Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market? - page 99. (Read 84894 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
If you want to get more coins and at a lower price, then I advise you to invest in ICO.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
If you believe in this project and think that it will be popular in the future and bring profits, I suggest buying it at the ICO stage. Once it enters the market, its price will be higher than the price ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It is definitely better for you to buy the coins during the ICOs because they offer much better prices for the coins at a discounted rate whereas when the coins get listed on the exchanges they do so at their original prices that the coins were intended for in the first place which is higher than the asking price of the ICO. It is better to buy the coins during ICO
Activity: 84
we buy in ICO or in the market of course we have to weigh and decide if we buy in ICO then we must be prepared risk we take, because every ico there is successful and some are failed.
afraid when it fails it will impact on the money we invest, which in the fear is when the developer does not return our money.

maybe when it is in the market is a better thing than buying when ICO. of course by buying at the lowest price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

That’s difficult question. On my mind buying during ICO is not a wrong action. At the same time I am actually used to purchase coins when they are ripened a little. It is more clear then if the coin is worth to be bought.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It seemed to me not profitable to buy in the market with the growth of the market. Since after the coins came out, the market was on the decline and the altcoins fell heavily down. It is profitable to buy the opposite now on the market decline, as the coins come out on the growth of the market and we will earn a lot!
Activity: 32
Sometimes it's just impossible to invest during ico, so buying on exchange is the only solution in this situation.
Activity: 150
It seems to me better to invest in ICO and get more coins at a lower price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If you studied the project and you definitely want to invest your money in coins, then in my opinion you need to invest 50% of your money at the ICO stage. The remaining 50% can be invested after the addition of the project for exchange. Perhaps you can buy cheaper.
Activity: 27
All too relative and depends on whether you want to stay within the project, or you only need a profit. For profits work better through the market.
Activity: 118
If you buy coins on the market, then this is less risky than investing in ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It is possible that now the period during which it will be better to buy coins at the ICO is started than at the exchange. But this is not exactly of course)
Activity: 224

I've been watching around 15 ICO's I was interested in during the last months and only one of them went green after being listed on the exchange, other 14 were much cheaper during their release. I find 0 reasons to participate in the ICO's right now - whales will take advantage of bonuses, you will have to pass KYC, there is a chance of an exit scam and so on
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Last year and early this year,  it was far better to buy during ico. But due to the bearish market from February it is better to buy on the first day of listing because analysis has shown that price usually drop below ico price when a new coin is listed this days.
Activity: 196

#Datarius

Of course, it is better to invest in ICO, because the price of coins is low and you will still receive bonus coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
As the experience of the last year shows, most people who did not buy their coins on the ICO Usually they could then buy them several times cheaper on the stock exchange. I think you should never rush it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
All those Projects with no hard cap, or inadequate caps are better to buy at market! some drop 3 times after they hit exchanges. I look for small hard caps, maybe 50-75M tops! Then I check the team
Activity: 24
Of course you should have buy tokens during ICO or on the presale while waiting it to be listed. but always let yourself remember to check and carefully review the project you want to get involved with and be mindful that investing is risky be wise as you are.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

#Datarius

Not only the bounty hunters are going to sell all of their ICO tokens because almost all of the buyers or we can call them investors are selling their tokens once they knew that the value of it increase a little bit many bounty hunters are just holding them because they invest time to work on it and they are making sure that it'll worth selling.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
You understood correctly.Smart traders mostly buy on the stock exchange.The price is sometimes lower than the pre-sale price combined with bonuses.There is a reason to think potential investors
Pages:
Jump to: