Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 77. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think Getting a Token from Bounty or ICO is actually same as spending our time and energy, depending on financial condition if our finance meets quick way is to buy it through ICO, if our finances are thin then best way to follow Bounty, two ways are participating succeeded the project's ICO. Both are also interdependent.
If ICO is successful then investors who buy and people who follow bounty also feel the success.
Activity: 205
I had many examples when the ICO price was much higher than during the bidding. Therefore, it is better to buy on the exchange.
Activity: 121
Depends on the Project. If you can analyze ICO thoroughly, then I think that choosing a potential project will be simple. I think it is better to buy at ICO, when the price is cheaper
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
i prefer the presale period of icos,the bonuses are usually much
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Not all projects dump immediately after listing on exchange. Also, i just realized that some developers have now challenged their plans, by distributing first to investors before bounty hunters and allow them to sell first.
Activity: 168
I think it is better to buy on the market. because if the project is good-the price will start to grow and you will still make a profit.
Maybe you're right.  But if you invest in ICO, then the profit can be much greater.  But you are right, buying coins in the market is less risky.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Yes, in current situation you should wait untill exchange listing to buy cheaper, unless you are able to afford to take part in presale with high discount..
Activity: 11
Is there any statistic about that Huh If the project is brilliant the price will rise sharply, if project is scam, rather not to buy it anyway.
Activity: 98
There are two differences between buying on market and during ICO. In first case you can be sure that token even has price and you can see some trends. Buying during ICO you can get some bonus within pre-sale period. So you should carefully study the campaign in which you want to invest.
Activity: 66
In my own experience, the prices are way lower after the token sale in few weeks, when the bounty hunters are getting their bounty tokens, they would mostly sell for the price, that is in market right now, creating a big dump of price.
Activity: 18
It really depends on the project. Do some research first before investing! Wink
Activity: 114
I think it is better to buy on the market. because if the project is good-the price will start to grow and you will still make a profit.
Activity: 140
ICO is risky to invest, but you can get more coins.  It all depends on the company.  If this is a good company, then I would advise you to invest better in ICO.
Activity: 196
To me buying during ico is the best bcos when a project hit exchange there is good chance that the will increase but due to the inconsistency of most of the project, some may not reach soft cap not to talk of hard cap. People will wish to buy a coin that is already in d exchange.
Activity: 112
Two variants have their own pros and cons. If you buy during ICO you got cheaper coins, if you buy on market you got less risk to got scammed. But I prefer to buy new coins on ICO after making a research. And bounty hunters can't destroy good coin Wink If this ~3% of coins can do it - it is not good enough
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
It's related on the potential of a project and market conditions.

If a coin/token have a successful ICO, have the good impression on the community, you can't buy coins/ tokens with an ICO price on exchange site. I think research is the key point in this regard. If you have a good researcher and analyser, you can catch great profitable ICOs and you can get a really great profit after ICO period.
Activity: 108
It all depends on ICO: the better the ICO, the bigger chances it has to be successful. If the community is behind it, then you should buy in the ICO, and if the community support is not so good, then you should buy tokens or coins when they are in the market. No matter where you buy it, if it is a good coin, you won't regret investing in it.
Activity: 406
This depends on market conditions. This year, with the market in a strong downward spiral, the best option is to buy the altcoins directly in the exchanges, since the ICOs prices always fall when the altcoins arrive in the exchanges.
Activity: 653
Buy during ico have lower price and we can tae chance to earn much profit because not only get cheap price buy during ico run but also we got much bonus from during ico. But we can faced with scam or not an ico project next time, many ico was failed of listing their token on market. but when we are buying an altcoin on market we have buy with highest price and less risk for loss our money, only take less profit.
Activity: 294
It depends on what the trend is in the market...
If the bear is as it is now, then most likely the most favorable prices will be on the exchange immediately after the listing.  If there is a bullish trend, it is better to buy the project tokens on ICOs, since then they will be much more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: