Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 95. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
It depends on each different project, there are a lot of them that go lower than ICO as soon as it touches the first exchange, but some of them just do a x2 - x3 or even more because of the hype.
It depends on the marketing too
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
i prefer buy right after the ico/bounty distribution, once the distribution for bounty over. mostly bounty hunter gonna dump so you can buy on a cheaper price
Activity: 77
With the present situation of the market, I will advise you buy at the market, because the whole market is dropping and if a coin is released there is high probability that it will drop. Even if the project is good.
So buy at the market. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Yes ICO is much cheaper than any market. So if you have loads of coins that store in a wallet then and project seems good don't ever sell it just wait until they get listed on exchange and play with your money. If you could buy alot then buy more.
Activity: 124
If you trust the company, then I advise you to invest in ICO.  You will get more coins and at a lower price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Having succumbed to the charm of six-digit figures, token buyers forget that most ICO projects fail, and investors lose their money. Investing in tokens is more dangerous than in venture projects. It is difficult to estimate their exact number, since there are many companies on the ICO, but over 95% of ICO projects do not seem to be shot
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
Much better if you can buy it in presale as its much lower than ico bounty tokens for now are delayed in distributions and maybe you can missed the hype by waiting some hunters to dump their rewards I can see in some other forums that some hunters are also holding their tokens for a good price wise move.
Activity: 238
It is better to take coins at an early stage, when companies give very classy bonuses, the most important thing is to choose the right company ...
Activity: 155
If you invest in ICO, then you will get more coins at a lower price.  But it's risky.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I don't think so, but there's a point. But if i am you, i will invest and buy during ICO, because i will get a bonus in buying during ICO and when the ICO ends, there is a high chance that i will get a huge profit and wait for a pump. Yes, many bounty hunters now are selling immediately their bounty rewards because the price is too small.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
in my opinion this decision depends on how well do you think that the Cryptocurrency you are planning on investing at will run on the long term or short term profits
Activity: 151
Depends on how much you are confident in ICO.  If in doubt, it is better not to risk and buy coins on the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Sometimes it happens. And this is a reason why many investors are afraid to participate in ICO. But if the project is really good, then its price in the first hours after listing on exchange can become much larger than the price during the ICO. It depends on the quality of the project, its product and popularity.
Activity: 56
I personally won't buy in an ICO. First reason being that most of the time its a scam and second reason you will probably get it cheaper on the exchange after wards. Ive seen it happen a few time, friends tell me to buy into a new project and i don't because the price is just way to high and literary days after it hits the exchange the price plummets.
Activity: 168
If you want to get more coins at a lower price, then it's certainly better to invest in ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
During ICO is the best time to buy because you can buy it with bundles if they have discount on if you bought a certain amount then you are given free extra tokens, this is for risk takers but for sure hitting people they buy when it is freshly registered on markets., to make sure their hiding has value when they purchase it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
it turns out that ICO should only participate in order to drain on growth, and in the long term it is better to buy in a couple of three months on a decline in the market.
If the ico is good i believe that it is really better to buy in ico and i believe that buying a coin in ico is a wise strategy because sometimes we can buy a coin in ico with a very low price and when the ico became successful the price of the token will pump very higb after it will list on the market.
Activity: 98
It is either of the two.Both ways are good as long as you are wise enough to chose what are promising coins or tokens to buy.When buying in ICO's, make sure to evaluate first,do some research about the project being launch and have some advertisements inorder to know if it is really worth buying or not.
Activity: 168
I think the quality of the project comes to play in this situation, no matter how many dumping is done by these bounty hunters, a solid project will find its way back up. But the risk of the project being scam maybe one of the reason why these people don't buy at ico and wait for it to be listed 1st before buying.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
ICOs are made with a certain aim - to offer tokens at initial price. If the project is decent(tier 1-2), surely it's tokens will rise afterwards...
Pages:
Jump to: