Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 75. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think it's the same anyway. not necessarily after entering the market price will go down as well right. so if you want to invest first it must be sure and have enough capital and analyze the ICO to be invested whether to have a great team in it and roughly unable to compete with other ICO with the number of members who joined the ICO.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
for me, its better to buy when it is already out in the market, because dumpers are on the market, you can buy a coin which is cheaper than its ico price.
Activity: 64
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Market. Buying Crypto ICO (or Stock IPO) is considered one of the most rikiest type of investments.
I would buy it about weeks after the ICO as the price would be stable and be the "real price" of the coin.
Activity: 392
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends upon the project that you are gonna buy coins with. Because there are campaign that are great at their icos and then when they release it the price drops but there are also the exact opposite. And  course that also works in market too some market are worth to hold some are not. If you are feeling it and then seeing the progress then go for it take the risk in order to gain a lot of money for sure.
Activity: 126
In my opinion, it has two sides, if you buy in ico then the profit you get is higher, but more risky. I think buying is better and safer for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I do not think that buying after the ico is a good idea when the token gets to the exchange price is several times more expensive than it was
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

#Datarius

It's better to buy with ico because sometimes there are bonuses with their pre-sale or sale. If you are not after the bonuses then wait for the token to hit exchanges and wait for the bounty hunter to dump their token because some bounty hunters dump their coins quickly but it's did not guarantee that you have a sure buy because there are other people that are waiting to to buy at low price when it hit exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Ico is actually pretty good. because in the Pre-Sale stage we can get a big bonus. we can get more than 30% bonus if we really want to invest in an ico
Activity: 141
Over the past six months , the market has changed a lot, I think you are right, recently, many ico are traded on the exchange cheaper than the price of ico
Activity: 168
I still think that the best option is to invest in an ico, if the project is good then the price on the exchange will be several times higher than the price of the ico
Activity: 134
It will depend on you. If you think you like the project of the ICO you would like to invest. Better buy during the ICO since it will definitely help the project grow. Besides, buying during ICO will provide you more opportunity like bonuses and airdrop as well. Sometimes, when ICO is out in the market it is really rare to have a lower selling price than the usual ICO price.
Activity: 102
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 147
Certainly investing in ICO is more profitable than buying coins on the market, especially if it is a successful and promising company.
Activity: 45
I will prefer to buy in the Initial Coin Offering Companies rather than the market because it will be cheaper if you directly invest in their company.
Unlike in the market wherein lots of surcharges that imposed.
Activity: 75
Both have their advantages and disadvantages, you get cheaper coins during ICO but the risk of it not hitting an exchange and you may end up investing in a scam project. Coins on the exchange might have multiply in price from their ico price but it is safer.
Activity: 70
It's depend on the potential of ICO project. If  buying at ICOs is relatively cheap price than in market but Before investment You read about the ico like as Whitepaper, Roadmap, Team, website,and Social media public city. I  Hope you gain big profit.
Activity: 126
Well it depends on the project. Mostly is better to have both investments ICO and after ICO to make sure you have two different price entries and by doing this you support the team and project a lot and hold even the in the darkest days of cryptos.
Activity: 111
If ico is very promising You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
Activity: 271
Buying during ico or in market is different. Buying in market is like you are in trading, buying low and selling high to gain income, you must always an update in market prices when you should buy or sell coins. And in buying during ico is like you are investing and wait for the ico end and success then sell your holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: