Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 76. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think if you want to get a special price with a great discount, buy when ICO will still be more profitable, just try to do the calculation even though many bounty hunter directly dump their coins on exchange
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
I know there are a lot of ICO coins that when entering the market the price dropped directly, but there are also some that when entering the market the price rises beyond the ICO, what I want to say is to read Whitepaper in detail and be careful in choosing ICO project because many people are trapped in Whitepaper.
I prefer to buy coins at ICO than when I entered the market...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Both sides have their own advantages and disadvantages. As you said, sometimes it happens like that when the dumpers will sell the token even cheaper than what the ICO offered but practically, it becomes good to buy during ICO when investors get to enjoy huge percentages of bonuses. It is also advantageous to buy during market as some ICOs may turn out to be scam where investors don't receive any token after buying. CO & Pre-ICO are always more profitable then market. But same rules not applicable for all. Because all the ico coin when come market investor just dump. It's the struggle period , those coin back by good tam & community can standout rest of all coin try but fail. So it's better to wait till market launch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
In a certain circumstances it is profitable to buy coin on market right after the ICO, when price drops, or when the bounty for that project is paid, it drops prices as well.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Its depends on the potential of a project and in condition of market  If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
you are correct at most of the time but it depends on the project .some project have good strategies of bounty distribution . some projects have a 10x price increment when it comes to market so that means you have missed a good profit
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
It is best to buy during the conduct because some projects can lock coins after the completion of the ico project  Wink
I think we should also see the condition. sometimes buy when ico we get more bonus, and also opportunity to get better profit. but, we should see that it also has a risk when the price falls when entered into the market.
Activity: 28
I advise you to invest in Socratus because it's a new world in the world I crypt you as a professional
Activity: 84
Of course you should have buy tokens during ICO or on the presale while waiting it to be listed. The early you are the big bonus you get but always let yourself remember to check and carefully review the project you want to get involved with and be mindful that investing is risky be wise as you are.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

A lot depends on promising and hyip of project. As well as the state of the market. In a falling market, as now, the value of most coins falls below the ICO. Therefore, it is necessary to make a decision in each specific situation.
Activity: 98
Of course you should have buy tokens during ICO or on the presale while waiting it to be listed. The early you are the big bonus you get but always let yourself remember to check and carefully review the project you want to get involved with and be mindful that investing is risky be wise as you are.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
It is best to buy during the conduct because some projects can lock coins after the completion of the ico project  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Investors are afraid to buy tokens during an ICO these days because, it is very difficult to differentiate an ICO which is a scam and the real ones. They would rather wait for the coin to reach the market, then they can be sure of its authenticity and invest.
for today the market of ico companies is very much developing and there is no need to talk about total fraud, because there are quite promising projects that will benefit the society.
I completely agree with you, but nevertheless very often fraudulent projects began to fall and you really do not want to be deceived constantly. In any case, it is very difficult to conduct an analysis of all the information, something kapets see the fraudster and not get on his hook.
Activity: 133
If you trust this company, it's worth investing in ICO.  You can get a good profit.  But it's risky.
Activity: 560
Investors are afraid to buy tokens during an ICO these days because, it is very difficult to differentiate an ICO which is a scam and the real ones. They would rather wait for the coin to reach the market, then they can be sure of its authenticity and invest.
for today the market of ico companies is very much developing and there is no need to talk about total fraud, because there are quite promising projects that will benefit the society.
Activity: 45
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It depends on the project, if the ICO has the potential of success, then it must better to buy during the ICO. Because it can create a higher value than the price you both it during the ICO, that gives you more profit in the near future. Buying during ICO you can get some bonus within pre-sale period. So you should carefully study the campaign in which you want to invest. Many times it happens that the coin prices drop to below the ICO price and thus making it worse for those who bought at ICO sale. This is not the case which we can call as rare but it always keeps happening because many times people who bought at ICO sale go crazy selling their coins when it is on the exchanger. So we may need to change thinking that the buying at ICO sale is very profitable.
Activity: 196
It was best to buy in market than to ico. Because there are lot of dumpers in the market which is why your token that have been bought in the ico wi be gwt dump. Which is a big problem as investor.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
It was a time when investing in ICO was a way worth it. You could make some extra x-es. But the things changed when the market dropped. I think in one-two months we will see the same thing that was in December and we can make profits investing in ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It is always more profitable to buy a coin on ICO, since developers always offer good discounts and bonuses. To not be upset after investing it is necessary to adhere to a number of rules! You do not need to buy a coin on an ICO in which a bounty campaign is conducted, or a very large percentage of coins are given to advisors and a team without freezing, or too large discounts are offered for pre-sale. In general, there are a lot of such rules, but investment is quite a complicated science!
Pages:
Jump to: