Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 81. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Buying during the ICO has always been the best option. In this market, even the quality of the coin die. Buying during an ICO has an advantage in price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I also experienced the same thing, I bought eth when it cost $ 1,300 and look at its value now . Now is when people start to panic and if you can hold off on that later you will realize why you don't do that. Everyone over here feel your pain cos the majority've got the same problems after crypto falling . So maybe not too often see the market will slightly reduce frustration.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
We see that prices have fallen lately after ico. so I think it is not necessary to invest in ico period. Some coins do not even enter the stock market and you lose money.
So you can buy it later when you enter the exchange Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I am also the one who prefers to buy from the market, because recently most of these icos turned out a scam. I do not want to risk my money.
Activity: 162
That's a good question.  I think if buying coins on the exchange, it's less risky than participating in the ICO.
Activity: 490
Since you do not know how a coin will turn out in these two instances, I will say the best decision to make would be to buy some during ICO and buy again when the ICO is traded in the market!
Activity: 182
Most often, coins are more profitable to buy after ICO on the exchange. But if you need a large volume, then you need to buy at the stage of ICO, as buying from the exchange you will greatly raise the price.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Its better to buy when its on pre-ico but if you are really sure that this project is good and promising in the future then buy them during an ICO is not a bad idea.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
I think to buy during ICO is better, first you get some bonus, besides you support the good project and give it a chance for success. And in case if project is successful you will get more profit. But main issue is to choose good project, very often investors are mistaken and choose the projects without future. I would suggest to check rates and reviews at www.icoguide.com, the platform is really helpful to choose good ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
When you buy a really good crypto in the ICO, it means you have bought a very good price then. This will help you overcome crypto storm comfortably, the market has up and down how you also grasp the potential super soft price crypto whether you know technical analysis or not. The ICO has created many millionaires in a short time.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Yes, this kind of strategy worked for me a while ago. I used to by during the ICO or even at presale. Now, in this bloody market I dont move cause I dont want to sell enything for new investment.
Activity: 144
If you want to get the maximum profit, it's worth investing in ICO.  But be careful, there are a lot of scam projects now.
Activity: 98
That depends on how you are going to spend your money in crypto. If you think the ICO is very legit with a strong potential to be successful in the market, then buying during ICO is good because you can buy these tokens at a very low price.
Activity: 98
There is no one universal answer to this questions. The variables are way too much. Sometimes ICOs hit hard cap and open below ICO price (+discounts). It depends on whether you are buying with fresh fiat money or BTC/ETH. It depends whether it is a bull market or bear market.
Activity: 85
Their worries are reasonable. Many ICO coins will be dumped immediately after they enter the stock exchange. If it is not a very good project, do not invest too much money into ICO, and prefer to spend these funds on investment bitcoins.
Activity: 364
I think that many people exaggerate the importance of the fact that bounty hunters, who have a maximum of 2 - 3 percent of the collected funds, can somehow seriously harm the price of the token by selling their tokens immediately after the listing of the project token on the Exchange.
Activity: 252
Normally when you invest during a ICO you can get some extra tokens from a bonus or a discount
Activity: 82
ICO is attractive because you can buy coins at a discount, but if the project is not promising, then there is a chance of losing money
Activity: 174
I think it's better to buy coins when entering the market because I see about 90% cheap coins when entering the market are just a few that prices can rise above ico. this is not due to bounty hunter but it is currently the market is experiencing a lot of decline
Activity: 145
I always prefer buying during ICO period, because I never know how the project will be received in the market and if it will be a success. To be on the safe side, you can invest both during ICO and after ICO to support the team and the project and then hodl for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: