Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 97. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Sometimes it is a real problem for current project. Devs can block token sales on for 6 month or more to avoid it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It all depends on the risk and the opportunity to earn more. You can buy during the ICO and during the market. The difference is. If you buy during the ICO is a big risk, but you can make good money. If you buy during the market, the risks are minimal and you can earn less.
Activity: 168
It is better to buy tokens during the pre ICO or ICO since they give reasonable bonus and by this bonus you can make a very good profit in the near future even if you sell directly after finishing ICO project still you can earn with those bonus you earn from buying the tokens.
Activity: 126
If you buy on pre-sale there is a chance that you will lose all the money
Better to buy coins on the exchange, because the project is already successfully launched and traded
Activity: 210
Depending on the mood of the investors but in general recently it seems that it may be better to wait for the market launch unless you are supporting a launch of a service like ZEEX that is really sought for cause right now it is rather hard or expensive to spend you crypto in real world but with ZEEX it was never so easy and cheap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=67s
Activity: 163
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It seems to me better not to risk and buy coins on the market than investing in ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Buy during ICO is surely can be more profitable, but also there is very easy to lose your capital. When you are buying from exchange, there is a very small % that coin will be scam. I mean, it can dropped hard, but you can still sell it or just hodl. When you are buying ICO coins, you cannot be sure about this coin at least will be listed on exchange. So there is risk - your pay for a potential hundreds of ROI.
Activity: 224
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Well, it all depends on your finances, whether you are willing to risk investing in this project. Indeed, if you like the idea of the project, but still overcome doubts,it is best to buy in the market, and then keep the coin. But the price in the ico, naturally, can be more pleasant, but with more significant risk. Tongue
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
As for me, it is better to buy coins on the market, because after entering the exchange, the token price drops sharply. And then for a long time recovering.
Activity: 122
Investing in ICO is more profitable and risky, and buying coins in the market is less risky.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token

#Datarius

well for me, its better to buy on the market. because the price of the coin might dump due to bounty hunters who sells immediately their bounty reward. but some investors find that its better to buy during ICO because of the bonus and the discount on the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Their worries are reasonable. Many ICO coins will be dumped immediately after they enter the stock exchange. If it is not a very good project, do not invest too much money into ICO, and prefer to spend these funds on investment bitcoins.
So, why invest in ICO, where you are not sure, wrote a lot here, and I agree with them, you need to study all available materials on the project and invest in those projects that are not in doubt
Activity: 336
Merit: 100