Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 78. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Do your homework before investing.

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dump, search for projects which pay in ETH . ( This method is becoming more popular)
Also take in account the popularity of the project and bonus structure.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

it depends, if you think that the first impression of the community when it finally releases on market will be good, then its good to buy during ico, because there are some possibilities that its price will fall under the price you bought it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
it depends on market. if trend is bearish, it is better to wait after ico so you can buy from exchanges cheaper than ico price. but during bullish market like second half of last year, joining in the ico time is much more profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Now I would buy already on the stock exchange. Very often, even good projects have a lower price on the market. But there are also reverse examples. You can't always guess what they say. But the market is faster anyway. And already traded
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I have familiar traders who guess the price of a crypto coin in connection with the exit of a coin to a crypto exchange, and they get it in this period of time when the price falls, buy a coin for the price of the ICO or even cheaper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Now very interesting situation in the cryptoforeign exchange market. Now it is possible not to participate in ICO, and to buy perspective coins after their entry into the exchange at the excellent price. It is excellent strategy in my opinion. The main thing is correct to choose the underestimated projects.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0

#Datarius

You don’t know when they go touch the moon, ICOs are cheap and you can literally buy a gem in some cents. So I would say go it in ICO stage, there is a big chance that you’ll make profit once it gets listed.
I would like to suggest you some of my favorite ICOs, Liven and RedCab are the ones I’m going for this time do check these out.
Activity: 451
Actually investor will choose ICO because early participants will get extra bonus and easy to gain profit when listed on exchange, but this just for last year peak price, currently crypto ICO include a lot of scam ICO or project hard to raised fund because of market dip, even profit raised 30M like play2live, ICO price is $0.05, current market price only have $0.0067, so how to choose ?
Activity: 89
All depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
Activity: 98
I think it all depends on the potential of the project you invest. If the ICO you have potential investment, then you will receive a great reward.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It depends on project, for example, Metronome it was better to buy on an exchange, not on ICO, a couple of days ago was a very good price.
Activity: 140
It is always safer to buy during the market, but you wouldn't be able catch a main wave of growth. Yes, often the coins drops below ICO price, but if we are talking about "hype" projects - the best tactic will be buy after first correction phase - then you will be still able to catch some good % .
Activity: 84
If price is go down after the ICO, for me it's not a good sign maybe it's not that good project if the price go down it's not necessarily true but I'm beginning to think that way
Activity: 88
It's better to buy with ico because sometimes there are bonuses with their pre-sale or sale. If you are not after the bonuses then you can wait for the token to hit exchanges and wait for the bounty hunter to dump their token because some bounty hunters dump their coins quickly but it's did not guarantee that you have a sure buy because there are other people that are waiting to to buy at low price when it hit exchange.
Activity: 168
It depends on the potential of the project. If it has a successful ICO and is well received by the community, I don't think you can buy their tokens at a lower price on the exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart people, and they can be aware of that.
Bounty hunters are the smartest people. Because many hunters keep all the funds in the cryptocurrency and during the participation are well acquainted with the project and if it really is a lot of trust, in addition to the bounty, they also invest in the project.
Activity: 70
It depends on the potential of the project. If it has a successful ICO and is well received by the community, I don't think you can buy their tokens at a lower price on the exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart people, and they can be aware of that.
Activity: 196
If you invest during the ICO, although there are risks, but the profit can be much greater if you invest when the coin is already on the exchange, the risks are small, and the profit is also less
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
much depends on the market, if it falls, it will be more profitable to buy in the market, and if it shows growth, then it is cheaper for ico, it's all simple Smiley
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
It is difficult to predict the price of the token after the end of the ICO, so I recommend buying partially during the ICO and partially after the start of trading on the exchange.
Activity: 168
If you do not want to take risks, it's better to buy coins on the market. But if these are promising coins, then the price will be much higher.
Pages:
Jump to: