Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 82. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Buying during ICO has always been a better option, the price is cheaper.

I used to think that to buy on pre-sale ICO the most profitable! Due to large discounts, but it's too early in the stage of the sales to understand builds the project hardcap or not, the project is a Scam or a promising project! I made a conclusion that after the ICO, the token loses about 50% when entering the market from the cost of sales during the ICO! Then it grows back! At this point, I make the purchase of tokens, here you can see how much the project has collected and what prospects! And the price is sometimes lower than the pre-sale!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Buy ICO you get higher bonuses, if you buy in the market you can only buy at higher prices and not get the bonus from the seller. So buy in ICO sometimes your bonus up to 50%. so that's about your words.
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
As for me, you can make a profit in both cases, but when you buy it on ico, it will be much more.
Activity: 322
In my opinion, if you do have enough money to invest, Buying it During Initial Coin Offering is better as long as you reviewed thouroughly the projet.  Buying during ICO has advantages in price. They offer XX% discount so you can avail it at lower price.
Activity: 266
I also notice that after entering the market, coins often sink at their cost. Sometimes very much. I do not like it, and I'm also afraid of investing it. unfortunately, although I would like to
Activity: 154
It depends on the project success.
In this market, even top quality coins go under when listed.
It 7s mostly cheaper once ur guts exchanges WI u5 usca value means if acquiring
Activity: 238
Buying during ICO has always been a better option, the price is cheaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
It all depends on ICO: the better the ICO, the bigger chances it has to be successful. If the community is behind it, then you should buy in the ICO, and if the community support is not so good, then you should buy tokens or coins when they are in the market. No matter where you buy it, if it is a good coin, you won't regret investing in it.
Activity: 171
I am convinced that it is much more profitable to buy after the ICO. After listing on the exchange, tokens usually fall sharply in price and this can be a good moment to buy.
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

People who received their tokens from the bounty program can not bring down the course when their program is allocated 0.5-3%... Most likely, the market rate plays a role here... Now almost all coins go down at once.
I have a case where a coin at the start begins to actively grow... And there is a case when the token only came to the exchange its price per night falls 8 times and is at this level. Cry
Activity: 280
Sometimes it is the way that you should rather buy during ICO, sometimes after ICO the price will be lower, it depends on a project and coin particularly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
You are right, most icos drop below their ico price.
On top of that, in the current bear market, there are many that fall way below even pre-sale prices.
So you can almost certainly get cheaper prices on an ico if you just wait until it is listed and people dump it.

There is another benefit in waiting, you can gauge a companies future success by how they handle their post ico operations.
Are they the type that go silent after the ico?
DO they put their money into devleopment?
Are they open with the community about their plans?

These are all indications of professionalism that can assure that the long term prospects of the company are good.

I used to be an avid ico contributor.
Now I have wisened up and buy after it is released.
Activity: 95
Yes, it is very good idea to buy directly during the ico project. Because the price will be more cheaper than buying from the market.
Activity: 33
I think it is better to buy when coins will go on the market but sell it after not to much time because price will dump , if the project is amazing it will go pumping more than one day
Activity: 420
Everyone has a strategy in their own investing. If my suggestion is better to buy on pre-ICO to get more bonus and if it is not so possible to get more bonus then you should buy coin when already on the market, when the bounty hunters sell their coins.
Activity: 192
It is better to choose promising companies and buy during the ICO there are many bonus programs and the like. And if when entering the market coin will cost at least 1% more than the purchase, you are already in the black.
Activity: 180
the developer should be able to regulate the circulation of coins in circulation when it started to enter the market so that not all people are busy selling it simultaneously, but gradually so there will be some coins obtained from bounty hunter can be arrested first
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me, it is better if we will buy during ICOs than in the exchangers because we can earn more bonuses by participating in ICOs. As a investor, I can say that there are many benefits that I keep earning from joining in ICOs.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
It depends heavily on the market environment. On a bearish market, it's better to buy from an exchange and vise versa. But some ICO are waiting for more bullish market conditions anyway.
Activity: 252
Previously I only bought tokens from trading platform
Since buying ico I found ico to be a great investment. Investing ico is safer when you find a good project
Pages:
Jump to: