Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 7. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I do not think that this is the right question, because it is definitely possible to understand that the more options there are in tokens, the more options there may be to make money, so everything is simple. Try to get more tokens and coins.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
If you at least engage in trading or investing,then in any case you will have a lot of altcoins.Therefore, I believe that the more altcoins you have in your portfolio the better.There is more the likelihood that you can earn.Please note that if the market turns green, then it turns green all. Therefore, you have a better chance of making a profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I dont think you should neglect any coin. If you have made some research and understood the project and their motive and if you have felt that the token will be used in long term then its good to buy them and hold them.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
I think that it's better to have a few coins, but the quality of ico projects.  And it is better to have a lot of coins, the quality of the projects.
Yes, it all depends on quality of the project and our financial capacity. It's better to hold a lot of good coins than a few, if you can afford them.
Activity: 462
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

There are really a lot of coins and in order to have a greater chance to earn, you need to have more coins, but this does not mean that you need to buy everything in a row. There are a lot of promising coins that are not included in the TOP - 100, but persistently rise to it and many make the mistake of not paying attention to them. Do research, read, study and you will find the answer to your question.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
If you have a lot of coins, you need to watch them very carefully, for me it is difficult, I try to hodl only those coins in which I am sure.
Activity: 504
It is up to you, You can have a lot of coins they all have something unique, so no one knows when a coin will get a real fame and you will get rich. Why you bother to think that you should have many coins or few if you can have a lot coins then you should have.
It all depends on the coins value. It doesn't make sense to hold a lot of coins that won't give you profit. Quality over quantity, that's my approach. I'd hold a few good ones rather than a lot of shitty ones.
Activity: 308
It is always better to have few coins, but learn about them as much as you can. If you will get too many coins into your portfolio, you won't be able to know about them and that can bring you loses in the end.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i think if you have just enough funds you better buy more altcoins invest on  more altcoins because you are going to make more money at the end .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I think it's easier to watch a few coins in your investment portfolio. To keep a large number of coins is very inconvenient and pointless. I hold 5-7 different coins.

but if you have a lot of coins there is a bigger chance that some of them will grow very high. if you have few the chance is very little.
Activity: 462
The ideas are endless and most of cryptocurrency traders holding is based on fascination held about a certain coin. If you cab msnafe your portfolio efficiently, there is no harm in holding coin you judged to have great potential in the future!
Activity: 392
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
It doesn't make sense to hold many bad coins without any potential for bringing profit. Better to hold a few good coins with a huge potential to rise in price 10 or 15 times in the future.
Activity: 322
I think that having a lot of coins in a portfolio is very unprofitable at the moment. I would buy some top coins and keep them.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
For me it is better to have a few top altcoins than to be sprayed on many altcoins, a couple of altcoins will better prove itself and will bring in the future income
It's much better to have more coins as a stock in order to earn good profits in the perfect time .I know there will be a good comeback in market and it can be effective in all coins as market recovered.All coins are having potentials here so we can't predict what it goes .
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
For me it is better to have a few top altcoins than to be sprayed on many altcoins, a couple of altcoins will better prove itself and will bring in the future income
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Many and few will be different for everyone. I think quality is more important over quantity. However, in a speculative mania, most coins will run up big so having a few cheap coins is fine so long as bulk of your money is in good quality coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
I think it's easier to watch a few coins in your investment portfolio. To keep a large number of coins is very inconvenient and pointless. I hold 5-7 different coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It is better to have a few coins at two exchanges. If I would buy now I bought 5-6 different coins and all. It is not necessary much.
diversification of investment is the best way to preserve capital. here the number of 5-6 coins can be increased to 10-15.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
It is better to have a few coins at two exchanges. If I would buy now I bought 5-6 different coins and all. It is not necessary much.

Initially, the idea was to sell all of their small coins and transfer all their investments into several large top coins, but did not have time to do this before the market fell. Theoretically, small coins can give more growth, so only time will tell whether I did.
Activity: 378
The benefit you may get is an opportunity to make bigger profits. because I'm sure if you are holding many altcoins, some of them are coins with big potential.
But that's only if you choose the right coins..

The most important thing is quality, not quantity. If you collect a thousand useless projects, you'll earn on them less than on a hundred good ones. It'll be hard to sell at the proper time. Be wise and don't waste money!
Pages:
Jump to: