremely unfortunate time for many ICOs. And many investors began to invest less in projects. At the present time it is much easier to buy coins on the stock exchange, and later to sell them at a better price.
Activity: 144
I agree you, Many Investors think to buying on Market after the ICO because investors know that token price will going down and can buying lower price. I think, we should make investment this way too. We can make more money this way and easier. In bear season, this thing is the best choice not ICOs investment.
Yup, buying coins on the market is not better than buying it on an exchange after the coin is listed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If investing in cryptocurrency is a new gold rush, ICO is a gold mine. ICO (initial coin offering) has become the newest and most popular fundraiser in 2017. In 2018, this trend will undoubtedly continue.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
When buying on the market , you have a guarantee that the coin has already entered the market, if you invest in an ICO, you are exposed to a huge risk.
Activity: 490
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

This is true, but do you know that buying on exchange sometimes might result into you competing with traders. Also, if care is not taken, you might end up buying at higher price, because some coins not too long surge above ICO price after some days.
The fact is that such situations are quite often a comma because they hold the price of the coins, while others want to sell quickly and the price of a commodity order begins each time.
any trader will plan only profitable actions that will bring him real profit. Of course, there are users of cryptocurrency who need money all second and that is why they sell despite the price or market conditions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

#Datarius

This is true, but do you know that buying on exchange sometimes might result into you competing with traders. Also, if care is not taken, you might end up buying at higher price, because some coins not too long surge above ICO price after some days.
The fact is that such situations are quite often a comma because they hold the price of the coins, while others want to sell quickly and the price of a commodity order begins each time.
Pages:
Jump to: