Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 74. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Usually if you invest in ICO, you get significantly more coins and at a lower price.
Activity: 168
It's better to invest in ICO, but it's just as risky.  It all depends on how much you trust the company.
Activity: 66
I, too, think that all depends on project . If this is a good project with a strong team, with good advisors ( as an example Merculet) it is best to participate in ICO. Tokens of such a project on the stock exchange will not cost less on the stock exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Everything depends on the project. And let the coin price in case of entry into the market can decrease because of bulk sellings, it is necessary to consider that participating in presale, you can receive the considerable bonus in the form of a gift for an involvement.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
According to statistics, 80% of coins are traded below the prices of ICO, so you can invest in a coin after its listing on the exchange.
Activity: 1
I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Activity: 98
It depends. There are many advantages to buy during ICO because the price is low and it can grow a lot in the next weeks after the ICO OR it could go down
Activity: 50
It depends on yourself. If you feel from the beginning that the project is really good then you can set aside some of your money for the project on ico. If you doubt you can wait until the market. But sometimes you will be a little disappointed after being in the market.
Activity: 42
Each person's investment way is different, but I think the ico is smaller than the risk of buying in the market, because at the time of investment ico you can investigate ico project, rather than blindly investment.
Activity: 168
If it is a reliable and promising company, it is better to invest in ICO.  Because when the coins come on the market, the price will be much higher.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It depends on the project. Basically, if he has new coins with his own block, buy at ICO his best price. At the initial offers of tokens, I just buy when not, or just a small distribution pool. If theres a huge pool of bounty, you may be shure that most bounty hunters will dump their ford ford coin ond. Thus, you can buy a token by 50% or less from the initial price of the token offer.
Activity: 445
From the beginning of this year, the whole cryto market began falling continuously and newly listed tokens are mostly affected by it. Buying after the listing on an exchange I think, is more advisable at times like this. Most of the tokens' price nowadays are suddenly falling resulting to below ICO price which makes investing during the crowdsale, not that profitable at this moment.
Activity: 181
If you buy coins on the market, then this is less risky than investing in ICO.  But you will get less coins too.
Activity: 406
It all depends. what risks the project has and if it is qualitative at the ICO stage, then it is possible to invest. Now it is very difficult to find such projects and I would like to have more, but they still are. For example, EOT. This protocol has everything to change the situation with the gaming industry for the better, for example, the same opportunity to release games, but without costs. This will allow developers to produce products more often and they will be of high quality. In addition, I would be interested in using such a project and playing games through it. But yes, there is an opportunity to invest in the market, most often at good projects at this moment the price is not so interesting for the investor
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of the project. If good project many people are interested, then believe me it will still fly high, fly far. Even if good project then you can buy now to go again, then it will also throw the price down low, low, more
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
I was buying it at the time of the ICO and selling it at 100% profit.(2017)
but now all ico's have lost to me a lot of money and I've decided not to join ico's again.
Activity: 182

#Datarius

If you can find a good project then definitely ICO.
But again what do you want to do if it's only a short term investment then it doesn't matter when.
I prefer to hold it. Last investment - Welltrado. They just finished their ICO campaign (37 mln).
Activity: 224
It depends on the potential of a project. if the potential of ico project is good then it is certainly better to buy at the stage of ico.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
recently very often the prices on the exchange are much lower than the price of the ico
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
On the normal note it would have been better to buy during the Initial Coin Offering but these days it is so heartbreaking that right after ICO sales and when an exchange is announced for the market bounty hunters go out there and sell the tokens at a cheaper rate. Token sales ideally should increase above ico price but bounty hunters always spoil the trade of a token after it has been listed on an exchange. I wish there was an automatic system on exchange site that would prevent people from setting prices below ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: