Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 11. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is risky if you have all those alt coins,only hold good potential altcoins because many altcoins will lose its value year by year so be care while picking your altcoins.
It depends on the people, if people have a lot of money it is really okay to have many altcoins but off course having a trusted altcoins is the best thing to do because if people will have a lot of altcoins that doesnt have future for sure they will not make a lot of money.
Activity: 294
I am now fully confident that it is better to distribute my investments in the purchase of various coins on the market. So there will be more chances that some currencies will make rapid progress and will provide a large income. Now I have already bought about 40 prospective coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I prefer to have few strong coins than having many coins. Having few strong coins give you more control on action about prize change in market. You can watch and act in short time.
Activity: 700
I am always in favor of differentiating my risks, so I do not invest in one or two coins, but in all altcoins that I consider promising.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Its quite simple. If you have single alt coin either you will be in profit or you will be in dump.
To ignore this situation always go for balanced portfolio. Balanced portfolio is when you invest in various alt coins instead of investing in single alt coin.
Major characteristics of balanced portfolio is you will invest in various coins which will give you assured return. If you will be loss by investing in one coin, returns of other coins will cover your damage. That is why balanced portfolio never disappoint anybody. 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Of grade , greater get up to 10-15 altcoins in their portfolio. Close to behavior this, you decrease the danger of misplacing your capital and breakthrough the chance to breakthrough your assets . It is never recognized which currency buoy consecrate you x100-x1000 ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes offcourse on my own understanding i will say having a lot of altcoins will give you a lot of chances and if you have many of it you have big oppurtunity in making gain.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
For me now is quite enough to buy a few coins. Usually I keep hold 3-5 reliable coins that demonstrate their stable development. After all, most of the rest of the altcoins can not achieve success, so they simply become a loss of money.
Activity: 238
The golden rule for successful investments is to distribute your money. Therefore, you need to invest in different projects to achieve success and income. Now my list contains about 60 coins, in the near future I plan to pick up another 5 altcoins for investment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Top 50 coins in the market are safest to invest everytime but invest in parts in 5-10 projects and hold for long term.

with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
Everything depends on the coins themselves. IMHO, I would prefer to keep coins from the top 20 than to have a pile of scam/shitcoins, in the hope that some of the shit tokens will give me a thousand x`s (yobit 2017, hello!)
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Of course, it's best to have 5-10 coins, which will make +100 Xs. Grin
We do not know what assets and how they will behave. How many coins depends on your investment style. Certainly we can say that this is not one or two coins.
If we consider that there are already several K coins and tokens, then we can take about 1-2% ~ a few dozen.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
The key thing is that an investor don't just buy altcoins for the purpose having a lot of altcoins. An experienced investor only buy altcoins that have potential to grow in the future not just any altcoin.
Activity: 490
It is risky if you have all those alt coins,only hold good potential altcoins because many altcoins will lose its value year by year so be care while picking your altcoins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

No need to hold or trade many tokens because all tokens are not good in market. You just trade 5 to 8 tokens in market which has well roadmap and supply in market also low. As a result when roadmap is good and supply is low, rapidly its price will fluctuate and there are more possibility to get profit from it. best of luck.
i think 5 token ideal enough for us.holding too much tokens could make us confuse how to manage important update that give influence in token price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

No need to hold or trade many tokens because all tokens are not good in market. You just trade 5 to 8 tokens in market which has well roadmap and supply in market also low. As a result when roadmap is good and supply is low, rapidly its price will fluctuate and there are more possibility to get profit from it. best of luck.
Activity: 168
I believe that the main thing is not quantity, but quality. There is no point in overloading the market with not worthwhile, not promising coins. They only distract attention. Therefore, they will not be better than a large assortment. But investing you are assured of their quality.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
simple, if you have a lot of altcoins in your wallet, you can make a profit from them. it could be one of them or just all of them. but what you need to remember is, you have to have a good strategy if all the coins experience a big drop, you should be able to risk them all. whether you will sell or you will hold them until there is a bullish.
I think some altcoins are enough, and concentrate on that. well, but if given a choice, maybe I will choose all of them, especially if there are many. well, that can make more profit. but for trading, I think some are enough.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
simple, if you have a lot of altcoins in your wallet, you can make a profit from them. it could be one of them or just all of them. but what you need to remember is, you have to have a good strategy if all the coins experience a big drop, you should be able to risk them all. whether you will sell or you will hold them until there is a bullish.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Too many altcoin holdings now is great, you have the better opportunity to earn good profit of it if they will pump one by one, but you have to monitor of its individual market price because not all of them are good holding for long term, some of maybe fall instantly.
Pages:
Jump to: