Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 72. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
If you are not an experienced investor, do not jump into ICO, do not test fortune, wait for the token enter the exchange and then make conclusions.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
In my opinion if you think that the project is very good is better to buy during ICO,but you have to be really convinced about this.Before to do anything you have to study the whitepaper,the company and team,then you can have the right knowledge for to take a good decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
it all depends on the project, a good project at the time of the exchange gives x2 x3 x 4 x5  more than the price of the ico
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Sometimes we can see how price of token fall down after listing on exchange, but if it good project with high rate of hype - they go to the moon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
In a big number of cases, the man will buy coins after ICO. Because in this period token listed in some known or unknown exchanges. This fact gives for potential trader a confidence that the price of a token, as rule, will grow in the first periods of trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
It depends on the coin and the campaign, on how successful the campaign was. If you research enough on the project then you might be able to tell whether a campaign is going to be successful and when it would actually be. If it takes time for it to implement its platform then buying in the market is the best way to earn from it as the price  would be down for longer periods
I think that you can not evaluate everything ico of the company, because each time everything happens in different ways. In my practice there were purchases and on time ico companies, and also after the distribution on the exchange and in both cases there were positive results.
Activity: 79
It depends on the coin and the campaign, on how successful the campaign was. If you research enough on the project then you might be able to tell whether a campaign is going to be successful and when it would actually be. If it takes time for it to implement its platform then buying in the market is the best way to earn from it as the price  would be down for longer periods
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I can see a lot of cheap coins in the market than buying during an ico. because a lot of bounty hunters are selling their coin even for a cheap prices. that's why I prefer waiting in the market that being part of any ico
Activity: 61
As lucky ... sometimes on the exchange the price is cheaper than the price of ico , but it happens and on the contrary , the price of the stock exchange is more expensive than the price of ico
Activity: 198
It Depends on the project. If the project is Succeed, it will never dump. I've seen projects going around 10x than the ICO price at the market.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
In an ideal situation, it is always better to buy during the ICO because it is cheaper and also come with incentives such that when it gets to the market, more profit can be made but with the current market condition, investors will prefer to buy when it is listed since since it will be obtainable at half of the ico price.
Activity: 196
It is more profitable and more sensible to buy you ICO when different incentives like bonuses and future airdrop  is given to the early investors ! If when your ICO hit the market and tank,  then you could buy more and average down.  Always remember first mover advantage.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the project, if the project is promising; then it is good if you will buy during ICO for you to earn more benefits. If the project is a shit project, you should expect that it will experience dump right after being listed in a exchanger.
I support you! It all depends on the project itself, if you see it has big prospects, then it's best to invest in ICO. If you are not completely sure about the project, it may be better to buy in the market, especially now, when the market is on the decline.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
This is really a smartest question

There are some projects that if you wonna make gains, you must buy during the ICO, but how you'll know such projects or coins is the problem.

Last year i bought a coin during ICO and when it did enter market,  it was eow, am now blaming myself that why should I have not buy more than the units i have during the ICO though it was hell before we could buy it then because there was timer for each day sell.

Also same last year, i bought series of coins which I later greatly regretted that, why shouldn't I have wait till they enter market. It was a terrible loss. Project down, goal lost, coin down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Currently with the situation of the market it's best to buy in market,  I'm talking from experience,  you buy almost more than double the initial amount u need ought to buy during ico, it's better to buy at market, I only buy good project during ico
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
well, after the ICO price falls but it will be very difficult to buy, because the volume of trade will be small. but if I succeed, I would recommend buying a token after the appearance on the stock exchange. on the first exchange
Activity: 147
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Well, for me it depends on the situation from the start of ico campaign datarius in the blockchain its really interesting because the project is really nice a huge impact when it comes to successful project to be achieve which investors mindset are really nice to he invested. But sad to say it happens it cannot achieve there allocated sorfcap that is why they decided to burn it. But it's quit enough good putting the market price up to .02 value.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token

#Datarius

At times like this, I think it would be more advantageous to purchase or invest after the crowdsale. Most of the market value of the tokens are falling resulting to below ICO price which is obviously a loss. If a newly listed token is promising, it has a high chance to have a larger market value in the future, holding therefore is a better thing to do.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274

#Datarius

It depends on the project, if the project is promising; then it is good if you will buy during ICO for you to earn more benefits. If the project is a shit project, you should expect that it will experience dump right after being listed in a exchanger.
Activity: 144
We never know whether tomorrow the cost will go up or not. Be that as it may, it is more often than not at the time in the market cost is lower than when ICO. It would be better on the off chance that we get it available, at that point we hold for long haul speculation resources, and sit tight at the cost of coins to ascend until the point when we get a benefit, at that point we can offer it. Yet, I additionally don't disallow you to purchase at ICO, it is your right, it would be ideal if you pick and do what you believe is beneficial for you.
Pages:
Jump to: